/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Please pray for me

Ummah
06-08-2009, 02:22 PM
Asalaamualaikum

I have 3 major exams coming up on 16th, 18th and 19th of this month. they're my finals and ive been revising but im panicking and nothing is settling in! Please do duah for me that i am successful in each of these exams. i'm aiming for above 70% marks in each exam inshAllah, but i need 50% to pass each one.

I also have some results coming out tomorrow which im just as scared about. Please pray that i gained above 50% marks in each one inshAllah

I feel like crying right now im so upset :( why am i not getting any of this!

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Yanal
06-08-2009, 02:25 PM
May Allah make your goal completed with ease. My one is on Tuesday which I am alhumdulilah ready and inshAllah a 90%.

PS Br Woodrow if you are reading this,may I be allowed in the bros section now ?

Raudha
06-08-2009, 02:26 PM
:w:

1. Sister please make thikr and stay calm.
2. There's only so much that you can do. After that just put your trust in Allah and let it be.
3. May Allah make your exams easy for you and grant you complete success. Ameen.

Ummah
06-09-2009, 09:25 AM
Alhamdulillah passed all my exams today :)

JazakAllah for your duahs. Please keep praying for me as the hardest ones are yet to come...

All my faith in Allah swt to grant me success.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Ummah
06-09-2009, 09:29 AM
Also i just want to say, these are my LPC final exams (post graduate). It's the final stage for me in terms of my academic life and Im doing it all for my parents.

I really want to make them happy because they've been let down so much recently. If Allah forbid i fail anything they'll be really disheartened, even if they dont say anything to me. The reason is this course has cost a lot of money (£11,000) and expenses on top of that. I need to pass everything on my first attempt so that I can get a job a.s.a.p using this qualification.

Ive got everything hinged on these exams...

HopeFul
06-09-2009, 09:39 AM
:sl:

May Allah give you succes in your exams, beyond your own expectations form your work. ameen

in addition, do work hard, as Allah ehlps those who helps themselves.
:w:

Raudha
06-09-2009, 01:43 PM
^I'm really happy for you sis Ummah. May Allah grant you your wish and continue helping you through your examination. Ameen

Ummah
06-10-2009, 07:08 PM
thanks sis

.........not long to go now...........

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.