/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Help needed from ipod touch users in the board ):

Danah
06-15-2009, 10:18 AM
Asalam Alykom

I had all my audio and video files on the itunes library which I always synchorinze with my ipod touch contents. The problem now is that I reinstalled the operating system in my machine again, and all the the itunes contents deleted. Now I need to copy the ipod files to the itunes library contents and synchronize them again with each other.
Currently, if I synchronize them now, it will wipe out everything in my ipod :cry:

plz plz I need to add some new things to the ipod and I tried many ways provided in youtube but they all did not worked with me :(

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Danah
06-15-2009, 01:14 PM
what?
dont we have any ipod touch users here?? :?

Danah
06-18-2009, 05:57 PM
Thanks sis Jawharah for moving the thread

Hopefully I will get some help here <_<

BlackMamba
07-14-2009, 10:47 PM
http://www.joboshare.com/ipod-rip.html
This is a program that will get stuff on your ipod to the computer. It costs money but get the free trial first you can get like 100 files transfered with the free trial I think. There might be other programs that do this as well. This same thing happened to me and I used this program to transfer most of my stuff, the rest i just downloaded again, I know its a big pain but thats one bad part of having an ipod.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Yanal
07-14-2009, 10:52 PM
:sl:

I am an IPod Touch user. I think that link will assist you insha'Allah^.

:wa:

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.