/* */

PDA

View Full Version : 9 Year Old Author - Against Smoking, Alcohol & Drugs.

'Abd al-Baari
06-13-2009, 08:48 PM
Assalaamu 'Alaykum Warahmatullahi Wabarakaatuh,

Media Tags are no longer supported

Visit --->>> www.alyanuri.com

masha'Allah, great effort from such a young girl, may Allah reward her and her parents!

Wa'Alaykumus Salaam.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Raudha
06-13-2009, 08:50 PM
^Ameen!

Clover
06-13-2009, 08:51 PM
lol, I see that a lot in our school. I support people's right to drink, smoke, and do drugs, but I do only 1 of them (alcohol) and that's for celebrations, and it's very small amounts.

Snowflake
06-13-2009, 09:02 PM
Aww mashaAllah. InshaAllah, she will go far.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Yanal
06-13-2009, 09:05 PM
SubhanAllah! Yeah I always see people smoking,doing drugs and other bad stuff around our school,though the adminstration keeps an eye out some go behind stores and do so,may Allah guide them. Ameen!

Al-Hanbali
06-13-2009, 09:21 PM
MashaAllaah....

"Thank you very much and have a great day :D"

Strzelecki
06-14-2009, 01:20 AM
Masha'Allah!

Insha'Allah her cause will be met with much success.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.