/* */

PDA

View Full Version : GreenBirds Of Paradise

amazing2009
06-11-2009, 05:24 AM
Bismillah hir rahmaan nirraheem
Assalaamu alaykum wa rahmatuallahi wa barakatuhu

http://greenbirds. wordpress. com/

Jihad (Kitab Al-Jihad) Dawud :: Book 14 : Hadith 2514 Narrated Abdullah ibn Abbas: The Prophet (peace_be_upon_ him) said: When your brethren were smitten at the battle of Uhud, Allah put their spirits in the crops of green birds which go down to the rivers of Paradise, eat its fruit and nestle in lamps of gold in the shade of the Throne. Then when they experienced the sweetness of their food, drink and rest, they asked: Who will tell our brethren about us that we are alive in Paradise provided with provision, in order that they might not be disinterested in jihad and recoil in war? Allah Most High said: I shall tell them about you; so Allah sent down; “And do not consider those who have been killed in Allah’s path.” till the end of the verse.

The Book on Government (Kitab Al-Imara) Muslim :: Book 20 : Hadith 4651 It has been narrated on the authority of Masruq Who said: We asked ‘Abdullah about the Qur’anic verse:” Think not of those who are slain in Allah’s way as dead. Nay, they are alive, finding their sustenance in the presence of their Lord..” (iii. 169). He said: We asked the meaning of the verse (from the Holy Prophet) who said: The souls, of the martyrs live in the bodies of green birds who have their nests in chandeliers hung from the throne of the Almighty. They eat the fruits of Paradise from wherever they like and then nestle in these chandeliers. Once their Lord cast a glance at them and said: Do ye want anything? They said: What more shall we desire? We eat the fruit of Paradise from wherever we like. Their Lord asked them the same question thrice. When they saw that they will continue to be asked and not left (without answering the question). they said: O Lord, we wish that Thou mayest return our souls to our bodies so that we may be slain in Thy way once again. When He (Allah) saw that they had no need, they were left (to their joy in heaven).

Al-Tirmidhi HadithHadith 1631 Narrated byUmm Bishr, daughter of al-Bara’ ibn Ma’rur AbdurRahman ibn Ka’b told on his father’s authority that when death came to Ka’b, Umm Bishr, daughter of al-Bara’ ibn Ma’rur, visited him and said, “AbuAbdurRahman, if you meet so and so, give him a greeting from me.” He replied, “Allah forgive you, Umm Bishr, I shall be too occupied to do that.” She said, “AbuAbdurRahman, have you not heard Allah’s Messenger (peace be upon him) say that the souls of believers are in green birds which are suspended on and feed on the trees of Paradise?” On his replying that he had, she said that that was what she meant. Ibn Majah and Bayhaqi, in Kitab al-Ba’th wan-Nushur, transmitted it.

Surah Isra 17 verse 80 Say: "O my Lord! let my entry be by the Gate of Truth and Honor and likewise my exit by the Gate of Truth and Honor; and grant me from Thy Presence an authority to aid (me)."

Ameen,Thumameen.
Transliteration :Wa qur rabbi adkhilni mudkhala sidqiw wa akhrijni mukhraja sidqiw wa-j'al li mil ladunka sulta_nan nasira_(n).

Al-Tirmidhi HadithHadith 2482 Narrated by AbuHurayrah (May Allah be pleased with him)
Allah's Messenger (peace be upon him) used to say, " O Allah, grant me benefit in what Thou hast taught me, teach me what will benefit me, and increase my knowledge. Praise be to Allah in all circumstances. I seek refuge in Allah from the state of those who go to Hell."
Tirmidhi and Ibn Majah transmitted it, Tirmidhi saying this is a tradition whose isnad is gharib.

Ameen

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.