/* */

PDA

View Full Version : MSN on nokia phone?

~Taalibah~
06-17-2009, 01:50 PM
:sl:

Can msn messenger be downloaded on a nokia 6234?
It takes the gmail chat- Gotalk mobile, so i wondered if it could take messenger. If it can then i'll have all i want on my phone:statisfie:blind:

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
MSN
06-17-2009, 02:01 PM
Someone called me here??
Use Ebuddy.I don't even know what kind of application it is i just know some people use it and are satisfied with it.

- IqRa -
06-18-2009, 09:16 AM
Ebuddy is an alternative of MSN, it should be satisfactory.

Danah
06-18-2009, 09:45 AM
I think u can have it in ur mobile, I saw some people have it, but I think it's a service offered by ur provider...

Alhumdulilah I hoped to have it in the past and I use MSN now for iPod touch and it's amazing

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
~Taalibah~
06-18-2009, 11:56 AM
MSN and T.I.A- i'll be googling ebuddy and taking a look, soon InshaAllah.
Jazakallah, hope it will work on my phone.

Danah-msn itself or a mobile version? Yup, i find gotalk really handy to have! And thats why i want msn too..

Danah
06-18-2009, 12:04 PM
^ I will ask my friend who is using it and come back to you sis :)

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.