/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Advice needed ASAP

AnonymousPoster
06-13-2009, 11:42 AM
Well I have a problem I was married b4 now I am divorced,I have had a haram relationship for 2 years we have been living together I got pregg and had a abortion which is heartbreaking for me :cry::cry:what I am trying to say how do I get out of this and get married as I really want to Inshallah want to start a family.PLeasr help

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
AnonymousPoster
06-13-2009, 12:22 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by AnonymousGender
what I am trying to say how do I get out of this and get married as I really want to Inshallah want to start a family.PLeasr help

:sl:
Ask Allah for forgivness! What is stopping you from marrying this person sister? Make your relationship halal and marry him. You have more right than your wali to choose your husband this time around!

"Allah is the Protector of those who have faith: He will lead them out of the depths of darkness into light." {2:257}

Ali_008
06-13-2009, 02:50 PM
:sl:

Firstly, you and your partner need to sincerely repent to Allah and do a lot of righteous deeds to make your receptance acceptable. As you said that it was a haraam relationship then it could mean that you committed zina which is one of the major sins of Islam and even the hadd punishment for it has been given in the Qur'an and Hadeeth.

Repent!!! Repent!!! Repent!!!
Righteous Deeds!!! Righteous Deeds!!! Righteous Deeds!!!

Only these things can help you.
You cannot even marry your partner until you repent because marriage of a zani and zaniyyah isn't called valid under the sharia'h. Read the Q&A in the following link:
http://www.islamqa.com/en/ref/96460/zina

AnonymousPoster
06-13-2009, 09:05 PM
he does not want to marry me thers no way he will

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Maimunah
06-13-2009, 11:01 PM
^ then go on your separate way. repent tp Allah, improve your ibadaah. Ask Allah for a pious husband.

may Allah grant you one n may He forgive you sis

:w:

mathematician
06-13-2009, 11:58 PM
why were you in a haraam relationship for 2 YEARS? Do you not fear Allah or what?
How do you get out of it? Start fearing Allah sister. Anyone who does not fear Allah will have a difficult time getting out of the haraam.

Ali_008
06-14-2009, 06:40 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by AnonymousGender
he does not want to marry me thers no way he will
Is his refusal out of fear of making a commitment or does he want to get rid of you? If its the former case then both of you get closer to Islam and tell him to have faith and give up all his fears. But if he's trying to get rid of you then you better get rid of him because he can't be trusted. He seems to have just used you for fun so move on, repent to Allah and pray for a believing and pious husband. I know it'd be difficult for you to let him go as you love him but,trust me, when you love Allah you can overcome anything... anything. Subhanallah, Allah guided me to happiness after a heartbreak and Inshallah he'll bless you with the same or even more. Start reading the Qur'an, follow the Sunnah and keep reading, listening or watching Islamic material, it'll help you strengthen your eemaan and get closer to Al-Khaliq, the Creator. Our Lord

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.