/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Sending pictures...........

Zahida
06-11-2009, 10:26 PM
:sl: I am requesting some help please i have asked before and was kindly given a few suggesstions but couldn't figure it out. I would like to be able to put pictures or add pictures into a post i reply to but my pc won't let me is there an easy and safe way to do this????????

Thankyou.............:w::bump1:

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Yanal
06-11-2009, 11:10 PM
^ or save the picture on your computer then click that button making it easier.

Zahida
06-12-2009, 07:51 AM
:sl: Thankyou guys i tried image shack before will try it again..........Thankyou.:bump1::w:

glo
06-12-2009, 12:08 PM
I use photobucket, Zahida.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Clover
06-12-2009, 12:14 PM
Photobucket... that's what I use, I have 16 pages of pictures lol.

Zahida
06-12-2009, 08:39 PM
:sl: I am not familiar with photobucket.............. i heard it is good and easy to use will try it InshaAllah when i have time. Thankyou.:bump1::w:

Muezzin
06-17-2009, 08:43 PM
We'd really like all members to host the pictures they post on their own photobucket accounts or on imageshack etc. Some sites don't like it when people post direct links to their images and so they replace the pictures with messages or inappropriate things.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.