/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Salaaaam!

7oor El 3ayn
06-14-2009, 02:16 AM
Asalamu 3alaykum

I'm new....well..kinda..LOL ...I joined a long time ago, but just barely becoming active now :D

Hope to be of some benefit and to benefit from everyone here inshaALLAH

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
'Abdul Rahmaan
06-14-2009, 03:45 AM
welcome sister! Glad to have you here. :)

أبو سليمان عمر
06-14-2009, 04:03 AM
Wa Alykum Asalam
May Allah reward u for ur intention Ameen

7oor El 3ayn
06-14-2009, 04:56 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Mercurial
welcome sister! Glad to have you here. :)
Thank you and Jazak ALLAH khairan for your warm welcome :)

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
7oor El 3ayn
06-14-2009, 05:05 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Umar^111
Wa Alykum Asalam
May Allah reward u for ur intention Ameen

And may ALLAH reward you the same inshaALLAH...Jazak ALLAH kul khair for your kind words inshaALLAH. wa MashaALLAH, nice to see someone from Yemen...7aya ALLAH ahlul Yemen :) among the best of all the people al7amdulilah. The Rasool, PBUH, spoke highly about the Yemeni people sub7anALLAH wal 7amdulilah :)

أبو سليمان عمر
06-14-2009, 05:23 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by 7oor El 3ayn
And may ALLAH reward you the same inshaALLAH...Jazak ALLAH kul khair for your kind words inshaALLAH. wa MashaALLAH, nice to see someone from Yemen...7aya ALLAH ahlul Yemen :) among the best of all the people al7amdulilah. The Rasool, PBUH, spoke highly about the Yemeni people sub7anALLAH wal 7amdulilah :)
wa iyyaki
Allah ya hayyak alhumdulillah may i be from amongs those ppl Ameen
ps ukhtii in a dua we shouldnt say inshallah we should Trust in Allah and have Yaqeen (certainty) that it will be answered
Anas ibn Malik (radiAllahu anhu) narrates that the prophet (salAllahu alayhi wasalam) said,
'When one of you makes a du'a, then let him be firm and determined in his du'a, and let him not say, 'O Allah! If You will, then please forgive me', for there is noone who can force Allah to do anything'.
[Sahih al-Bukhari #6339, Muslim #2678, Ahmad and others]
# The Prophet (salAllahu alayhi wasalam) said: 'Ask Allah with certainty that He will answer your prayers, and know that Allah will not accept the supplication from an absent heart.'
[at-Tirmidhi]
The Prophet (salAllahu alayhi wasalam) also said, 'When you ask Allah, ask with confidence.'
Barak Allah feeki for the kind words
May Allah increase us in eman and make our hearts firm in islam

7oor El 3ayn
06-14-2009, 05:27 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Umar^111
wa iyyaki
Allah ya hayyak alhumdulillah may i be from amongs those ppl Ameen
ps ukhtii in a dua we shouldnt say inshallah we should Trust in Allah and have Yaqeen (certainty) that it will be answered
Anas ibn Malik (radiAllahu anhu) narrates that the prophet (salAllahu alayhi wasalam) said,
'When one of you makes a du'a, then let him be firm and determined in his du'a, and let him not say, 'O Allah! If You will, then please forgive me', for there is noone who can force Allah to do anything'.
[Sahih al-Bukhari #6339, Muslim #2678, Ahmad and others]
# The Prophet (salAllahu alayhi wasalam) said: 'Ask Allah with certainty that He will answer your prayers, and know that Allah will not accept the supplication from an absent heart.'
[at-Tirmidhi]
The Prophet (salAllahu alayhi wasalam) also said, 'When you ask Allah, ask with confidence.'
Barak Allah feeki for the kind words
May Allah increase us in eman and make our hearts firm in islam

Jazak ALLAH kul khair for the advice/correction akhi *smiles*
May ALLAH increase us in 3ilm and keep us on the straight path and protect us from the fitnas of this Dunya. ALLAHUMA AMEEN!

أبو سليمان عمر
06-14-2009, 05:44 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by 7oor El 3ayn
Jazak ALLAH kul khair for the advice/correction akhi *smiles*
May ALLAH increase us in 3ilm and keep us on the straight path and protect us from the fitnas of this Dunya. ALLAHUMA AMEEN!
Ameen thumma Ameen

Strzelecki
06-15-2009, 05:39 AM
Wa alaykum asalam 7oor El 3ayn.
Welcome to the forums.

I hope you have a stay of benefit here.

7oor El 3ayn
06-16-2009, 02:09 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Sayf Udeen
Wa alaykum asalam 7oor El 3ayn.
Welcome to the forums.

I hope you have a stay of benefit here.
Thank you and jazak ALLAH khairan for the warm welcome *smiles*

muslimah4life
06-20-2009, 07:23 PM
Salaam
welcome

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!