/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Pizza night for young muslim women in luton, uk

Nihila
06-10-2009, 08:44 PM
Hear MY Voice will be hosting two pizza evenings on the 22nd and the 29th of June in Bury Park, Luton. The event is aimed at young muslim women aged 16-25 to participate in a consultation that will focus on what it means to be young, female and muslim in Luton. we will create a culturally and religiously sensitive space for them to discuss issues that affect them personally, politically, socially and spiritually. the discussion will be led by young people and facilitated by Hear My Voice. The two discussions will be the beginning of a series we will be doing with different groups from across luton. For this event we particularly welcome young women from new migrant groups as well as from the South Asian community. I would appreciate it if you could support this piece of work by circulating the information to your contacts as well as by encouraging any young women you know to register by contacting Nihila here!

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.