/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Three ‘Taliban’ held with explosives, two jackets

~Taalibah~
06-09-2009, 06:44 PM
SARGODHA: The police arrested on Monday three alleged members of the Tehrik-i-Taliban Punjab (TTP) and seized from them eight kilogrammes of explosive material and two suicide jackets packed with explosives.

Sargodha District Police Officer (DPO) Dr Masood Anwar said accused Said Mohammad was in direct contact with Taliban warlord Baitullah Mehsood and he had organised the structure of the militant organisation in Punjab and was planning to attack police establishments in Sargodha.

He said with the cooperation of other agencies, the police raided a house in Chak 89 and arrested Said Mohammad, Akhtar Shah and Muhammad Yar.

The DPO said the police would arrest all the members of the organisation soon. He said the police had seized explosives, two hand-grenades, two Kalashnikovs, detonators, fuses and 200 bullets from them. He claimed the suspects had received training in Afghanistan.—APP

Source

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Joe98
06-09-2009, 10:43 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by ~Taalibah~

He said the police had seized explosives, two hand-grenades, two Kalashnikovs, detonators, fuses and 200 bullets from them.

He claimed the suspects had received training in Afghanistan.

Its good to see the Americans fighting against these people!
-

GuestFellow
06-09-2009, 10:46 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Joe98

Its good to see the Americans fighting against these people!
-
Agreed.

I am tired of these extremists tarnishing Islam. I cannot tolerate them.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.