/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Hate Sites

Dr. Mabuse
06-10-2009, 01:32 AM
Hi, I am new member, and have had posts deleted before for not knowing what is permissible, but hey, cannot we all get along, peace be upon us? I do not know what I did, but I am dhimmi and wish to pay tax so all can be okay agian?

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Yanal
06-10-2009, 01:38 AM
We dont take tax lol,alhumdulilah the mods are trained and PM the one who deleted them rather then promoting hate stuff available to the whole forum including guests bro:)

GreyKode
06-10-2009, 01:55 AM
What were the posts that were deleted about?

Yanal
06-10-2009, 02:02 AM
^ they were deleted for a purpose and was not to discuss bro.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
جوري
06-10-2009, 02:03 AM
some posts need mod approval such as on world's affairs, advise and support and the jurisprudence section, so they might not have been deleted just need approval..

posts that are off topic are deleted, I just had two posts of mind deleted from the Tatar thread that you were just on, so it is nothing personally against you, or even content, perhaps just relation to the topic itself ...

all the best

Beardo
06-10-2009, 03:39 AM
If it helps, I've had a lot of posts deleted too. Well, not really. But I think I have. Especially when I first came to this forum. Got a little upset at the Admins. :raging:

I know it's off topic, but I need some help. Is it "alot" or "a lot". My friend says its alot, but my teacher said its a lot, and so does my computer's auto correction. :enough!:

Yanal
06-10-2009, 03:46 AM
^ just say many.

And our beloved boss[zAk] as top poster he has most posts deleted.

Strzelecki
06-10-2009, 08:57 AM
I lol'd.
Good intro.

syilla
06-10-2009, 09:02 AM
hey! My posts also been deleted too... but i'm not complaining... or am i? :D

and i even get warning from bro al ansar :hiding:

p/s:- so those quizes in fb did not reflect the real me...i'm not that innocent.

back to the topic... Welcome and have a beneficial stay.

Tony
06-10-2009, 09:13 AM
Even I have had posts removed while I slept and was unable to defend them, oh the liberties these moderators are afforded:shade:

Muezzin
06-10-2009, 09:19 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Dr. Mabuse
Hi, I am new member, and have had posts deleted before for not knowing what is permissible, but hey, cannot we all get along, peace be upon us? I do not know what I did, but I am dhimmi and wish to pay tax so all can be okay agian?
Hi,

I’ve checked your post history, and at the time of writing, one of your posts has been deleted because it was off-topic. I checked the thread that post was part of, and it seems that post was part of a group of off-topic posts. Messages other than yours have also been deleted for the same reason.

We tend to clamp down on off-topic posts in serious topics. It’s nothing personal.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.