/* */

PDA

View Full Version : The Musk Shop

Adil_Islam
06-11-2009, 09:46 PM
www.themuskshop.com
www.themuskshop.co.uk

Assalamu Alaykum brothers and sisters.

Tomorrow is the day of Jummah the most blessed and best day of the week...
The Prophet SAW's told us “Whoever makes ghusl on the day of jumu’ah, uses the tooth stick (siwaak), applies perfume if he has it, wears of his best clothes, and then goes out until he comes to the mosque, and does not harm anyone, then prays as much as occurs to him to pray, and then remains silent when the Imam speaks until he prays the obligatory prayer, it is an reparation of whatever minor sins are between this and the next jumu’ah”(Narrated by Ahmad, Abu Dawud&Others)

Al Hamdulilah this is a great blessing for all the believers. This leads me to introduce to you a new website myself and another one of my dear brothers have set up stocking fine smelling perfume oil's and sprays imported from Saudi Arabia. Please check the website out and give us your feedback In shaa Allaah, we hope to get some reward from Allaah SWT for this venture.

www.themuskshop.com
www.themuskshop.co.uk

A problem myself and my close brothers faced here in the UK is it is very difficult to get hold of nice musk, the musk and perfumes sold here are very cheap and tacky quality, unless you want to spend big money in places like Arabian Oud, so we were always waiting for one of us to bring back perfume from Saudi to the rest of us. Now al hamdulilah we have brought the perfume to us imported. We know how important it is to smell nice and how cleanliness is so highly recommended in Islam, but now we do not have to wear the perfume of the Mushrikoon, Homesexuals and sponsors of Israel like Calvin Klein and what not.

Wishing you success in this life and the next.

Adil

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Adil_Islam
06-11-2009, 09:52 PM
www.themuskshop.com
www.themuskshop.co.uk

Assalamu Alaykum brothers and sisters.

Tomorrow is the day of Jummah the most blessed and best day of the week...
The Prophet SAW's told us “Whoever makes ghusl on the day of jumu’ah, uses the tooth stick (siwaak), applies perfume if he has it, wears of his best clothes, and then goes out until he comes to the mosque, and does not harm anyone, then prays as much as occurs to him to pray, and then remains silent when the Imam speaks until he prays the obligatory prayer, it is an reparation of whatever minor sins are between this and the next jumu’ah”(Narrated by Ahmad, Abu Dawud&Others)

Al Hamdulilah this is a great blessing for all the believers. This leads me to introduce to you a new website myself and another one of my dear brothers have set up stocking fine smelling perfume oil's and sprays imported from Saudi Arabia. Please check the website out and give us your feedback In shaa Allaah, we hope to get some reward from Allaah SWT for this venture.

www.themuskshop.com
www.themuskshop.co.uk

A problem myself and my close brothers faced here in the UK is it is very difficult to get hold of nice musk, the musk and perfumes sold here are very cheap and tacky quality, unless you want to spend big money in places like Arabian Oud, so we were always waiting for one of us to bring back perfume from Saudi to the rest of us. Now al hamdulilah we have brought the perfume to us imported. We know how important it is to smell nice and how cleanliness is so highly recommended in Islam, but now we do not have to wear the perfume of the Mushrikoon, Homesexuals and sponsors of Israel like Calvin Klein and what not.

Wishing you success in this life and the next.

Adil

Adil_Islam
06-16-2009, 11:06 PM
Assalamu Alaykum Brothers and Sisters,
Just to let you know The Musk Shop is now stocking body cream aswell as great perfume oils and musks. There will be a couple of different scented body cream added to the site soon like Sultan and Mukhallat. £6 for 30ml you can't go wrong. Check it out at www.themuskshop.co.uk

Take care, Make dua for the Ummah.

Adil

Beardo
06-17-2009, 01:22 AM
Was hoping for some black seed oil.

Does anyone know what SENNA is?

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Adil_Islam
08-03-2009, 08:57 PM
Assalamu Alaykum from all of us at the Musk shop.
Would like to inform you all of the pre Ramadaan Sale at the www.themuskshop.com www.themuskshop.co.uk and the great deals we have on offer.
You can get:
6ml Sandlewood for just £3.50 (The usual price for 3ml)
6ml Body Misk for just £3.50 (The usual price for 3ml)
3ml Eskada collection for just £1.50, thats half price!!!!
6ml Musk Mutasaliq for just £3.50 (The usual price for 3ml)
The one and only Arabian Oud Sultan blend reduced to just £7 from £11, you wont find it cheaper anywhere else on the net.
Hurry while stocks last, keep checking back on the site as new deals will be offered in the run up to Ramadaan.
JazakAllaahkhayr
Adil

Adil_Islam
08-06-2009, 10:11 PM
Assalamu Alaykum. Forgot to mention also that in Cardiff visits can be made to pick out/test your favourite scents. Just email us at customerservices@themuskshop.com to arrange an appointment In shaa Allaah.
JazakAllaahkhayr
Adil www.themuskshop.com

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.