/* */

PDA

View Full Version : New Among You

AbusalmaN
06-14-2009, 05:19 AM
Assalamu Alaikum everyone,

I felt that I could have a great in this forum. Please accept me as a new member of this nice community.

All the best,
Abu Salman
:statisfie

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
أبو سليمان عمر
06-14-2009, 05:40 AM
wa alaykum asalam
you are accpet akhi always barak Allah feeki for joining

AbusalmaN
06-14-2009, 05:45 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Umar^111
wa alaykum asalam
you are accpet akhi always barak Allah feeki for joining
Thanks AKHI Umar and I've accepted the brotherhood

it's so kind of u brother

barak Allah feek, too

أبو سليمان عمر
06-14-2009, 05:47 AM
wa feek akhi
Alhumdulillah u have accpted the truth
May Allah increase us in eman and make our hearts firm in islam
Ameen thumma Ameen

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
AbusalmaN
06-14-2009, 05:58 AM
Brother Umar,

Alhumdulillah I was born a Muslim and I've been practicing Islam willingly; as well, I'm glad to be a Muslim. I think it is a great Ni3ma, may allah help us for thanking him; Ameen.

Thanks again for your nice words, their mean a lot.

أبو سليمان عمر
06-14-2009, 06:06 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by AbusalmaN
Brother Umar,

Alhumdulillah I was born a Muslim and I've been practicing Islam willingly; as well, I'm glad to be a Muslim. I think it is a great Ni3ma, may allah help us for thanking him; Ameen.

Thanks again for your nice words, their mean a lot.
Ameen
Alhumd wal shukr Lillah
Alhumdulillah may Allah keep us on the right path Ameen
indeed it is a great ni3ma that we know who our Lord is and why HE created us and to him we will return this is the true success

Abdul-Raouf
06-14-2009, 06:13 AM
:sl:

Welcome Bhai :)

أبو سليمان عمر
06-14-2009, 06:14 AM
we should be grateful for this blessing
“Then remember Me; I will remember you. Be grateful to Me, and do not reject Me” (al-Baqarah 2:152).
“... and be grateful to Allâh, if it is Him you worship” (al-Baqarah 2:172)
“What can Allâh gain by your punishment, if you are grateful and you believe?...” (an-Nisâ’ 4:147)
“We showed him (i.e. man) the way: whether he be grateful or ungrateful (rests on his will).”(al-Insân 76:3)
“... This is by the grace of my Lord! - to test me whether I am grateful or ungrateful! And if any is grateful, truly his gratitude is (a gain) for his own soul; but if any is ungrateful, truly my Lord is free of all needs, Supreme in honour!” (an-Naml 27: 40)
The reward of gratitude is unlimited:

“ ...If you are grateful, I will add more (favours) unto you...” (Ibrâhîm 14:7)
In contrast, other rewards and divine favours are conditional upon His will, for example, relief from poverty:

“... but if you fear poverty, soon will Allâh enrich you, if He wills...” (at-Tawbah 9:28)

answering prayers:

“Nay – on Him would you call, and if it be His Will, He would remove (the distress) which occasioned your call upon Him...” (al-An‘âm 6:41).

rizq (sustenance, provision):

“... He gives Sustenance to whom He pleases” (ash-Shura 42:19).

forgiveness:

“... He forgives whom He wills, and He punishes whom He wills…” (al-Fath 48:14).

Divine mercy:

“Again will Allâh, after this, turn (in mercy) to whom He will...” (at-Tawbah 9:27).

But Allâh has made the reward for gratitude free from any conditions, as in:

“... And swiftly shall We reward those that (serve Us with) gratitude” (Āl ‘Imrân 3:145).

“But Allâh will swiftly reward those who (serve Him) with gratitude” (Āl ‘Imrân 3:144).
Gratitude and ‘ibâdah
Allâh explained in the Qur’ân that the only people who truly worship Him are those who give thanks (gratitude) to Him, so those who are not among the people of gratitude are not among the people of ‘ibâdah:

“... and be grateful to Allâh, if it is Him you worship” (al-Baqarah 2:172)

He instructed His slave Mûsâ (AS) to accept what He had be*stowed upon him with gratitude:

“...O Mûsâ! I have chosen you above (other) men, by the mission I (have given you) and the words I (have spoken to you): take then the (revelation) which I give you, and be of those who give thanks.” (al-Ā‘râf 7:144)

Allâh has told us that His pleasure may be attained through gratitude:

“... If you are grateful, He is pleased with you...” (az-Zumar 39:7).

Allâh praised Ibrâhîm (AS) for being grateful for His favours:

“Ibrâhîm was indeed a model. Devoutly obedient to Allâh, (and) true in faith, and he joined not gods with Allah. He showed his gratitude for the favours of Allâh, Who chose him, and guided him to a straight way.” (an‑Nahl 16:120‑121)

Allâh mentioned that gratitude is the purpose of creation:

“It is He Who brought you forth from the wombs of your mothers when you knew nothing; and He gave you hearing and sight and intelligence and affection: that you may give thanks (to Allâh).” (an-Nahl, 16:78)

“Allâh had helped you at Badr, when you were a contempt*ible little force; then fear Allâh; thus may you show your gratitude.” (Āl ‘Imrân 3:123).

As well as being the purpose of creation, gratitude was also the purpose of sending the Prophet (SAAS):

“Then remember Me; I will remember you. Be grateful to Me, and do not reject Me.” (al‑Baqarah 2:152).

Patience and Gratitude. By Ibn Qayyim al-Jawziyyah. An abridgement of his original work entitled, “Uddat as-Sâbireen wa Dhâkirat by TaHa Publications
ps sorry but i just love this read

'Abdul Rahmaan
06-14-2009, 07:40 AM
Welcome brother! Glad to have you here. :)

Clover
06-14-2009, 01:14 PM
Welcome to the forum. I wish you luck in your journey here, and remember the best word ever. R-E-S-P-E-C-T

AbusalmaN
06-14-2009, 05:27 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Abdul-Raouf
:sl:

Welcome Bhai :)

Thanks for the warm welcome, Abdul Raouf

format_quote Originally Posted by Mercurial
Welcome brother! Glad to have you here. :)
Thanks and it's an honour to be here

format_quote Originally Posted by Clover
Welcome to the forum. I wish you luck in your journey here, and remember the best word ever. R-E-S-P-E-C-T
Don't worry, I'll keep that in mind. Thank you for the warm welcome

Jazakum Allahu Khairan

glo
06-14-2009, 06:11 PM
Welcome to LI. :welcome:

Enjoy the journey! :)

AbusalmaN
06-14-2009, 10:30 PM
Thanks glo

Peace!

Strzelecki
06-15-2009, 05:39 AM
Wa alaykum asalam Abu SalmaN.
Welcome to the forums.

I hope you have a stay of benefit here.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!