/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Part time job advice

aadil77
06-17-2009, 07:20 PM
:sl:

I need some advice from any of you lot that have had decent part time jobs here in uk, I'm tryin to find another job and quit mcdonalds asap because everythin is just dealing with haraam, just wish I never started there in the first place, but my mums not letting me quit until I've found another job so I'm stuck at this craphole till then.

So I don't know where to apply I need some (halal) suggestions, places where you might be able to pray your salah quickly, decent pay etc.
I'm not gonna work at any haraam food places or boycott places.
So suggestions needed asap !?

JazakhAllah

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
aadil77
06-17-2009, 08:32 PM
brapp!:bump1:

- IqRa -
06-18-2009, 08:42 AM
Primark, Debenhams, TK Maxx, JJB, etc. All the shops in town.

The Ruler
06-19-2009, 10:46 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by T.I.A
Primark, Debenhams, TK Maxx, JJB, etc. All the shops in town.
John Lewis, Bhs, Waterstones and more.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
aadil77
06-24-2009, 08:46 AM

Thanks everyone, but I need more suggestions my brains not working at the moment and I don't like going to town just to get told to apply online, so I really can't be bothered

aamirsaab
06-24-2009, 09:13 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by aadil77

Thanks everyone, but I need more suggestions my brains not working at the moment and I don't like going to town just to get told to apply online, so I really can't be bothered
LOL, I know how that feels!

Have you tried jobcentreplus by any chance? I'm still looking myself but it's difficult: either they want 6 months experience or it's a crappy haram bar job. Plus, with the recession and companies literally going bust left, right and centre it's even harder to find any employers at all.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.