/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Qur'an online?

urbmich
06-11-2009, 08:11 PM
I'm interested in studying Qur'an, but I can't find it online. Is anywhere Qur'an free and without mistakes in translations? Thanks in advance :)

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
BlackMamba
06-15-2009, 02:11 AM
I assume you want a translation of the Quran, not actual Quran. So a good website for translations: www.usc.edu/dept/MSA/quran
Islamicity.com also has translations of the Quran. You should however recognize that these are mere translations of the meaning of the Quran, they are definitely not the Quran. The Quran is the word of Allah and is in Arabic. So keep that in mind when studying the Quran. At www.Quranicaudio.com you can listen to the actual Quran being recited.

urbmich
06-15-2009, 08:54 AM
Thanks a lot for your support! I appreciate it. I don't speak Arabic and haven't got enough time to learn it so I must be satisfied by translations.

MSN
06-17-2009, 08:04 AM
www.tafsir.com(This one's with commentary)
Also you can download this one.I think it's just the translation:
Download

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
A'râf
06-21-2009, 07:44 PM
http://www.quranexplorer.com/quran/

see here a

Beardo
06-21-2009, 07:45 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Turkish
I was gonna say that. I recommend it for everyone!

A'râf
06-21-2009, 07:50 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by eHafiz
I was gonna say that. I recommend it for everyone!

Eywallah :)

Yanal
06-21-2009, 07:51 PM
Yes bro eHafiz its excellent:) I recommend it to everyone who asks.

BlackMamba
06-21-2009, 10:22 PM
Yes Mashallah Quran Explorer is very nice I always learn awesome Islamic websites from this forum.
Check out http://quranflash.com/ it's awesome especially if you're memorizing or reading the Quran and you got computer with you but no proper mushaf.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.