/* */

PDA

View Full Version : My friend ate Haraam chicken by mistake

Sari
06-10-2009, 12:09 PM
She went into a food place and clearly asked for a vegetable pastry which her friend reccomended. They all look the same on the outside, whatever filling is inside so she wasn't able to tell until she ate it, and even then she was confused as she had never had this supposed vegetable one before and didn't know what to expect. After the first few bites she said it tasted wierd and she didn't like it, and it looked more like cheese and onion to her. So her friend looked at it for her and then realised to their horror it was chicken. They threw it away straight away but couldn't go complain as they were far away by then.

As far as i know, she gets no ghunna as it was a complete mistake?

And i have told her to email the company to complain as this is an extremely bad mistake to make. Vegetable and chicken sound nothing alike.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Sampharo
06-10-2009, 04:26 PM
You are correct. There is no harm on her because not only she didn't know, she also did what was prudent enough in asking for a vegetarian meal in the first place.

- IqRa -
06-11-2009, 08:15 AM
i did that once, i was at work introduction thing and the chicken was so bland it looked like cheese lol i ate and and realised and asked for forgiveness straight away because its not like i did it deliberately, Allah is most mercifil

Strzelecki
06-11-2009, 10:22 AM
Salaam.

If her intentions were truly of the best (And, of course, Allah swt knows either way). It's fine insha'Allah.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Addie
06-12-2009, 01:54 PM
She wasnt to know, and therefore she wont be held accountable for this.

This reminds me of when my brother ate a sausage roll thinking it was a cheese pasty......+o(

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.