/* */

PDA

View Full Version : to muslims who live in uk plz help

AnonymousPoster
06-15-2009, 01:13 PM
assalamo alaykum
can u give me addresses of islamic banks or associations in uk (near to huddersfield if its possible , if its not , any address can help ) that help muslims to start their own business with halal , plz help , its emergency
jazakum Allah khayr

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
suleyman
06-16-2009, 09:08 PM
I have been looking for such a organisation myself, there is none that i am aware of.

Sunni Ninja
06-16-2009, 09:55 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by AnonymousGender
assalamo alaykum
can u give me addresses of islamic banks or associations in uk (near to huddersfield if its possible , if its not , any address can help ) that help muslims to start their own business with halal , plz help , its emergency
jazakum Allah khayr
:w: im not too sure of banks near huddersfeild but there is an islamic bank of britain in manchester i have th website you can check it out and have a look see if its of any use to you i hope it helps u
May Allah help you with your plans Ameen

http://www.islamic-bank.com/islamicb...ome/1/Home.jsp

AnonymousPoster
06-16-2009, 11:29 PM
thank u
i know that site
the problem is my husb said they all lie , i dont know what to do , i ask u again if someone has already tried some bank or organisation to start own business in halal.
plz help its emergency
jazakum Allah khayr

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
aadil77
06-17-2009, 12:28 PM
thank u
i know that site
the problem is my husb said they all lie , i dont know what to do , i ask u again if someone has already tried some bank or organisation to start own business in halal.
plz help its emergency
jazakum Allah khayr
Alot of people have said that, I think you should tell him to go to a branch and clear up queries with the directly.

Because I can't think of a 'Islamic bank' better than that

Sunni Ninja
06-19-2009, 02:31 PM
thank u
i know that site
plz help its emergency
jazakum Allah khayr
sis if ur unsure then just perform salat ul istehara inshAllah that will be helpful..

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.