/* */

PDA

View Full Version : LoonWatch exposes anti-Muslims

Garibaldi
06-15-2009, 09:21 PM
Visit and support this site that takes on Islamophobes and anti-Muslims!

Loonwatch.com is a blogzine run by a motley group of hate-allergic bloggers to monitor and expose the web’s plethora of anti-Muslim loons, wackos, and conspiracy theorists.

While we find the sheer stupidity and outrageousness of the loons to be a source of invaluable comedy, we also recognize the seriousness of the danger they represent as dedicated hatemongers. And so, while our style reflects our bemusement, our content is fact checked and our sources well vetted making sure loonwatch.com is a reliable educational - if entertaining - resource on the rambunctious underworld of Muslim-bashing.

link to us using this banner

The folks featured on Loonwatch fit two or more of the following definitions:

Loon noun

1. a worthless lazy fellow
2. a person with confused ideas; incapable of serious thought [syn: addle-head]
3. large somewhat primitive fish-eating diving bird of the northern hemisphere having webbed feet placed far back; related to the grebes

Source: WordNet® 3.0, © 2006 by Princeton University.

And so, grab a cup of coffee and join us, won’t you, as we expose the trials and travails of the hatemongers in our midst: loons in the mist.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Clover
06-15-2009, 09:22 PM
The banner doesn't have a link put into it.

I'll take a look at it, but I doubt I'll get addicted to it lol

Garibaldi
06-15-2009, 09:27 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Clover
The banner doesn't have a link put into it.

I'll take a look at it, but I doubt I'll get addicted to it lol
Oh my bad, thanks for pointing that out Clover. The link to the site Loon Watch

Clover
06-15-2009, 09:30 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Garibaldi
Oh my bad, thanks for pointing that out Clover. The link to the site Loon Watch
I seen the one about the Congresswoman. She wasn't as bad anti-muslim as i thought she'd be, but i find it hilarious that she is defending anti-muslims.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Yanal
06-15-2009, 09:36 PM
InshAllah going to watch. Is humour included?

جوري
06-15-2009, 09:50 PM
i love all those something-watch websites out there
there is one on anything you can imagine jewwatch, hinduwatch, and of course you are famous with the islam/jihad ones etc etc

it is about time Muslims got on that bandwagon, I'd hate for us to be left out ;D

:w:

Garibaldi
06-15-2009, 10:47 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Yanal
InshAllah going to watch. Is humour included?
Yes humour is pivotal! You can contribute your hilarity as well with an article.

Garibaldi
06-15-2009, 11:14 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Clover
I seen the one about the Congresswoman. She wasn't as bad anti-muslim as i thought she'd be, but i find it hilarious that she is defending anti-muslims.
Yeah, you know Clover the crazy thing is she's a Congresswoman. Did you hear her say "With the exception of Timothy McVeigh every terrorist has been a Moslem?" Sheesh.

This is what we're talking about people in case you're wondering: http://www.loonwatch.com/2009/06/gin...-hate/#respond

Clover
06-15-2009, 11:19 PM
Yeah, you know Clover the crazy thing is she's a Congresswoman. Did you hear her say "With the exception of Timothy McVeigh every terrorist has been a Moslem?" Sheesh.

This is what we're talking about people in case you're wondering: http://www.loonwatch.com/2009/06/gin...-hate/#respond
Eh, ignorance is the fun part of life...to laugh at.

Muezzin
06-22-2009, 06:27 PM
Nice site.

Even the Irish ones, the French ones, the British ones and the Jewish ones!

Zafran
06-22-2009, 06:50 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Muezzin
Nice site.

Even the Irish ones, the French ones, the British ones and the Jewish ones!
Yeah she missed a lot of people out of that list who were not muslims lol

Zafran
06-22-2009, 06:56 PM
Just to add i found it shocking that people thought Obama was a muslim and they used that against him - so much for freedom of religion - If he was a muslims he might not have been the president - so what if he was a muslim? - thats a serious problem.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.