/* */

PDA

View Full Version : A Question?

Da Pwr f Truth!
06-18-2009, 10:43 AM
:sl:
If you came to know that...you had only a few hours left....before Allah (swt) calls you....
What would you do...??

(Sorry for the last post :) )

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
glo
06-18-2009, 10:51 AM
Sorry for writing a silly reply to your last post. :-[:sorry:

I think if I knew I only had a few hours left I would simply pray and pray and pray ... and search my heart for anything I have done wrong in word, thought and deed, which I need to repent of before meeting my Lord.

I would also try and get right with everybody I might have wronged in my life.

Da Pwr f Truth!
06-18-2009, 11:06 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by glo
Sorry for writing a silly reply to your last post. :-[:sorry:
:-[ ... it was my bad...

S_87
06-18-2009, 11:33 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Da Pwr f Truth!
If you came to know that...you had only a few hours left....before Allah (swt) calls you....
What would you do...??

(Sorry for the last post :) )

Allah knows, id probably ponder my life and wonder why i didnt give more time to Allah imsad and start praying, seeking forgiveness and mercy and thinking of the next stage-the qabr.
May we die on no state other than iman

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Da Pwr f Truth!
06-18-2009, 12:10 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by amani

May we die on no state other than iman
Ameen...

- IqRa -
06-18-2009, 12:14 PM
...may I ask what the purpose is behind this question?

Tony
06-18-2009, 12:16 PM
Take my sons to the park

Da Pwr f Truth!
06-18-2009, 12:36 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by T.I.A
...may I ask what the purpose is behind this question?
the purpose..... If I realize that I just have a few more hours to live....my dhikr and my namaz would definitely be a whole lot different (than what its in the normal times)....

It was a REMINDER, brother....

I posted it....'coz I just realized it and wanted others to do the same....imsad

S_87
06-18-2009, 12:42 PM
the purpose..... If I realize that I just have a few more hours to live....my dhikr and my namaz would definitely be a whole lot different (than what its in the normal times)....
for sure it would be sister.

- IqRa -
06-18-2009, 12:50 PM

I posted it....'coz I just realized it and wanted others to do the same....imsad
thats what i thought you posted it for, but just wanted to clarify

good reminder mashaAllah :thumbs_up

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.