/* */

PDA

View Full Version : The Arrivals.

_PakistaN_
06-11-2009, 08:09 AM
Don't know If you guys have heard about this movie or not. If you haven't, then you must go on youtube and search for the Arrivals. It is made by a group of muslims who have done their research. When you watch all 40 episodes of this movie you will look at the world from a different point of view. It will also explain how the major signs of the day of judgement will come. It is basically an eye opener (especially for a muslim).

Anyways I just wanted to spread the word. Obviously it cannot spread like the Albums of Britney Spears because the media is looking over this and trying to prevent this video from being spread out. I just wanted to post this in this Islamic forum.

I will not post the video links here because there are over 40 episodes. So if you are interested you can search "The Arrivals" on youtube.

Then we can discuss that video here...

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
_PakistaN_
06-12-2009, 05:24 AM
helloooooooooooooooo

north_malaysian
06-12-2009, 07:53 AM
I am watching part 1 (intro) ... is it muted?

Clover
06-12-2009, 08:09 AM
I wil look into this, but, what is it about? Islam?

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.