/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Pressure on back and shoulders during Salat

PersianPrince
06-18-2009, 09:17 PM
:sl:

A member of my family has been experiencing pressure on their back and shoulders during Salat. It seems to begin as soon as they start praying. It ends when they finish praying. Does anyone know what this means? We've tried to rule out any medical condition or fatigue. This has been going on for several months.

Thanks in advance for your help.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
GuestFellow
06-18-2009, 10:41 PM
How old is your family member?

Tony
06-18-2009, 10:43 PM
i have felt similar on occassion, like being gently pushed forward.

- IqRa -
06-19-2009, 08:19 AM
Have you been to see a person in the masjid? That deals with things like Jinns and stuff?

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
ardianto
06-20-2009, 05:31 PM
Maybe you can't believe my story, but it was true.

When I was younger, I did Salat Tahajud, alone after midnight. And I felt 'something' came then press my back and shoulders. I was very scared, but I tried to finish my Salat Tahajud.
Subhanallah, when I say Salam, I felt 'something else' came and throw away that 'first something' up to sky. I can heard it screams like someone burns in fire.
And I can't said anything except "Allahu akbar, Allahu akbar, Allahu akbar".

- IqRa -
06-22-2009, 09:04 AM
...woah.

PersianPrince
07-12-2009, 12:09 PM
Hmm

Sari
07-12-2009, 10:51 PM
Ok that scared me.. If that is true then mashaAllah you were strong and finished your prayer.

I have found that ever since i started praying salaat i have felt something during it, like i can't breathe comfortably. I don't always get it but it is always the same feeling. I have no knowledge on this subject but i wonder if it is shaytaan trying to put us off our salaat.

ardianto
07-13-2009, 05:50 AM
Once is enough. I hope that will not happen again.
And, Alhamdulillah that scared experience can't stop me to pray Tahajjud in other nights.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.