/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Woodrow?

glo
06-15-2009, 08:21 PM
I haven't seen brother Woodrow around for a while ...
Does anybody know if he is alright? Perhaps he and Abidah are just travelling?

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Yanal
06-15-2009, 09:25 PM
^ off topic:><:

Glo I saw him online two days ago,when UK is sleeping. He was PMing someone and logged out. I also asked one of my friends who has contact with him and he said Woodys just a bit busy. No worries inshAllah.

جوري
06-15-2009, 11:20 PM
Yup, bro woodrow is fine insha'Allah and so sis Aabidah, they send their regard to everyone on board..

:w:

Tony
06-15-2009, 11:34 PM
got pm from him yesterday:D

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
glo
06-16-2009, 06:37 AM
Thank you all, guys.
Good to know all is well. :)

Skye, please send my regards back to them both, if you speak to them.

Eric H
06-16-2009, 07:07 AM
Greetings and peace be with you glo,

I think you will find the recent reduction in world carbon emissions will be put down to young Mr. Woodrow. His keyboard has had a rest from L1, but we do miss him.:)

In the spirit of being one big family.

Eric

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.