/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Why Can't I Reply to Other Posts?

Muhseen
06-18-2009, 04:05 PM
:sl:
I wonder how on Allah's earth whenever I try to reply to other threads the below message pop ups on my computer screen:

Muhseen, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

1. Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
2. If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Hope you'll help me out.

Thanks
Muhseen

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Muhseen
06-19-2009, 11:33 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by zÂk
What thread/section are you trying to post in? Some sections don't allow replies from newbies[members with less than 50 posts].
Introduction section.
OK. Let me try other sections.
Thanks

Muhseen
06-19-2009, 12:33 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by zÂk
Newbies can't reply to others' threads in introduction section. They can reply to their intro thread tho.
No problem. Thanks

liya
07-04-2009, 10:40 PM
ehehehehehe i get that U CANT POST HERE TOO !!! but now i know why !!! hmmm

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Brasco
07-04-2009, 10:51 PM
Now I know, why I can not welcome new users :D

Ramadhan
07-20-2009, 05:21 PM
Ah, this thread is very helpful to me right now. I was just trying to welcome new members in the introduction section, and those messages popped up instead.

How can I accumulate enough posts FAST if I can't post in the introduction section?
:-D

ardianto
07-21-2009, 05:12 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by naidamar

How can I accumulate enough posts FAST if I can't post in the introduction section?
:-D
There are many other sections here.
I noticed, sometime members wrote "hmmm" or "woow", without other words.
But I don't suggest you to make a post like that if you want to accumulate enough posts.
Quality is better than quantity. :D

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.