/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Dont upset your wife, OR !!!!

Danah
06-15-2009, 09:46 PM

well....thats something over I guess, but may be they deserved it :skeleton: lol

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
BintAmjad
06-15-2009, 09:49 PM
Hahaha well thats what a man should get for cheating on his wife in my opinion thats just a taster lol

Güven
06-15-2009, 09:50 PM
number 4 looks like something from an horror movie....poor car :skeleton:

the one with the billboard is just epic :D

nebula
06-15-2009, 09:51 PM
lol, maybe he wasnt cheating? maybe he was married to the other women but the first wife didnt kno?

:P haha got ya their aint i! :raging:

anywho, funny pictures ty for sharing

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Nájlá
06-15-2009, 09:51 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Danah

well....thats something over I guess, but may be they deserved it :skeleton: lol
:lol:

جوري
06-15-2009, 09:52 PM
is it any wonder they are cheating on them? especially the car with the axe, I am surprised he got out alive.. what loons, and the one with the billboard.. my God divorce is always an option, why air your dirty laundry?

Ansariyah
06-15-2009, 09:56 PM
Yea^ thats wat I was thinking...these men must b sighing wit relief that they left these women.

Lina
06-15-2009, 10:01 PM
Thats funny. For us it is ..for them its not that funny obviously.

Danah
06-15-2009, 10:07 PM
I liked the one with board....its seems that the wife was flaming in anger to make it that big and shown to the public :coolious:

Ansariyah
06-15-2009, 10:08 PM
I will admit that I laughed at the title 'hi steven' ..starting off all friendly dropping the bomb after that, insane.

Güven
06-15-2009, 10:10 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Gossamer skye
is it any wonder they are cheating on them? especially the car with the axe, I am surprised he got out alive.. what loons, and the one with the billboard.. my God divorce is always an option, why air your dirty laundry?
Exactly.

never touch a men's car....NEVER.

Snowflake
06-15-2009, 10:12 PM
;D

The axe-wielding one must've been a big woman. I don't think I could lift one of those, let alone five!!

Danah
06-15-2009, 10:17 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Yanoorah
I will admit that I laughed at the title 'hi steven' ..starting off all friendly dropping the bomb after that, insane.
lol, yeah thats what they call the calm that comes before the tornado

format_quote Originally Posted by Güven

yeah, they go wild when their cars got touched. So that woman was very clever to chose the trump card :coolious:

Remind me of one of our male professor. He was always saying this in a funny way: "I have to be very careful when I mark your papers, otherwise I might get my car ruined" lol

Snowflake
06-15-2009, 10:19 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Gossamer skye
is it any wonder they are cheating on them?
Yea^ thats wat I was thinking...these men must b sighing wit relief that they left these women.

If you've given your all to your marriage, supported your husband financially when he wasn't able and lots more, then despite that, your husband cheats on you, risking breaking up your whole family, what's to say you wouldn't feel like doing the same? I'm sure they deserved it. The axe one is a bit psycho though.

The Ruler
Aaa-some.

format_quote Originally Posted by nebula
:P haha got ya their aint i! :raging:
Uh, no. You didn't get anyone 'their'.

BintAmjad
format_quote Originally Posted by Scents of Jannah
;D

The axe-wielding one must've been a big woman. I don't think I could lift one of those, let alone five!!
Lol I get a picture of someone resembling truchbull in matilda lol or u never know maybe she got her brother to do it :D

Yanal
06-15-2009, 10:22 PM
Dont touch a mans car but touch Guvens car.

Danah
06-15-2009, 10:23 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by BintAmjad
or maybe she had her brother do it lol :D
lol, brothers do good jobs in such things :D

Güven
06-15-2009, 10:32 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Yanal
Dont touch a mans car but touch Guvens car.
lol but I don't have a car YET.

and If i have, I would hire guards to watch it over 24/7 and install some high-tech Alarm systems and also a Camera Inside and Outside the car.

Or I would built an Hi-tec garage in my house that only I can get access to.

but I would never cheat on my wife in the first place...

Ansariyah
06-15-2009, 10:32 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Scents of Jannah
If you've given your all to your marriage, supported your husband financially when he wasn't able and lots more, then despite that, your husband cheats on you, risking breaking up your whole family, what's to say you wouldn't feel like doing the same? I'm sure they deserved it. The axe one is a bit psycho though.
No waay, I wudn't do that..Becaus no loser is worth that. Shudnt these women be happy they're gone (if they cheated)? unless ofcourse they still want em back.

Raudha
06-15-2009, 10:35 PM
;D Funny...These women REALLY meant business

lol but I don't have car YET.

and If i have, I would hire guards to watch it over 24/7 and install some high-tech Alarm systems and also a Camera Inside and Outside the car.

Or I would built an Hi-tec garage in my house that only I can get access to.
Reminds me of an email that I received about Obama's car. Anyone seen that?

Snowflake
06-15-2009, 10:48 PM
No waay, I wudn't do that..Becaus no loser is worth that. Shudnt these women be happy they're gone (if they cheated)? unless ofcourse they still want em back.

loool I'm not saying we should do that! I just dont agree that it's necessarily the women who drove them to have affairs. Of course the women should be ecstatic to have those losers out of their lives. :D

جوري
06-15-2009, 11:00 PM
Exactly.

I don't think cheating men are to be applauded here, I am just suggesting that the way these women handled the situation (if in fact true and not for humor sake) would probably give others the impression that they'd been cheated on because they are axe wielding loons.. I mean I wouldn't want someone to be abusive to me on a billboard or my personal property.
Might actually be held against them in court if it gets public, they'll have satisfied an immediate emotion and lost out on the big picture...

- IqRa -
06-16-2009, 09:58 AM
Lol. Nice one :D

Bub
06-25-2009, 11:59 AM
Women power! Haha!!

GuestFellow
06-25-2009, 12:06 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Danah

lol that is hilarious.

:skeleton:

That is scary.

KiWi
06-25-2009, 07:38 PM
MAD WOMEN ON THE LOOSE!!! lol

those scoundrel husbands deserves it :raging:

Khalisah
06-25-2009, 07:53 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Alpha Dude
LOL good one. ;D

Women ought to know better than to push their husbands into having affairs in the first place.

Kidding. :X
Lets hope you were, otherwise you are likely to gain a few enemies....keep an eye out on you your car bro.
Anyhow, men should know better and keep their gazes lowered!

Abdul Fattah
06-25-2009, 08:04 PM
Selam aleykum,
Is it just me, or does the billboard look photoshoped?
(no shades under the lamps, to much contrast of billboard vs environment, to much clean-cut-font)
Anyway, still epic and funny

alcurad
06-25-2009, 08:08 PM
^i thought that too..

it is funny though :)

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.