http://www.durosi.com/

English connection

www.kalemah.org

Ras Al Khaimah
Shekh ahmad al shehhi

Explaning 40 al nawawi hadith, every friday after maghrib

Urdu

Sheikh abdul qayyum bastawi
Has a mosque in sharjah with lectures in arabic , not sure about urdu though , he is originally indian.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
brotherubaid
06-18-2009, 01:12 PM
http://www.khalidismail.com/ Sheikh khalid ismael

crayon
06-18-2009, 09:07 PM
Jazak Allah khair for sharing, brother!

brotherubaid
06-19-2009, 08:28 PM
If anyone has got any connections in urdu / english / tamil around UAE please ahre in this thread , i will InshahAllah post what i know , n the visit of Scholars to UAE in this thread, InshahAllah we have a good line up for ramadan , at Qanat AL Qasba in sharjah.

Plus some other visits comming soon InshahAllah.

Sheikh Ahmad Al Shehi
Yousuf Al hammadi both are recommended by sheikh ubaid al jabire hafidhullah.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
M.B
06-20-2009, 10:18 AM
:sl:

Brotherubaid i wanted to know if knew any dars that goes where sheikh bukhatir in sharjah mosque and the mosques name if u dont mind.

:w:

M.B
06-20-2009, 10:22 AM

you know sheikh azizfarhan is a big sheikh in sharjah also wat origin is he?.

M.B
06-20-2009, 11:10 AM

Just read a brief biogrophy from sheikh kalid ismail he studied in jam'eh madinah thats interesting mashallah may allah give the sheikh reward for wat he is doing ameen.

also brotherubaid could u find out for me were sheilkh salim al amry does any dars if he does any in the maasajid around and which city.

brotherubaid
06-20-2009, 11:18 AM
Yep , u have to attend sheikh Ahmad al shehi on fridays in ras al khaimah, he is one of the best here , along with Muhammad ghaith , anwar al kuthari , and offcourse aziz farhan.

Name of the mosque where Bu khatir leads is sheikh saud mousqe , it is also called Al shahbaa masjid, but that is an unoffical name , lol mostly people call it bukhatir masjid anyway. Im not aware of any duroos in that masjid i will check InshahAllah.

Sheikh Abdullah al Kamali explains kitab al tawheed in Masjid al azra sharjah, close to ajman everyfriday after fajr prayer , He is also one of good student of knowledge here.

http://www.durosi.com/ has all the info about all the lessons n classes held, AlhumdoLILLAH we have lot of good heer in UAE.

Yes aziz farhan is great check his website for more info.

Danah
06-20-2009, 11:52 AM
^Shiekh Ahmed Al Shehi is one of the best mashaAllah. I called him once and asked for fatwa, he is very knowledgeable mashaAllah

brotherubaid
06-20-2009, 01:41 PM
Yep was at his masjid yesterday , befoe he explains he always has a word n its always awsome. May Allah protect him. He is very knowledgable n has a very nice bookstore in RAK as well.

M.B
06-20-2009, 02:52 PM

Brotherubaid were u born in the uae. can u get a picture of the sheikhs if u dont mind. mashallah i like khalid ismail very much his one of my fav sheikhs. Brother ubaid do u know which mosque sheikh salim al amry gives dars?.

Brother also if u dont mind could u find a biogrophy of each sheikh u mentioned that would be fantastic jazakallah.

brotherubaid
06-21-2009, 06:28 AM
Yes alhumdoliLLAH was born n raised here in dubai, went abroad for about 4 years n rest stayed here all my life. Bro i will see what i can do , cant promise u about the pic, will try to get the biographies n will let u know about sheikh salims duroos soon inshahAllah

M.B
06-21-2009, 09:17 AM

Jazakallah Brotherubaid. May allah (swt) reward you with the work ur doing. ameen

*sorry for asking so many questions. :-[

brotherubaid
06-22-2009, 11:45 AM
محاضرة عن:

الانترنت صديق نافغ لا جليس سوء

للشيخ عبد الله الكمالى

اليوم ,الاثنين 6/22
مسجد عكاشة بن محصن
محيصنة 3 دبى

A lecture about Internet : Internet a beneficial friend not a bad companion.
By Sheikh Abdullah Al Kamali
at Masjid aukasha bin muhsin , al muhasinah 3 Dubai.

brotherubaid
06-22-2009, 11:47 AM
شرح نظم مقدمة رسالة ابن ابى زيد القيروانى
للشيخ د فلاح مندكار
من 25 الى 27/6
من الساعة 5:30 الى 9 مساء
بمسجد منارة الجديد بمنطفة ام سقيم ,على البحر

Explanation of Rislah of Ibn Zaid al qarewani By the Noble scholar Dr. Falah Mandakar Of Kuwait May Allah protect HIm.

From the 25th of june till 27th , from 5:30pm till 9pm InshahAllah

at The New Al Manara Masjid (By the sea) , Umm Suqeim area , dubai

Its right next to that famous Burj Al arab hotel in dubai:thumbs_up

Danah
06-22-2009, 12:53 PM
Asalam Alykom

I would like to know whether any of non-Arab scholars will be coming to UAE recently if you have any idea like Yusef Estes, Abdurhman Green or Zakir Naik or any one else, because it seems they visited UAE before and had some activity in UAE.

brotherubaid
06-22-2009, 01:45 PM
Will let u know as soon as i get the word InshaAllah ,

We do have Uthman barry here , check www.kalemah.org they do have some students of knowledge , but yes i agree we havent really had any good students of knowledge visit us recently , i really want Brother Shadeed Muhammad or Mustafa george to come through or hasan as somali , there are soo many good students of knowledge in the west, may Allah protect them.

InshahAllah we will have some Urdu n english speaking scholars at the Wahat-al -Imaan Camp At the Qanat Al qasbaa sharjah In ramadan, will let u know InshahAllah as soon as something is finalised.

brotherubaid
08-14-2009, 08:05 PM
Sheikh Abu Islam's Visit TO DUBAI!!

His schedule

August 15 at MASJID Hassan Al sheikh also known as Masjid sheikh sherzad tahir in al twar arear opposite al twar center.

A lecture titled يوم ينظر المرء ما قدمت يداه After Maghrib prayer.

August 16 Masjid Abu Bakr Al siddique Al Barsha Area a lecture titled استجيبو لربكم

The list of Scholars to Attend the Wahat Al Imaan" Oasis of Faith" in sharjah Qanat Al qasba has been released

جدول واحة الايمان بقناة القصباء الشارقة

August 23 and august 24 Sheikh Dr. Al Suhaimi !!!!! الشيخ د السحيمى

August 25 Sheikh Abdullah al Rasheedi الشيخ عبد الله الرشيدى

August 26 Sheikh Dr. Al Sadlaan !!!! الشيخ د السدلان

August 27 Sheikh Dr. Salman Al Ruhaili الشيخ د سليمان الرحيلى

August 28 Sheikh Abdul Razzaq al Al abbad son of the esteemed scholar Sheikh abdul mohsin al abbad May Allah protect them both!!!
الشيخ عبد الرزاق العباد ابن الشيخ عبد المحسن العباد البدر

August 29 Sheikh Talib Al Shehi الشيخ طالب الشحى

August 30 Sheikh Dr. Hamad Al hajeri الشيخ د حمد الهاجرى

August 31 Our beloved Sheikh Yousuf Al hammadi from sharjah!!!!( Sheikh Ubaid al jabiree recommends him) الشيخ يوسف الحمادى

September 1st Sheikh Salim al taweel from kuwait!!!! الشيخ سالم الطويل

September 2nd Sheikh khalid Ismael from masjid ibad ar Rahman dubai. الشيخ خالد اسماعيل

The lectures will begibn InshahAllah at 10pm , there is a facility for sisters as well!! dont miss out , this is the only time of the year major so many major scholars come through to UAE.

Assalam O aLIKUM

brotherubaid
08-14-2009, 08:07 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Danah
Asalam Alykom

I would like to know whether any of non-Arab scholars will be coming to UAE recently if you have any idea like Yusef Estes, Abdurhman Green or Zakir Naik or any one else, because it seems they visited UAE before and had some activity in UAE.
KEEP checking Kalemah , they did have yusuf estes over , his audio can be found on the site under previous friday night reflections , also check with Jumeirah islamic center.

www.kalemah.org

touba
08-14-2009, 10:43 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by brotherubaid
KEEP checking Kalemah , they did have yusuf estes over , his audio can be found on the site under previous friday night reflections , also check with Jumeirah islamic center.

www.kalemah.org
Jazaka allah khaiyran akhi

your sister in islam

btissam

Danah
08-15-2009, 07:16 PM

www.kalemah.org
you mean he came to UAE? or he was just interviewed remotely?

P.S brother, I checked the "previous Friday night reflections" for the last week but didnt find any audio for him

If you dont mind, can you please direct me to the link of his audio?
Jazak Allah khair in advance

brotherubaid
08-15-2009, 07:34 PM
Well i wasnt there sister , i came across his audio on their site , Im sure he was heer but it was a while back .

Here is the page with previous friday night reflections , if u check them out do check out Uthman barry , he is awsome as well his recent lectures were 19th june n 15th may , there is much more though.

Yusuf estets was jan 16 2009 - Can real islam still work?
link = http://www.kalemah.org/index.php/res...lam-still-work

Here is the link to previous lectures , lots of lectures on there by uthman barry
http://www.kalemah.org/index.php/res...ht-reflections

if you go through the four pages of previous lectures u will find yusuf estes InshahAllah , that is if the direct link i posted does not work

AssalaM O Alikum

Danah
08-15-2009, 07:47 PM
^ Jazak Allah khair I am downloading them now, I thought it was this last Friday

will check the other links
May Allah reward you

brotherubaid
08-15-2009, 07:56 PM
Wa iyaki khair ukti,

assalam o alikum

Muslimlearner
08-24-2009, 09:58 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Danah
Asalam Alykom

Zakir Naik will be in Dubai:

27-Aug-2009:

"Dawah Or Destruction"

28-Aug-2009:

“Misconceptions on Islam and its clarifications"

Venue: Trade Center Halls

For the sisters who wish to volunteer for this event, please send reply on the email i.d , " daee4islam@gmail. com" latest by today evening or you can also call on the number "0502084235" for any queries.

Danah
08-24-2009, 09:04 PM
^ oh jazaki Allah khair sis for that news, do you know anymore details like the exact time or if you even have any number of whom we can contact to know the time, that will be very appreciated inshaAllah

Muslimlearner
08-25-2009, 07:27 AM
You may call the Trade Center or the tel.I've posted (0502084235) sis :statisfie

Danah
08-25-2009, 11:38 AM
^ jazaki Allah khair sis
Sorry:-[ I thought that number was only for volunteers
Will do my best to attend

Danah
08-28-2009, 11:00 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Haqeeka'

Zakir Naik will be in Dubai:

27-Aug-2009:

"Dawah Or Destruction"

28-Aug-2009:

“Misconceptions on Islam and its clarifications"

Venue: Trade Center Halls

For the sisters who wish to volunteer for this event, please send reply on the email i.d , " daee4islam@gmail. com" latest by today evening or you can also call on the number "0502084235" for any queries.
I tried to attend the two days lectures, but unfortunately I couldn't imsad

I wonder if they recorded both lectures or if I can find them on you tube, please if anyone got them or found any links let me know please jazakum Allah khair, I will be very grateful

Wasalam Alykom

brotherubaid
09-25-2009, 01:33 PM
subhanAllah!!

Sheikh yusuf estes was here in ramadan in dubai

I cant belive some of you brothers n sisters mentioned zakir naik but did not mention yusuf estes , his lectures were after zakir naik, i only found that out on the day i was leaving for makkah n could not post here.

SubhanAllah a person was specifically asking about sheikh yusuf in this thread n still you guys could get the info to her, Qadar Allah wa ma sahaa fa'al,

here is the details
Dubai World Trade Center
Day Date Lecturer Title
Thursday 27 August 2009 Dr. Zakir Naik Dawah Or Destruction (English)
Friday 28 August 2009 Dr. Zakir Naik Holy Quran... Should It Be Read With Understanding? (English)

Tuesday 01 Sept 2009 Sh. Yusuf Estes (Usa) How I Came To Islam... (English)

Wednesday 02 Sept 2009 Sh. Yusuf Estes (Usa) Is Islam Still Relevant? (English)

InshahAllah i will check with dubai Internatioanl quarn awards n the organizers if they have the video or audio avialibe n will post it up here if i get it InshahAllah.

M.B
09-25-2009, 06:51 PM

does anyone have any information about if u r travellin from europe to sharjah and want to move there do u need any permit or something and also is it difficult to live there.

Danah
09-25-2009, 07:52 PM
subhanAllah!!

Sheikh yusuf estes was here in ramadan in dubai

I cant belive some of you brothers n sisters mentioned zakir naik but did not mention yusuf estes , his lectures were after zakir naik, i only found that out on the day i was leaving for makkah n could not post here.

SubhanAllah a person was specifically asking about sheikh yusuf in this thread n still you guys could get the info to her, Qadar Allah wa ma sahaa fa'al,

here is the details
Dubai World Trade Center
Day Date Lecturer Title
Thursday 27 August 2009 Dr. Zakir Naik Dawah Or Destruction (English)
Friday 28 August 2009 Dr. Zakir Naik Holy Quran... Should It Be Read With Understanding? (English)

Tuesday 01 Sept 2009 Sh. Yusuf Estes (Usa) How I Came To Islam... (English)

Wednesday 02 Sept 2009 Sh. Yusuf Estes (Usa) Is Islam Still Relevant? (English)

InshahAllah i will check with dubai Internatioanl quarn awards n the organizers if they have the video or audio avialibe n will post it up here if i get it InshahAllah.
Oh!!!!
he was here???

SubhanAllah what chance I lost, but anyways I didnt attend Zakir Naik lec due to reasons out of my control in that week, its okay may be there was a reason for me to not know about Yusef Estes one so I will not regret it more that I didnt attend not one but two great scholars lectures

Jazak Allah brother for your concern and I will greatly appreciate it if you could find the videos for the missed lectures of them. I managed to find some small portions of both Zakir Naik lectures in youtube but couldnt find the full one.

Muslimlearner
09-27-2009, 02:17 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by M.B

does anyone have any information about if u r travellin from europe to sharjah and want to move there do u need any permit or something and also is it difficult to live there.

Slm.
Yes,you need to have a residensy in UAE:working permit.
To live in Sharjah is nice:a lot of mosques,lectures..Its clean,there are many parks,lagoons,shoping centers,resturants.Here are living ppl from around the globe.
And:there are no discos and alcohol,there is a dress code as well,unlike Dubai.
Rents are half Dubai's,so its a great place to live and practise Islam.

ATANTION SISTERS IN DUBAI!!!

If you are a TRUE MUMINAH hwo is in search
of TRUE and CORRECT knowladge about women's issues
from The Qur'an ie PROPER HIJAB,mahrams and non mahrams ect.
Allah SUT gives you a the oppurtunity :

Markaz al Huda (in Abu Hail)-Tafsir of SURAH AL NUR
suturdays from 26 sep. from 5 PM-7:30 PM insha'Allah
by sister Nada Ali.
Spetial live video for mums with kids,transport provided.Don't miss!

Pm me for contact number!

brotherubaid
09-27-2009, 04:48 PM
May Allah reward u sister haqeeka for the info about sharjah.

I personally suggest any one who is trying to move out here to first visit the country n the city u wana live in n experience it yourself. Sharjah is nice MashahAllah , its relatively better than other cities like dubai for instance , but then again it is only at a few minutes cdrive from dubai ( if there is no traffic offcourse) so u cant really escape the fitnahs. But yes lhumdoLILAH the ruler of sharjah is a great guy , he is well educated n has a lot of love n respect for Islam and islamic culture and heritage, So yes here you wont find any night clubs , no alcohol not even shesha , yes the sheesha cafes are baned here along with alcohol and in many hotels u need to have your marriage contract if u wana rent a room n you are accompanied witha female , the dress code is there AlhumdoLILAH but still lots of times u see people not following it, but the government does try its best to implement it and may Allah reward them.

There are lots of lectres n lessons and good masajid around the city where one can benefit. So the city has its good and bad , and you definetly gotta come out here n check it out yourself before manking any desicion , and also let us know brother M.B what do u wana do out here , i mean Work? Business? study ? , then may be we can give u the proper advise and show u the proper ways InshaAllah.

Here is some good news for sharjah people , i just got the message

سيبدأ فضيلة الشيخ عزيز بن فرحان من الاربعاء 9/30 بشرح

"التجريد الصريح مختصر الصحيح" المغرب

و تفسير القرآن "العشاء

بمسجد الملك فيصل

So there u go , u have got explanation of the Sahih along with Tafseer of Quran starting soon ( from 30th sep) at masjid King Faisal Sharjah by Sheikh aziz Farhan

www.azizfarhan.com

assalam O Alikum

M.B
09-30-2009, 11:53 AM

I would love to work in sharjah inshallah i was wondering if i can establish my own in Institution and work in the masaajid maybe becoming an IMAM of a masjid i've been leading normal salahs in england i wanted to try abroad inshallah also wanted to study with the ulema in sharjah inshallah make dua for me.

Just wanted the info about the visa and about the working permit.

Muslimlearner
09-30-2009, 01:27 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by M.B

I would love to work in sharjah inshallah i was wondering if i can establish my own in Institution and work in the masaajid maybe becoming an IMAM of a masjid i've been leading normal salahs in england i wanted to try abroad inshallah also wanted to study with the ulema in sharjah inshallah make dua for me.

Just wanted the info about the visa and about the working permit.

:wa:

It will be great to have another Kutba in engish,isha-Allah :statisfie

You can came here ot visit visa ,wich comes with your hotel reservation and search for job,then transfer to residency.

ATANTION SISTERS Sharjah;Ajman and Dubai residents!

Welcome to AL-HIKMAH CENTER

Ghafiyah Behind Hanoof Kitchen,Near Nad Al Shab Football
Stadium,Neхt to Mosque Mohamed Ibn Abe Baeker

activities:

SUTURDAY 9:00-11:30 AM

Spectial class for new muslim in diffrent languages like:English,Hindi,Sinhali,Tamil ect.

SUNDAY 8:30-12:00 AM

Qur'an Tafsir(+word by word translation of surah Al Israh by sister Salma)
5:00-7:30 PM Qur'an Tajweed for children non Arabs
5:00-7:30 Arabic Class

MONDAY 4:00-6:30 PM

Qur'an Tajweed for women

TUESDAY 8:30-12:00 AM

Qur'an Tafseer (with sister Salma)

WEDNESDAY 5:00-7:30 PM

Qur'an Tajweed for children non Arabs
5:00-7:30 PM Arabic Class
5:30-7:00 PM Spectial class for new muslim

THURSDAY 8:30-12:00 AM

Qur'an Tafseer(Sister Salma)

check for transportation and new Tafseer class(sura Al Bakara)
Tel. 06-5245888 Contact Fatima: 050-2919458

classes are FREE

M.B
09-30-2009, 01:32 PM

mashallah very nice!

Khaldun
10-31-2009, 08:02 PM

I think the other thread was deleted because I can not seem to find it.

Anyways you asked me about how my day to day life at the uni looks like brotherubaid, Schedule of a Taalib-ul-'Ilm

Muslimlearner
11-01-2009, 05:05 AM
Al Hiqmah Center

Presents a new course on

USOOL AL-FIQH
- study of criteria for correct evaluation and understanding and deriving rules from evidence.

USOOL AL-HADITH
- sciences of recorded transmission of Sunnah and its collection …...

Course Begins: 4th of November 2009
Days: every Wednesday
Time: 8:30 am to 12pm
Admission thru Registration
- conducted by Sister Maha Al Hamdanee
Transport available

Classes are free !

For more Islamic Classes and details
050-2919458
Al Hikmah
P.O. Box 204, Sharjah U.A.E.
Ghafiya, Behind Hanoof Kitchen
Near Nad Al Shaab Football Stadium

brotherubaid
11-01-2009, 10:17 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Khaldun

I think the other thread was deleted because I can not seem to find it.

Anyways you asked me about how my day to day life at the uni looks like brotherubaid, Schedule of a Taalib-ul-'Ilm
وفقك الله لكل خير اخى

May Allah reward you abduntly. MashahAllah And May Allah bless u , u are living the life, Please make duaa for me also , This is exactly what i wanted , BUt so far it has not been decreed. The whole schedule was so emotional to me but when you described Sheikh Abdul Mohsin Al abbad i could not take it was just too emotional for me it made me cry , May Allah protect him , I know he is very old , May Allahh protect him n reward him for what he has done for the Knolwedge n Dawah , The Sheikh is still active even though he is reallly old. Whenever his son visists UAE sheikh Abdul Razaq al abbad al badr we always ask him how his father is , and AlhuldOliLLah SHEIKH visits us atleast twice a year may Allah reward him. Bro who is the student of Sheikh Uthaimeen that u mentioned , n also whoa re u getting ur isnaad n ijazah of Quran from MashahAllah?

AlhumdolILLAH i got to see most of the scholars of madeenah but stil lhave not seen sheikh Ubaid al jabiree I hope i can meet him the next time im there.

Brother May Allah reward you , bless u and give u success n icrease u in taqwa n knowledge. U have just boosted my hunger for kowledge.

Here is a website with details about some of our duroos here in UAE

www.durosi.com Also recently Sheikh Salim AL taweel from kuwait visited and will let everyone know who is scheduled to visit next InshahAllah.

Safie
11-09-2009, 06:56 AM
I currently at a cross-road in my life.
I am thinking about quiting my career to get an education in shariaa/ tafseer of the quraan & hadeeth. However I cannot seem to find educational centers colleges or universities that offer what I am looking for in Dubai/Sharjah.
The problem is that arabic is my first language, I can speak Arabic fluently however my reading & written arabic is intermediate at best (I went to schools & universities where the arabic language was barely taught!) I am not sure whether to pursue my education in an arabic institution (where I would face diffculties reading/writing etc) or in English?

I am hoping to get advise from sisters/brothers on what I can do based on their experiences? and if they are aware of any college/ univeristy or education institute I can look into?

Jazakom Allah kheir for any advise you can give me

Khaldun
11-09-2009, 10:33 AM

If you can push yourself and manage it I would recommend you do the arabic, since studying Islaam in particular Qur'aan is very different if studied in english compared to arabic.

Put the effort in and reap the benefits. Study Islaam in arabic.

OurIslamic
11-15-2009, 06:55 AM
Looks like a nice program.

Muslimlearner
11-15-2009, 07:42 AM
Welcome to ,,PEARLS OF PARADISE,,

& bask in the light of Knowledge

Allah SUT has facilitated this great opportunity!

A DUAL COURSE FOR SISTERS ONLY BY SISTER HAMIDA KHAN on

,,Repentance,Trials and Tribulations,,

&

SHAIKH YASIR QADHI on

,,The Fundaments of Tawheed,,
.................................................. .................................................. ...
Sister Hamida Khan-Jan 1st & 2nd 8:30-11:15 am
Jan 8th & 9th
Jan 15th & 16th

Workshops on salah,funeral & Hijamah-Fab 5th & 6th
.................................................. .................................................. ....

Shaikh Yasir Qadhi Jan 18th-Jan 21st 6pm-8:15pm
22nd EXCLUSIVELY FOR BROTHERS Jan 22nd & Jan 23th 9am-5:15 pm

Venue-Markaz Al HudaTahfeeez ul Qur'an,Al-Twar,Gusais,Dubai

Graduation:12th February Insha-Allah!

Admission:thru Registration(with free course materials and snack)
Certificate of merit on completion

Transportation Provided:Dubai;Sharjah,Ajman

Mothers with Kids:separate Seating Arrangements with Close Circuit TV

For more information ,kindly call:

Sis Fatima Jereen: 050 3565466 (9:00-9:00pm)
Sis Fazna : 0508514252 (2pm-8pm)

For Transportation kindly call:

Sis Sanober: 0505793922 (4:00pm-9:00pm) for Dubai
Sis Nafeesa: 055 8814803 (10;00am-6:00pm) for Sharjah and Ajman

or Email:markaz_al_huda@yahoo.com

Muslimlearner
11-15-2009, 07:57 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Safie
I am thinking about quiting my career to get an education in shariaa/ tafseer of the quraan & hadeeth. However I cannot seem to find educational centers colleges or universities that offer what I am looking for in Dubai/Sharjah.
The problem is that arabic is my first language, I can speak Arabic fluently however my reading & written arabic is intermediate at best (I went to schools & universities where the arabic language was barely taught!) I am not sure whether to pursue my education in an arabic institution (where I would face diffculties reading/writing etc) or in English?

I am hoping to get advise from sisters/brothers on what I can do based on their experiences? and if they are aware of any college/ univeristy or education institute I can look into?

:wa:

Pls brother study in English !
You can check Medina Univ in KSA(the best),Al-Azkhar Univ in Cairo,Egypt
Preston Univ in UAE..

I wanted to tell you bros and sis about sister Hamida Khan:she is famous dayeaah and very influential person,masha-Allah!
In NY she was able to invite to Islam a women it the store trial room,who said the sahada right there :cry: subhan-Allah! :statisfie
there is numbers of other stories too,come and meet her,pls sisters,ur imaan will grow strengthen for sure!

brotherubaid
11-15-2009, 07:57 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Safie

InshahAllah i will find out for u brother

May Allah increase ur love n thrist for knowledge , its really important

There is lot of good here AlhumdoLILLAH

get in touch with me inshahAllah n let me know what do u wana study like aqeedah , Fiqh n InshahAllah i will try to guide u

Also Sharjah university has a shareeah section that is pretty good

n bro u gottta learn in arabic , trust me its soo much better

Danah
03-15-2010, 08:55 PM

Everyone in UAE...check out this big event in Duabi:
http://peaceconvention.com/Home.aspx

I made a thread in Events section but it still waiting the approval

Muslimlearner
03-21-2010, 01:19 PM
Assalamu Allaikum Warahmatullahi Wabarakathuhu

Markaz Al Huda is pleased to have Dr. Sheikh Mohamed Salah (from Huda TV) who will Inshallah be giving a talk on 'Rights of the Spouses' with Q & A.

Allah's Messenger (SAWS) said on the occasion of the farewell Hajj: "Verily, you have rights over your wives and your wives have rights over you." (Abu Dawud)

Where: Markaz Al Huda, Al Towar

When: Tuesday 23rd March 2010

Time: 5.30pm-8.30pm

Entrance for both BROTHERS & SISTERS

Jazakallahu Khairan

Wassalams

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.