/* */

PDA

View Full Version : i feel sad :(

anonymous
06-13-2009, 09:24 AM
i feel sad at what people have become. am i stuck back last century or are they moving too forward too quickley. i feel sad when i see how hayaa has and things like the imitation of the opposite gender are taken lightly and pathetic excuses are made.
a void fills my heart, a type of grief almost. i cant help but weep imsad
i feel like dyin. this world is coming too much for me. i feel outta place :(

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
AnonymousPoster
06-13-2009, 06:44 PM
:salamext:

A really good saying;

"I tried to change the world, but i couldn't.. so i tried to change my city, but i couldn't.. i tried to change the people in my area, but i couldn't... then i realised, i hadn't changed myself."

Sampharo
06-13-2009, 06:48 PM
Join the club, sister. We are truly in the times the prophet said that people will pass by graves and say "I wish I was in your place".

It's disappearance of hayaa from one end, to the rarity of simple goodness in people's hearts from another, to the right of people to pray to their God becoming lower than the right of people to make fun of God from a third end.

Clover
06-13-2009, 09:02 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by anonymous
i feel sad at what people have become. am i stuck back last century or are they moving too forward too quickley. i feel sad when i see how hayaa has and things like the imitation of the opposite gender are taken lightly and pathetic excuses are made.
a void fills my heart, a type of grief almost. i cant help but weep imsad
i feel like dyin. this world is coming too much for me. i feel outta place :(
Well, I gotta admit, I love girly music, and do dress up poply (not girly, but in AE stuff, which some old men say is girly).

Calm down. You are in the world, that's the world for ya. I advise you find a hobby, and maybe try meditation. Meditation can really help. Find something you like, and persue it.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Banu_Hashim
06-13-2009, 09:06 PM
I have the perfect book for you:

It's an extremely uplifting and easy to read book. It uses Hadiths and the Qur'an as well.

" You can select the various topics of the book on the left side.

This book contains numerous tips to help you ward off depression, have a positive outlook of life, provides new perspectives on happiness and many more topics for a person to lead a physically and mentally healthy life. "
Source

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.