/* */

PDA

View Full Version : is this halal?

Maryan0
06-08-2009, 02:51 PM
is the desecration of graves halal? because i'm getting a migraine just looking at the picture on this site.
http://www.hiiraan.com/news2/2009/Ju...secration.aspx

the sufi's of somalia (because sufi's differ) believe that ulama or shieks are above normal people and therefore their graves should be above the graves of normal people. i personally don't agree with that sentiment but the digging up of graves of men who are no longer here to defend themselves is despicable. before i saw this pic i thought that the sufi's were complaining about the structure around the grave being destroyed i had no idea the actual graves were being dug up and the bones of the dead left out in the open.

salaam

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Sampharo
06-09-2009, 07:23 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Lisa0
is the desecration of graves halal? because i'm getting a migraine just looking at the picture on this site.
http://www.hiiraan.com/news2/2009/Ju...secration.aspx
No it is not of Shariah. The raised stones that act as altars and get supplicated upon by the followers of those people is complete misguidance and amounts to Shirk, God save us. However the prophet ordered to LEVEL them, not desecrate bodies. Ashabab has been commiting many sins and mistakes in their misguided war against the ruler and still assume that they are going to apply Shariah. I do not see how when they seem to be a group of vagabonds with no method and more importantly continue an illegal revolt, specifically forbidden by the letter of the prophet's hadith.

Shame

Maryan0
06-09-2009, 08:51 PM
see that's what i was thinking, i was just asking to see what possible angle anybody could look at this story and be like there is some basis in islam to justify this. this is absoutely disgusting.
salam

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.