/* */

PDA

View Full Version : British National Party

nebula
06-06-2009, 10:47 PM
BNP is a Political party that want a all white Britain basically, there was the election that happend on 4th June, and if they win 1 seat alot of things will change. Some people say BNP are a racist party, i think that aswell.

Heres a interesting video regarding the BNP,

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4nBiCymtchA

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Zafran
06-06-2009, 11:06 PM
Salaam

wow - bless that women who doesnt want them at 4:50

peace

Zafran
06-06-2009, 11:12 PM
salaam

watch this

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BRKk2...eature=related

RACISM!

Tony
06-06-2009, 11:23 PM
in the words of Linton Kwesi Johnson;

"some of them say them a ****** hater
some of them say them paki basher
some of them say them a black stabber
we gonna smash their brains in
coz they aint got nothing in em"

Maybe the day will come when KKK are in some semblance of powerhere, in Finland yesterday the bnp equivelant won four seats and states that the Qur'an is book promoting violence, I say if the day comes and we have to fight, then nay Allah give us the strength to "smash thier brains in, coz they aint got nothing in em"

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
HopeFul
06-06-2009, 11:46 PM
Both the videos make me so hateful!

Allah protect us, ameen

nebula
06-07-2009, 01:13 AM
Theres alot of BNP supporters from my area which is essex!

GuestFellow
06-08-2009, 04:48 PM
Surprise, surprise, the BNP turned out to be racist...again.

The man said, ''we have to celebrate Muslim festivals.'' He is speaking nonsense. No one is forcing him to celebrate anything.

That man is full of rubbish.

Zafran
06-08-2009, 05:38 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Guestfellow
Surprise, surprise, the BNP turned out to be racist...again.

The man said, ''we have to celebrate Muslim festivals.'' He is speaking nonsense. No one is forcing him to celebrate anything.

That man is full of rubbish.
Salaam

thats true he probabaly has no idea what a muslim celeberation is - on Eid muslim kids get a day off from school - the non muslims students can also take a day off if they want to celeberate eid with us - but most of them dont.

peace

Muezzin
06-08-2009, 05:53 PM
I really don't see the point of giving these guys free publicity on an Islamic forum...

ghengis
06-08-2009, 06:09 PM
its informing people muezzin.

stop super moderating :)

Suomipoika
06-08-2009, 06:31 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by TKTony
in Finland yesterday the bnp equivelant won four seats
With 13 seats to go around, none of our parties won 4 seats. We don't have anything like BNP, last time someone tried to start openly racist party it was banned quite fast, but its been a while when someone even tried that.

I think you are mixing us with Netherlands and I'm not sure Geert Wildres' party is anything like BNP.

Blackpool
06-08-2009, 06:37 PM
What do you guys think of the UK Independence Party? I think they look like a very attractive party to vote for.

Muezzin
06-08-2009, 06:41 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by ghengis
its informing people muezzin.
Informing people about the BNP is like informing them of the existence of clouds: If they're British, they don't really need reminding.

Trumble
06-08-2009, 06:54 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Blackpool
What do you guys think of the UK Independence Party? I think they look like a very attractive party to vote for.
I think they are a bunch of ignorant muppets with a 'little Englander' mentality looking back to the past rather than forward to the future. Withdrawl from the EU would be a total economic disaster.

Well, you did ask. :D

Uthman
06-08-2009, 07:07 PM
I'm hardly surprised at their success, given the current economic climate combined with their stance on immigration.

They actually got fewer votes overall than they did five years ago, but due to a couple of factors, they were still able to secure a higher share of the vote, leading to them gaining two seats in the European parliament.

Savvy.

Tony
06-08-2009, 07:12 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Suomipoika
With 13 seats to go around, none of our parties won 4 seats. We don't have anything like BNP, last time someone tried to start openly racist party it was banned quite fast, but its been a while when someone even tried that.

I think you are mixing us with Netherlands and I'm not sure Geert Wildres' party is anything like BNP.
Then I stand corrected, My info came from Islam channel, but maybe I mis heard ! Whichever sountry it was they were definately stating that Qur'an was a book of violence, Apologies to the BNP equiv in Finland who were prematurely awarded 4 seats by yours truly:D

Tony
06-08-2009, 07:16 PM
I think they are the party that bnp would like to be but too late for bnp as they have rep now for being made up of old skins and rascists. Although I dont agree with them I think its important they are allowed to voice their party politics without being branded rascist.

Uthman
06-08-2009, 07:28 PM
An informative article from The Telegraph (English broadsheet) giving the lowdown on BNP leader Nick Griffin:

European elections 2009: BNP leader Nick Griffin BNP profile

Zafran
06-08-2009, 07:36 PM
what happend in the EU elecations in the UK - what happend? who won? It was realy pointless realy. How did the BNP do?

Whatsthepoint
06-08-2009, 07:37 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Zafran
what happend in the EU elecations in the UK - what happend? who won? It was realy pointless realy. How did the BNP do?
The labour lost.

Blackpool
06-08-2009, 07:39 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Trumble
I think they are a bunch of ignorant muppets with a 'little Englander' mentality looking back to the past rather than forward to the future. Withdrawl from the EU would be a total economic disaster.

Well, you did ask. :D
An economic disaster? Not neccessarily. Backing out of the EU doesn't necessarily mean backing away from Europe. It means the EU will not control British politics any longer. Once we back out of the EU then the EEC (European Economic Community) Treaty would be signed. Our Economy would be fine, and Independent from the rest of Europe.

glo
06-08-2009, 07:40 PM
Look here for UK election results, Zafran.

And here for European results. (You can compare the results from 04 and 09 for each country)

Uthman
06-08-2009, 07:44 PM
Under UKIP, the UK would also withdraw from the European convention on human rights. What are the implications of this?

Blackpool
06-08-2009, 07:48 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Uthmān
Under UKIP, the UK would also withdraw from the European convention on human rights. What are the implications of this?
The Human Rights Act would be replaced with some re-ammended act. I can't remember its name. There is a flaw in the current Human Rights Act that gives rights to terrorists, criminals, racists, paedophiles under the Human Rights Act. Under the current Human Rights Act a burglar has the right to rob your house without being attacked.

Trumble
06-08-2009, 08:24 PM
An economic disaster? Not neccessarily. Backing out of the EU doesn't necessarily mean backing away from Europe. It means the EU will not control British politics any longer. Once we back out of the EU then the EEC (European Economic Community) Treaty would be signed. Our Economy would be fine, and Independent from the rest of Europe.
Unfortunately it's that particular fairy story I don't buy into.. and neither should anybody else with any sense. One at at time..

Backing out of the EU doesn't necessarily mean backing away from Europe
Yes it does. Ask the rest of Europe.

It means the EU will not control British politics any longer.
It doesn't control British politics now, or at least it doesn't with regard to the aspects anyone gives a d**n about.

Once we back out of the EU then the EEC (European Economic Community) Treaty would be signed.
By who? We might sign it. I suppose Norway might sign it. Everybody else would be too busy laughing.

Our Economy would be fine, and Independent from the rest of Europe.
Our economy no longer can be fine "independent from the rest of Europe". Among a multitude of other reasons, the first is that one implicit assumption you are making - those all those in Europe who buy goods from us will continue to do so - is dead wrong. They won't. The second is that our bargaining power collapses. We have trade talks with the Americans or Chinese as the EU; the richest economic unit on the planet, they sit up and take notice. We have trade talks with the US or China as lil' ol' Blighty, and they walk all over us.

Zafran
06-08-2009, 08:28 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by glo
Look here for UK election results, Zafran.

And here for European results. (You can compare the results from 04 and 09 for each country)
Thanks

peace

Thinker
06-08-2009, 08:45 PM
First let me say that I abhor all that the BNP stands for but that’s the BNP. That said, here you are missing the point, the question is – why did they get the votes, votes that they have not had in the past, why did ordinary people vote for such an extreme organisation?

Thinker
06-08-2009, 09:00 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Thinker
why did ordinary people vote for such an extreme organisation?
In the case of the BNP I don’t believe it is the economy or MP’s fiddling their expenses, I believe it is because people think that the government is too soft on immigration. There has been a TV programme (Border Police) running for the past 7 weeks, it has shown the ‘Border Police’ arresting dozens of illegal immigrants only to let them go because the system is so politically correct, they can’t send them back unless they produce a passport (which they all destroy before they arrive) proving where they came from. Even though they admit that they are arrived in the UK hidden in lorry and admit that they are illegal immigrants and admit their country of origin, the lunatic system doesn’t allow them to be sent back. Then there’s the hordes camped in French ports risking their lives daily to get into the UK – why, because, in the words of the Mayor of Calais, Britain it too generous. That, in my opinion is why ordinary people voted for the abomination which is the BNP, it was a protest vote but nevertheless one we need to worry about.

Uthman
06-08-2009, 09:02 PM
I'm of the opinion that the economic crisis has played a large part in the success of the BNP in these elections. The economic crisis has led to increased unemployment which, in turn, has led to increased opposition to immigrants who are 'stealing British jobs' and the BNP is, for many, the only party who take a tough enough stance on this issue.

Amadeus85
06-08-2009, 09:25 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Thinker
In the case of the BNP I don’t believe it is the economy or MP’s fiddling their expenses, I believe it is because people think that the government is too soft on immigration. There has been a TV programme (Border Police) running for the past 7 weeks, it has shown the ‘Border Police’ arresting dozens of illegal immigrants only to let them go because the system is so politically correct, they can’t send them back unless they produce a passport (which they all destroy before they arrive) proving where they came from. Even though they admit that they are arrived in the UK hidden in lorry and admit that they are illegal immigrants and admit their country of origin, the lunatic system doesn’t allow them to be sent back. Then there’s the hordes camped in French ports risking their lives daily to get into the UK – why, because, in the words of the Mayor of Calais, Britain it too generous. That, in my opinion is why ordinary people voted for the abomination which is the BNP, it was a protest vote but nevertheless one we need to worry about.

You are a liberal democrat I guess, so You should know that expelling illegal immigrants is against human rights. Limitting immigration based on religion or culture is against liberal democracy. In democracy there is no christian, muslim jew or atheist. There are only citizens. Freedom, Equality, Brotherhood.

Rabi'ya
06-08-2009, 09:30 PM
:sl:

The problem we face is that the BNP only use certain issues in their advertising. For example stopping unlimited immigration - I agree with. The fact that British People need more jobs - I agree with. The fact that we need a better health care system - I agree with. (Im just taking the things off the leaflet they shoved through my door)

The fact is there is much much more to the BNP than they like you to know. If I hadn't any other information regarding the BNP I might be persuaded to vote for them based on the limited info they give in their campaigning.

What's sad is that there are many peopl eout there who literally take the leaflet as truth and don't bother to research any further in to the party's background.

There are tensions running high in many areas in the UK and this again has added fuel to the fire. I think we really need to stand up against the BNP and alert people to the hidden information as best we can. I just pray that we can keep them out of office.

Whilst the BNP are now in office and hold 2 seats in representation of the British people I can say with conviction that they do not represent me for sure. and I will do anything in my power to help take the seats off them next time.

Whatsthepoint
06-09-2009, 08:25 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Amadeus85
You are a liberal democrat I guess, so You should know that expelling illegal immigrants is against human rights. Limitting immigration based on religion or culture is against liberal democracy. In democracy there is no christian, muslim jew or atheist. There are only citizens. Freedom, Equality, Brotherhood.
Why is expelling illegal aliens a violation of human rights? You probably mean asylum seekers but even they can be expelled if their lifes are not threatened in their original country.

Uthman
06-09-2009, 10:02 AM
People on the BBC News website comment about why they voted for the BNP:

Why I voted for the BNP

Thinker
06-09-2009, 11:01 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Amadeus85
You should know that expelling illegal immigrants is against human rights.
What utter rubbish – entering illegally means they are in the country ILLEGALLY i.e. contrary to the law. And don’t give me that refugee human rights bull**** we all know that they left the own God forsaken homelands for a better life not because they had been fighting oppression and fear persecution. I don’t have a problem with that, if I were them I’d do the same thing but there is a reason why their country is in a mess and whatever that reason is, many of them want to recreate a mini version of their country in the UK. All that but not only that, the British public are asking why when they are in France, a prosperous EU country, are they risking their lives daily to get into the UK. The reason they go to the UK is because it's a 'soft touch' and that's because the political system and the morally deprived politicians only care about what wins them votes, not what is best for the country.

The reaction you are seeing is a generous and tolerant race who are fast reaching breaking point. It’s about, jobs, housing, health care, and education and the British have given and given again and the BNP protest vote is saying to the main stream parties “enough is enough”. You can feel the frustration in the words from the parent below ((http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/uk/8089142.stm ) posted above by Uthman).

“I have two children who go to state school, and education is another worrying topic. There are now 15 state schools in the UK where not one child speaks English as a first language. A fifth of state schools now have a white minority. Education will suffer if teachers are having to spend more time teaching children who don't speak English as a first language”.

Name any other country that has been as generous and tolerant to foreigners as the UK?

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.