/* */

PDA

View Full Version : ask for lyric

AnonymousPoster
06-17-2009, 01:10 PM
salamo alaykum
i need a lyric for hearing , for old woman who lost her ability to hear because of diabete, plz i need help to have this lyric for free , its a small auditory system that will help her , she became so depressive because of this problem as she cant communicate with her kids and the world around her , plz help jazakum Allah khayr!!!

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
AnonymousPoster
06-18-2009, 09:55 PM
plz help her

Tony
06-18-2009, 09:58 PM
contact ur local mobility officer or speach therapist, inshaAllah they can help

Abdul Fattah
06-18-2009, 09:59 PM
Selam aleykum
I'm not quite sure what you're asking about...
What do you mean by a "lyric"? And how would such a "Lyric" (whatever that is) help her?

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
AnonymousPoster
06-23-2009, 01:04 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Abdul Fattah
Selam aleykum
I'm not quite sure what you're asking about...
What do you mean by a "lyric"? And how would such a "Lyric" (whatever that is) help her?

salaaaaam
the lyric its something that the doctor can put in her ears, inside .its like small machine !!! u can type lyric for hearing on google !!! and it will help her to hear !!!!

because now she cant communicate with poeple and her kids!!!!

the woman is living in pak , im in other country , im looking for a way to help her , like organisations or associations that can give that lyric for free , but till now , nothing !!!!
i found one organisation in australa but they help only australien citizen , i hope there is some solution in europe or USA.

jazakum Allah khayr

Abdul Fattah
06-23-2009, 02:33 PM
Selam aleykum

You mean a hearing aid? Like this: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hearing_aid

Anyway, if you want people to help you'll have to give more information, which country does this woman live in, why can't she get this hearing aid from a doctor/hospital? Is there a social service in that country and so on...

You have to be more precise ...

nada
06-24-2009, 09:46 PM
salaam
the woman is living in pakistan

Unregistered
06-24-2009, 10:42 PM
http://www.lyrichearing.com/

Abdul Fattah
06-25-2009, 04:12 PM
Selam aleykum
First of all, you should know that even on that site it mentions:

Although Lyric® is an exciting and unique hearing solution, like all hearing devices, it is not the right solution for everyone with hearing loss. Lyric is appropriate for people with mild to moderately-severe hearing loss. Your Lyric trained hearing professional will assess your hearing, your ear size and shape, and your medical conditions to evaluate if Lyric is right for you.

So, the first thing she should do is consult a doctor! Secondly were exactly does the need for help lie in? Is it that she needs financial help to pay for it? Or is it that she can pay for it, but this device simply isn't available in Pakistan?

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.