/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Indian "Drama" of Mumbai Attacks

sur
06-16-2009, 03:53 PM
I have a lots of points to make in this regard but i don't have time to say everything at once. InshAllah I'll keep adding to this post. I would request ppl to save these videos lest they get deleted from internet.

To start with:-
(1) CCTV camera, supposed to be mounted on a wall is shaking as if it was held in somebody's hand:-
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vITX9...eature=related

(2)Two of alleged "Pakistani" terrorists talking in typical "Indian" accent. Like one says "كهالى"(meaning "empty") which is typical of Indian accent to pronunce "خالى" as "كهالى".
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yIx6K...eature=related

(3)Actor screems long after last shot was fired ...&... just before bringing his "bleeding" hand in front of camera.

Then keeps running around showing his hand to cameramen to get it maximum coverage.

Someone pulls actor by arm to bring his hand in camera's view. so that camera can have a better shot.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X4bFF9r4fbU

(4) Asian Tribune:- India, Backed By Mosaad & CIA, Plans To Attack Pakistan Nuclear Installations Using Taliban

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Banu_Hashim
06-16-2009, 04:00 PM
What do you mean "Indian" Accent ? People who speak Hindi only , and not urdu would would pronounce it as kaali rather khaali, regardless of whether they're Indian or Pakistani.

sur
06-16-2009, 04:22 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Banu_Hashim
What do you mean "Indian" Accent ? People who speak Hindi only , and not urdu would would pronounce it as kaali rather khaali, regardless of whether they're Indian or Pakistani.
So you mean those "terrorists" were speaking "Hindi" while allegedly being Pakistani...!!!

Shouldn't i say about allegedly "urdu speaking" guys that their accent was "Indian"...!!!

& just by-the-way, outside of delhi-dialect-area "Hindi" (pure & actual "standard" hindi) is different from so-called hindi you hear in indian movies. What u hear in indian movies is actually urdu with "hindi" words mixed in.

& do not drift the thread away from topic.

Banu_Hashim
06-16-2009, 04:29 PM
I'm not trying to generalise anything. You are.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
K.Venugopal
06-16-2009, 04:47 PM
The purport of the posts seems to be that the Mumbai carnage was actually the handiwork of Hindus. I wonder who is setting of bombs in mosques across Pakistan. Hindus from India?

Nσσя'υℓ Jαииαн
06-16-2009, 06:16 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by K.Venugopal
The purport of the posts seems to be that the Mumbai carnage was actually the handiwork of Hindus. I wonder who is setting of bombs in mosques across Pakistan. Hindus from India?
Couldnt the same be said like this? " I wonder who is setting off bombs in hotels across India. Muslims from Pakistan?

See the flow?

I'm not even responding to the post, this is separate. Why is it easy to assume what you said and not what maybe I said?

sur
06-17-2009, 02:11 PM
Yes indeed!!!It's India via it's 18 consulates in Afghanistan with help from CIA, MI-6 & ofcourse Mosad. Using & buying poor Afghanis & some fenatic Pakistanis to carry-out these bombings.

These un-circumcised terrorists killed by Pakistan forces were indian agents as NO muslim fighting to implement islam would un-circumcised.

WARNING - Explicit content - Following link contains Naked photos of terrorists killed by Pak forces.
http://pakalert.wordpress.com/2009/0...hting-in-swat/

& an example of such disguised agents was British agents caught by Iraqi police dressed as terrorists & shooting at innocent civilians.

Article

VIDEO

& to keep anymore of their secrets from getting exposed, British forces raided Iraqi jail & freed their secret agents.
VIDEO

Article

- IqRa -
06-17-2009, 02:13 PM
I'm so, so confused.

justahumane
06-17-2009, 03:16 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by sur

Yes indeed!!!It's India via it's 18 consulates in Afghanistan with help from CIA, MI-6 & ofcourse Mosad. Using & buying poor Afghanis & some fenatic Pakistanis to carry-out these bombings.

These un-circumcised terrorists killed by Pakistan forces were indian agents as NO muslim fighting to implement islam would un-circumcised.

WARNING - Explicit content - Following link contains Naked photos of terrorists killed by Pak forces.
http://pakalert.wordpress.com/2009/0...hting-in-swat/

& an example of such disguised agents was British agents caught by Iraqi police dressed as terrorists & shooting at innocent civilians.

Article

VIDEO

& to keep anymore of their secrets from getting exposed, British forces raided Iraqi jail & freed their secret agents.
VIDEO

Article
Oh my God, so "Pandit" Baitullah Mehsood, "Pandit"Sufi Mohammad, and "Thakur" Mullah Fazullah are all hindus in disguise of Noble muslims. I just cant believe itthat hindus are fighting in disguise of Talibaans enforce implememtation of Shariyah. But when U are saying this than it must be nothing but true.

I think that hindus have somehow convinced those Afganis and Pakistanis and converted them to hinduism. Pakistani establishment should confirm the circumcion of that Hafiz saeed and Lal Masjid Maulana too,may be they are hindus too coz whatever they are doing cant be done by a muslim at all.

Next on checking list should be president Zardari and General Musharraf, I m sure they too.............oh I cant write that again man.

I m really sorry sur, Indians have indeed done very bad to U pakistanis and Afganis by converting them. Whole Pakistan is burning not because of Muslims but coz of Hindus, How sad indeed.imsadimsadimsadimsadimsad.

Pl keep opening up those secret.

And Pl let me share`a post which I found on other forum. That ignorant guy was trying to prove something, read it for urself.

It’s then that they stumbled on a little-known anthropological fact about Pashtun tribes in Waziristan, from where many of the Tehreeke-Taliban or Pakistani Taliban come.
It appears that many in the backward tribal areas of the country like Waziristan don’t undergo the mandatory circumcision that all Muslim males should undergo. The story took a rather comic turn when some of government’s own injured paramilitary soldiers, when examined, were found to be uncircumcised. This was especially true of wounded soldiers of the Frontier Constabulary from Waziristan, engaged in fighting Taliban militants.
Kamran Khan, a legislator from Waziristan in Pakistan’s lower house of Parliament, told TOI that many in the poor tribal areas fail to undergo circumcision because it is either not mandated in their tribal codes or because in many villages there are neither hospitals or even barbers, who perform most circumcisions in rural areas.
“People are either circumcised in hospitals or barbers do the job. Neither we have hospitals in Waziristan nor institution of barbers,’’ Khan said, adding that poor people of Waziristan can’t afford to take their male children to other areas for circumcision.
“I don’t deny there are uncircumcised people in Waziristan but it doesn’t mean that there are no circumcised ones.’’
Majority of some Pashtun Tribals don't circumsize."
Ignorant ppls, NO?

K.Venugopal
06-18-2009, 05:33 PM
It was widely circulated news that Zulfikar Ali Bhutto, as reported by the doctor who did his post-mortem after he was hanged, was not circumcised. He was hastily circumcised and photographs taken to save the honour of Pakistan. No Pakistani would want that he or she was ruled by a Kafir in disguise!

Nσσя'υℓ Jαииαн
06-18-2009, 07:52 PM
^^We can't denote people Kafirs just because we want to. I don't see how circumcision has anything to do with the honor of Pakistan. Do u even carefully read what you write?

K.Venugopal
06-19-2009, 08:23 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Light of Heaven
^^We can't denote people Kafirs just because we want to. I don't see how circumcision has anything to do with the honor of Pakistan. Do u even carefully read what you write?
And the photograph of an uncircumcised terrorist is enough to proclaim that he was a Hindu or Kafir and terrorism in Pakistan is the handiwork of Hindus.

Nσσя'υℓ Jαииαн
06-19-2009, 02:35 PM
How about for a moment you sort of get your head out the ground. Are u reading what ur saying? That doesnt mean anything.

sur
07-12-2009, 06:24 AM
http://asiantribune.com/07/11/india-...2%80%99s-gang/
=============================================
India plans to attack Pakistani nuclear installations using Baitullah Mehsud’s gang
Published by editor Features, News Jul 11, 2009 By Farzana Shah-Asian Tribune

Islamabad, 11 July, (Asiantribune.com): It is learnt through reliable sources that Indian and Israeli special services units in collaboration with TTP (Tehrik-e-Taliban Pakistan ) -–a terrorist organisation– are preparing an attack on one of Pakistan ’s strategic installation in order to achieve multiple goals. Well trained TTP members, around 750, will take part in this attack. Participation of Indian and Israeli units will be confined to supervision of attack and handling post attack scenario.

India has reportedly released funds to TTP for this sole attack which will create a delicate situation for Pakistani military establishment in the world. There is also information that Indians have already planned provision of some “dirty bomb” (radioactive material) to terrorists of TTP fighting against Pakistani military for this attack.

Pakistan army already has been stretched in FATA as a result of carefully devised strategy of drone attacks by CIA which creates hatred for the army and sympathy of locals for TTP chieftain Baitullah Mehsud. It has become evident from the last three drone attacks in South Waziristan that one of them was carried out on a funeral of a TTP leader who was killed in an earlier attack on the same day.

The question here is; does CIA really want to eliminate Baitullah Mehsud and his terrorist outfit TTP?

Circumstantial evidences and confession of Baitullah’s ex-aides (Haji Turkistan and slain Qari Zainuddin) had confirmed that TTP is much more than what appears in the world media (i.e an anti-USA force in reality is a pro-US and anti-Pakistan entity).

Now this latest intelligence about a possible attack on one of Pakistan ’s strategic military sites in which TTP will play a role of foot soldiers has proved beyond any doubt that TTP is foreign funded proxy force operating inside Pakistan to fulfill agenda of Pakistan ’s enemies (read India and Israel led by US).

CIA and its agents in international media are building a case against Pakistani nuclear weapons advocating the notion that these might fall into wrong hands. According to media reports Indian Prime Minister Dr. Manmohan Singh has already said that Pakistani installations are partially under attack from militants.

How this ominous plan will be executed is still not clear but according to reliable sources malicious activities around some of these installations have been noticed. On further investigation by Pakistani intelligence it was revealed that plan of much worse repercussions is under way.

Planning phase of this attack is carried out in Afghanistan where Indians and Israelis are training Afghan forces and intelligence.

During recent operation in Malakand and FATA bodies of dead Afghan nationalists (Most probably trained by same Indian and Israeli instructors) were recovered. It will therefore be no surprise if same Afghan elements also take part in this attack on Pakistan ’s nuclear facilities.

The contemplated attack also puts a big question mark on CIA’s sincerity and credibility since without its active involvement the said plan cannot take off. It may be recalled that the ISI provided information about Baitullah’s whereabouts, at least twice in May 2008, but CIA never attacked his hideouts. Now when Pakistan army has decided to take him out at its own, CIA has suddenly discovered that he is the biggest enemy of US.

Untimely drone strikes have raised many questions about CIA’s intentions in WoT.

1- Is CIA really trying to kill Baitullah for good?

2- If the answer is in affirmative then why now when Pakistan army is there on ground and PAF is carrying out aerial assault much more accurately than CIA’s drones?

3- Why CIA didn’t act earlier when information was passed to it by Pakistan ?

4- Why CIA/US never provided necessary gear to Pakistani forces to trace Baitullah or at least jam his communication system?

5- Why CIA attacked North Waziristan when Pakistan army’s operation in South Waziristan is underway and thereby opened a second front?

Answers to these questions lead only to one conclusion. CIA is protecting TTP to enable India and Israel to accomplish their task.

The high intensity of Pakistani operation backed by PAF in FATA has sent a clear signal to the masterminds who have conceptualised the attack on nuclear instalation that they are running short of time. The CIA instead of helping Pakistan to focus its major attention towards the chief foe Baitullah seemed to be helping RAW and Mossad to buy more time. While Pak army is trying to keep North Waziristan peaceful for the time being in spite of the deadly attack on one of the military convoy, CIA has provoked Hafiz Gul Bahadur, chief of Uthmanzai Wazir tribe by carrying out a drone attack. Gul Bahadur is already very annoyed over repeated drone attacks and suspects that Pak governent and army have a role in it.

It is suspected that CIA is playing a double game by carrying out token drone attacks against strongholds of Baitullah and at the same time is not sparing Gul Bahadur. The idea is to activate all the fronts simultaneously and make the position of army precarious.

All this proves that role of CIA is no different than that of RAW and Mossad.The trio have common objectives against Pakistan’s nuclear program which is seen as an obstacle in the way of accomplishment of US grand designs in the region. The purpose of intended attack on any Pakistani nuclear site, even partially successful or botched, will give legtimacy to their propaganda campaign that:

-Pakistan ’s nuclear weapons are unsafe and can fall into “wrong hands”. hence the need to roll it back or to be taken over by IAEA teams to ensure its “security”.

-Pakistani military is too inept to protect its own buildings and installations.

-National confidence and local support for Pakistani military that had shot up after its highly successfulopeations in Malakand Division will be considerably reduced.

-The situation will be further complicated if Pakistan , after such an attack, try to defend its nuclear program through taking a rigid stand.

-This will provide an opportunity to international media and anti-Pakistan establishments to approach UN and get Pakistan declared as a vulnerable state incapable of protecting its strategic assets physically.

-It will provide an opportunity to further defame and isolate Pakistan on the plea that it is not ready to work with “international community” to “secure” its vulnerable nuclear program.

-It would allow USA to obtain UN sanction for imposing measures on Pakistan to safeguard its nuclear instalations through nuclear inspectors of IAEA as was the case of Iraqi military sites in 1990s.

-This will also give a license to international inspectors (CIA operators always in their ranks) to access every building inside Pakistan on pretext of a possible vulnerable nuclear site.

- Pakistan could be subjected to harsh sanctions in case it resists any UN declaration against its nukes. Pakistan had already gone through similar sanctions in 1990s when there was a virtual ban in international market on selling weapons to Pakistan .

-Currently Pakistan is in process of getting its entire military upgraded under a comprehensive program to be complete by 2019. If sanctions hit Pakistan now, then most of this upgrading will face a halt as a result of ban put on sale of sophisticated weapon systems to Pakistan. India on the other hand would be free from any such restriction and thus would be in an ideal situation to tilt strategic balance heavily in its favour.

-Another dimension to this possible attack is its impact on Pak-China relations in future. Currently Chinese are working on a number of projects along with Pakistani engineers.

If Pakistan fails to protect Chinese technicians on its own soil and in case of any harm or deaths of Chinese in this kind of an attack, it will force China to think seriously about its cooperation with Pakistan .

Indo-Isreali collaboration to destroy Pak nuclear program dates back to early 1980’s. However, each time the duo conspired to execute the surgical strike, Pakistan reacted promptly. The response was so severe that the aggressors had to abandon thir plans. This time Indian plan is much more disturbing as foot-soldiers and logistical support will be provided from within Pakistan so this plan has much more probability of success than what Indians tried in 1980’s.

Stage is set and time is running short for both sides. Some “so-called” local commander of Al-Qaeda in “ Afghanistan ” have already threatened that Pakistani nuclear weapon will be used against US. They are convincing the world that any attack by Al-Qaeda against US can take place either in Afghanistan or in US or even worse inside Pakistan. The idea is to prove that Pakistani nuclear weapons are the most dangerous thing on the planet. (Like Iraqi WMDs were once).

Apart from raising security measure on all nuclear installations, Pakistan must also convey a very strong message through all possible channels that any such attempt against Pakistan ’s nuclear program will have an opposite and much more intense reaction against India and Afghanistan and situation can easily turn out of control and a full blown war can erupt in the region.

Pakistan’s foreign office must become much more clearer and vocal about what Pakistan will do if its nuclear program comes under any attack. Pakistan has already stated its policy in clear terms that in case of any attack on its nuclear instalations, whether external or internal, the onus will be on India alone and Pakistan would respond accordingly. Pakistan has earmarked targets inside India to cater for such a eventuality.

It is time Pakistan must prepare a dossier to present to international media and establishments about Indian involvement in Pakistan ’s North West creating unrest and supporting insurgencies. For the sake of its future generations Pakistan will have to play very carefully but with a vigor and honor and if Pak-US relations are hindering this in future we must have a second thought about these so-called strategic relations.

- Asian Tribune -

justahumane
07-12-2009, 03:18 PM
I think that Baitullah Mehsood and his aids are all uncircumcised hindutvavadi Indians out to defame muslims and Pakistan.

K.Venugopal
07-16-2009, 07:36 AM
I think partition is a tragedy both to India and Pakistan. Mohd. Ali Jinnah propounded the two-nation theory. A new movement is called for both in India and Pakistan propounding that India and Pakistan is one nation. If we unite, we can keep out the interference in the sub-continent not just of USA but also of China. As a united nation, nothing can stop us from becoming the next super-power. Will religion stand in the way?

ahsan28
07-16-2009, 08:35 AM
I think partition is a tragedy both to India and Pakistan. Mohd. Ali Jinnah propounded the two-nation theory. A new movement is called for both in India and Pakistan propounding that India and Pakistan is one nation.
That happens in bollywood movies only :D

ژاله
07-16-2009, 08:35 AM
well,i think partition was good,very good indeed.seeing the way the two countries keep bickering,and after three wars,how on earth can we unite?the idea of uniting india and pakistan again doesnt make any sense.

Banu_Hashim
07-16-2009, 10:32 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Malaak
well,i think partition was good,very good indeed.seeing the way the two countries keep bickering,and after three wars,how on earth can we unite?the idea of uniting india and pakistan again doesnt make any sense.
I have to unfortunately agree. Both countries are past the point of considering unification.

K.Venugopal
07-16-2009, 02:57 PM
I think the first step would be to form a SAARC like organisation among India, Pakistan and Bangladesh. The first proposal of the organisation should be to keep the nuclear arsenal of India and Pakistan under a joint-command.

sur
07-25-2009, 03:24 PM
Warning video contains extreme violence - Viewer discretion advised...

Indian hindu students beating muslim students brutely, after mumbai drama:-
This was shown on Lucman Show, rest of show can be seen at youtube.(Links given later)

http://www.vidzshare.net/play.php?vid=1108

Another Link With Sound

other parts of Lucman Show:-
part-1
Part-2
Part-3
Part-4
Part-5
Part-6
Part-7
Part-8

(Part-9 was the 1st video given above)

sur
07-27-2009, 03:34 PM
It was alleged that ALL terrorists came from Pakistan via sea on a boat. Listen to this terrorist he himself said he was from Indian Haiderabad-Dakan & NOT from Pakistani Haiderabad.
you tube . com/watch?v=CVI4Mdf1tE4&feature=related

Listen to this another terrorist speaking in typical Indian accent & speaking words of Hindi:-
you tube . com/watch?v=QhO6rynb1C8&feature=related

Example of hindi words he spoke are:-(This is NOT the Pakistani language)
shanti, pershasin, pariwar, itihaas, seena, aatink-waad etc.

====================================
:) Fun time- Dog mocking the ambulance siren-& bearing witness to mock drama. (At end of this video) :)
====================================

Satelite phone caught
you tube . com/watch?v=lI6hrHwVw4A&feature=related

I don't see any hint of these Phone #s being Pakistani......!!!!!
I can't think of any Pakistani city starting with "JALA" for example....
Though Jalalabad in Afghanistan comes to mind....
(Even listen to newscaster saying "These numbers go back to Pakistan Jalalabad......"WHAT????? Jalalabad is in Afghanistan knuckle head.)

Where's the city & country codes??? Lets Suppose this phone doesn't show country/city codes......
Karachi & Lahore numbers were 7-digit numbers when these attacks happened. While numbers on this satellite-phone screen are 8-digited. Karachi's & Lahore's numbers are made 8-digited starting from July-1st-2009. Even then 7-digits numbers will keep working from July-1 till Sep-30-2009(Link).

If someone is thinking these might be cell phone #s....!! Pakistani cell phone numbers are like this 0123-1234567 i.e., they are 11 digits in total & if u exclude company code(0123) then they are 7-digited.

While Mumbai(India) #s were switched to 8-digits in 2002......(Link)
As r the #s on phone, while allegedly being of Jalalabad...!!!

=======================================
u heard terrorist in video in above post that they had grudge against Indian attrosities like Gujrat Massacre & Babri Mosque, that's why they were doing this......

.......While this eye-witness
you tube . com/watch?v=eQF-_VFRmdI
tells they had grudge against America & Britian..... & they were looking for someone with british or american passports..... Similarly they choose to attack Jewish center.

Actually these were indian agents trying to get USA/UK/Israel turn against pakistan & to get their sympathies.

Also notice that above eyewitness & this one
you tube . com/watch?v=COXWj3lvHtY&feature=related

both Britishers are having their faces blackened with somesort of soot or make-up may be.....!!!!

jerryleeevans
07-28-2009, 07:50 AM
Tin foil hats anyone?

zakirs
07-28-2009, 08:20 AM
Salam ,

i request you to observe the truth rather than seeing through eyes of hatred.
may god bless us all
on a wall is shaking as if it was held in somebody's hand:-

have you * ever* seen indian infrastructure ? in anycase what is so great if it is taken by hand or cctv.it doesnt negate the truth.

which is typical of Indian accent to pronunce
dont talk about accents , i can speak in british accent.. does that make me british?

screems long after last shot was fired .

have you ever had an accident ? if we observe most people dont realise their injuries in first few seconds when our adrenaline leves are very high..

Then keeps running around showing his hand to cameramen to get it maximum coverage.

Someone pulls actor by arm to bring his hand in camera's view. so that camera can have a better shot.
any new channel will do that .. common , remember channels showing people jumping of buildings during 9/11

cked By Mosaad & CIA, Plans To Attack Pakistan Nuclear Installations Using Taliban[
this should be the bbiggest joke considering india was never in good terms with taliban and its umbrella organizations ..flash back to IA hijacking and you would remember that India and taliban were sort of enemies :|

format_quote Originally Posted by justahumane
I think that Baitullah Mehsood and his aids are all uncircumcised hindutvavadi Indians out to defame muslims and Pakistan.

sure just throw the blame on the neighbouring country :) . because spilling hatred is easy.Remember India was always against attacking any country.flashback to 99 ,who was the first aggressor ?

hope you see the truth ignoring hatred:hmm:

zakirs
07-28-2009, 08:25 AM
Listen to this another terrorist speaking in typical Indian accent & speaking words of Hindi:-

dude common , i live close to hyd .. that is *nowhere* close to indian hindi accent and FYI hyd people speak urdu and telugu not hindi :|.

Stop spreading hatred:raging:

sur
08-15-2009, 02:15 AM
Alex Jones wuth Tarpley1
you tube . com/watch?v=Ylobw9usOw8&feature=related
Alex Jones wuth Tarpley2
you tube . com/watch?v=pVK9jhJeUEc&feature=related
Alex Jones wuth Tarpley3
you tube . com/watch?v=DlAWXDwNoPs&feature=related
Alex Jones wuth Tarpley4
you tube . com/watch?v=kvREfjjdSzA&feature=related

What wrist band??? See next
Indians follow American method of killing their own ppl & blame it on someone else.....

Search USS Liberty... The US Navy ship attacked by israelis by will of US president to blame it on Egypt........ Russians witnessed the attack so they had to change the plan.....

sur
08-15-2009, 04:44 AM
The wrist bands above videos talked about are characteristic of hindu extremist groups.

Ajmal Kasaab

Hindu terrorist rioting:-

RSS extremists getting training:-

Though the following photo is small, u can see the wrist bands...!!!

Narendra Modi a hindu extremist leader.He was minister of Gujraat & allowed hindu extremists to massacre innocent muslims on the pretext of a train-fire, which later proved to be set by indian agencies. The police officer investigating the involvement of indian forces in setting that train on fire was one of the 1st ones to be killed in "Mumbai Attacks"..... indian agencies conveniently gor rid of that honest police officer like on 911 american agencies got rid of some honest FBI agents(search it).
When asked about his involvement in Gujraat massacre, he abruptly stops the interview:-
you tube . com/watch?v=EcEvO-FulKo&feature=related

Another extremist leader Shiv Sena chief Bal Thackeray:

sur
08-15-2009, 04:45 AM
India has more consulates in Afghanistan than in USA...!!! WHY? What are they all doing there??? They are cover for R.A.W to operate. R.A.W pays monthly salaries of 10 to 20 thousand rupees to these combatants to fight against Pakistan.

Like this one:-
you tube . com/watch?v=U1UjsgeQfyQ&feature=related

you tube . com/watch?v=pGMGYyXCMIo&feature=related
On information given by following Behraam khan another arrest was made of Moosa Khan....(Next video)

Moosa Khan:-
you tube . com/watch?v=945ZpS6tfbA&feature=related

3 more R.A.W agents arrested:-
you tube . com/watch?v=SFLoNiuRmio&feature=related

justahumane
08-17-2009, 02:48 PM
Sur, so a 2-rupee thread makes someone hindu or muslim? Ajmal Kasab is alive, his father has admitted that he is pakistani, Nawaz Sharif has admitted that He is Pakistani, even Pakistan government has admitted he is Pakistani. What is in this 2-rupee wristband that U are still glued to it? Plz stop ur pathetic hate propoganda. Modis, thackreys, ajmal kasaabs, baitullah mehsoods, hafiz saeeds, are cut from same choth of hatred which U are spreading. Fear ALLAH at least.

zakirs
08-17-2009, 04:02 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by justahumane
Sur, so a 2-rupee thread makes someone hindu or muslim? Ajmal Kasab is alive, his father has admitted that he is pakistani, Nawaz Sharif has admitted that He is Pakistani, even Pakistan government has admitted he is Pakistani. What is in this 2-rupee wristband that U are still glued to it? Plz stop ur pathetic hate propoganda. Modis, thackreys, ajmal kasaabs, baitullah mehsoods, hafiz saeeds, are cut from same choth of hatred which U are spreading. Fear ALLAH at least.
awesome reply. may allah bless you :) :rock:

sur
08-21-2009, 06:32 PM
I posted a video of an actor running around with his injured" hand....
you tube . com/watch?v=H4hodtcqTvg

Here's Another "ACTOR", with heavily plastered-painless hand, look how he explains everything using that injured hand...... moving fingers..... I myself am a doctor by-the-way......... this plaster is put on for fractured/dislocated bones, which are extremely painful on movements...... u can NOT move ur hand like this with fractured bones even if u r on high dose morphine.....
you tube . com/watch?v=AmbWa89bTFE&feature=related

This reminds me of british ACTOR with flimsy bandage on......eyewitness account
you tube . com/watch?v=7y6U_17jysQ&feature=related

zakirs
08-21-2009, 08:16 PM
Sur ,

Although i aprecciate you brave and galiant efforts to prove that mumbai attacks are preplanned attacks by some invisible indian organisation .. i would like to ask you one thing.What do you want to prove by this? havent we had enough violence and hatred ? havent our two nations bled a lot due to people like you who fail to see light beyond suspicion.

I request you to kindly stop posting further on this thread.

for others who want to know what evidence india provided to prove it was done by pakistani militiants http://72.249.57.50/wps/wcm/connect/...mumbai-link-wk

i guess people realise that not all indians and pakistanis hate each other.and as for you Sur Allah knows best and let him decide.

sur
08-22-2009, 05:15 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by zakirs
Sur ,
....... invisible indian organisation ..
invisible..!!!, r u a pigeon,closing ur eyes & saying "i don't see any cat !!!" Well, she's sitting right next to u... About to devour u...

....What do you want to prove by this?
didn't u read the thread title???

havent we had enough violence and hatred ? havent our two nations bled a lot due to people like you who fail to see light beyond suspicion.
Not enough, the big event is yet to come:-

Na’im, son of Hammad in al-Fitan, reports that Abu Huraira said
that the Messenger of Allah mentioned India and said: “A group
of you will conquer India. Allah will open (India) for them until
they come with its kings chained — Allah having forgiven their
sins — when they return (from India), they will find the son of
Mary in Syria.”

Nostradamus:-

The deep entry made by the great Queen
will make the place powerful and inaccessible;
the army of the three lions will be defeated
causing within a thing hideous and terrible.
3 Lions??????? Look cover page of ur passport, indian lover...
Look symbol of R.A.W
Look what's on the gate of Wagah Border.....

R.A.W Symbol(Source)

do u know what is ur National Symbol....?????
3 Lions (official Source)
I quote:---
In the state emblem, adopted by the Government of India on 26 January 1950, only three lions are visible,

for others who want to know what evidence india provided to prove it was done by pakistani militiants http://72.249.57.50/wps/wcm/connect/...mumbai-link-wk [/B]
link u posted says:- I quote
Indian media reports ‘based on intelligence sources’ said the man was said to be a former Faridkot resident who left home a frustrated teenager about four years ago and went to Lahore.

& 4 YEARs ago he joined RAW agents in LAHORE & in 2006 he was bought by RAW & taken to INDIA via NEPAL......

He has been in custody of indian forces since 2006..... He was trained by RAW for this drama
you tube . com/watch?v=yOBKPabIDRk&feature=player_embedded
you tube . com/watch?v=loRZyRwOirk&feature=player_embedded

1st video above shows interview of an N.G.O lawyer who filed the case in NEPAL about his abduction by indian forces from NEPAL......

RAW is holding even more Pakistanis which they "implant" in different attacks inside india & then show their Pakistani I.Ds to blame Pakistan...

Have u forgotten 2001 parliment attack & Gujrat massacre????
It was blamed on Pakistan & Muslims respectively, only to be exposed later by indian own police like Kurkary etc that it was work of indian agencies.........

Kurkary proved that the TRAIN was NOT set on fire by muslims rather by an indian army officer & his men...... search it u pigeon, open ur eyes , cat it about to scratch u too.....

Why those "terrorists" entring india secretly, would take their PASSPORTs to india???????

sur
08-22-2009, 06:32 AM
This is mostly in ENGLISH so all of u can understand this:-

video . google . com/videoplay?docid=2512217986612512080&hl=en

جوري
08-22-2009, 06:52 AM

snazzy culottes & sugar canes...;D

zakirs
08-22-2009, 07:05 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Gossamer skye

snazzy culottes & sugar canes...;D
Sister These people are called Sangh sevaks and belong to a radical hindu organisation called RSS ( which they claim that it has educational purposes etc etc ) .Buts its wrong to blame everybody right ? And then what about the militiants who call themseleves the saviours of religion or what ever , Do they represent the entire pakistani people.. Come on guys please!

Sorry buy i dont believe that anything is concrete except for the holy quran

جوري
08-22-2009, 07:10 AM
^^ I wanted to lighten the mood for Ramadan.. I think it is the whole point of closing up some sections (which was my suggestion a couple of years back) and am glad of it, there is no point of losing ones fast over things of this nature.. I am sure the topic will be enduring beyond the four weeks that Ramadan affords us but once a year...

:w:

zakirs
08-22-2009, 07:15 AM
3 Lions??????? Look cover page of ur passport, indian lover...
Look symbol of R.A.W
Look what's on the gate of Wagah Border...
Read some facts before spreading bulls*it , The emblem is the indian emblem representing the 3 lions as present on Asoka's stupa.and It has been the emblem since independence.raw was formed on 1968.So its not the raw symbol on passports but indian emblem.

Indian media reports ‘based on intelligence sources’ said the man was said to be a former Faridkot resident who left home a frustrated teenager about four years ago and went to Lahore.

& 4 YEARs ago he joined RAW agents in LAHORE & in 2006 he was bought by RAW & taken to INDIA via NEPAL......

I know dude , RAW is our intelligence agency , Every country has spies and every country does treason.But why do you always invoke the name of RAW ( or we invoke the name of ISI) when something happens.Should this be always like that ? Should it always show hatred between us ? Remember our forefather came from same country.I would not like to post on this topic further.Since i am starting to believe that the brothers and sisters from Pakistan dont give me the same respect i give to them.( again its a feeling caused by you , see what hatred does ) :|

Have u forgotten 2001 parliment attack & Gujrat massacre????
It was blamed on Pakistan & Muslims respectively, only to be exposed later by indian own police like Kurkary etc that it was work of indian agencies.........
Let us keep religion aside.India is not a country which hates in minorities.Ask most of the msulims in india where they want to live, whether pakistan or india ? I am sure all of them would answer india.I am proud that my country lets me practise my religion and i have friends who respect me for what i am.Massacares happen , Dont you remember the buring of christians in Pakistan recently? Doesnt that mean Pakistanis are Christian hating man butchers ? No , A few people do not represent the entire country

AabiruSabeel
08-22-2009, 11:49 AM
:sl:
format_quote Originally Posted by Gossamer skye
^^ I wanted to lighten the mood for Ramadan.. I think it is the whole point of closing up some sections (which was my suggestion a couple of years back) and am glad of it, there is no point of losing ones fast over things of this nature.. I am sure the topic will be enduring beyond the four weeks that Ramadan affords us but once a year...

:w:
I agree with you. Inni Saa-im.

:threadclo

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.