/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Why?

Melancholy
06-15-2009, 05:14 PM
:sl:

I'm feeling a bit apprehensive because at the moment I'm in the process of finishing my GCSEs. In year 9 my SATS results were mediocre and consequently I wa put into the lower classess; I then asked to be moved and this class move was granted. However I always knew that I concentrate on my exams and education but when it comes to mocks, I always disappoint myself. Albeit my exams have gone very well, Alhamdulliah. I feel like my school years have been wasted on proving that I'm competent. Not so long ago I wanted to do the Higher tier for English as I am definitely capable of attaining an A. I prayed to Allah to improve my situation and this happened. Albeit my teachers make me feel worthless and demean my intelligence.

I have always been faced difficult and trivial situations which tested my faith. I pray 5 times a day and my non- muslim counterparts do not and they are granted A*s. I know that this is a test, but I cant help feel that my prayers are not being accepted, and instead I am being faced with these situations:laugh:

Help?

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Abdul Fattah
06-15-2009, 06:29 PM
Selam aleykum
Allah subhana wa ta'ala can grant a victory or in this case better grades to the disbelievers to, and like you said this can be as a test for the believers, so we should be patient. Also remember that we can't all be rocket-scientists. We all have our limits and weaknesses. Be happy with what you have and accept your weaknesses inshaAllah. And may Allah subbhana wa ta'al make it easy for you.

shock_proof
06-15-2009, 09:12 PM
Dont worry about it at all. Academic capabillity is not an exact measure of intelligence and to be honest there is more to life than getting good grades. At the end of the day just give it 100% and hope for the best. Continue to strive for your goals no matter what grades you get.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!