/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Lawful Wives or Unlawful Girlfriends?

abu anas somali
06-14-2009, 01:38 PM
The Muslim youth of the 21st century, particularly those living in the West, unfortunately have to deal with a society that is plagued with promiscuity and lewd behaviour; whether on the urban streets of London or the outskirts of British towns and cities, in one way or another the corruption of man-made law has firmly embedded itself in the mindset of the Muslim youth.
Shocking stories of (haram) teenage pregnancies, abortions and even suicide have become commonplace and the situation appears to be spiralling out of control. So what is the answer?

Brother Abu Uzair, a lecturer at the London School of Shari'ah, delivers this helpful talk delving into the root causes of this very real problem and the comprehensive solution from al-Islaam

Click on Link Below to Download Audio and Video

http://www.salafimedia.net/lawful-wi...rlfriends.html

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Clover
06-14-2009, 01:44 PM
I will look into the video, although I fear it's going to be another video of ranting against the evil West, but I will look first.

btw: Is haram basically un-islamic attitude or something like that?

woah, I just started loading the Vide, 176 MB's, how long is this video?

rpwelton
06-14-2009, 02:08 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Clover
I will look into the video, although I fear it's going to be another video of ranting against the evil West, but I will look first.

btw: Is haram basically un-islamic attitude or something like that?

woah, I just started loading the Vide, 176 MB's, how long is this video?
Haram means prohibited or unlawful.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.