/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Suggest an Electronic University please

Danah
06-18-2009, 10:19 PM
Asalam Alykom

I am interesting in completing my study and get a master degree through a university that offer e-learning facilities. I don't want to leave my country so I want to get the degree through such universities

Have you study in any good reliable E-University? Or do you know of any reliable ones?

I am interesting in getting the degree at IT field, especially Information Systems or Management of Information Systems

any suggestions will be appreciated :)

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Danah
06-21-2009, 08:53 PM
bump...

Faseeha
06-22-2009, 09:39 AM
:sl:

Maybe you could try UNISA, its a distance learning university, recognized worldwide, try this link:

http://www.unisa.ac.za/

Danah
06-22-2009, 10:03 PM
^Jazaki Allah khair sister for that, I did a quick visit to that website and there are some interesting programs they have

any more suggestions brothers and sisters?? :?

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
'Abd-al Hakim
06-29-2009, 04:00 PM
Depends where you are/where you want to move. Here is one for you if you plan on moving to New York: http://www.elec.york.ac.uk/

If that is not where you plan to go please clarify so I can assist you further insh'Allah.

:w:

Danah
06-29-2009, 10:49 PM
^ jazak Allah khair brother

I am living in the middle east, and I am not planning to move to any country, thats why I am looking for a good E-learning university that offer distance learning where I can study from my home.

czgibson
06-30-2009, 09:42 AM
Greetings,

Is there no university near where you live?

Peace

Danah
06-30-2009, 11:53 AM
^Hi

imm....there is, but they all require two years of experience or more when I just graduated from Uni and did not work yet

So I am looking for taking a degree from outside my country like Europe or US if possible

czgibson
06-30-2009, 12:42 PM
Greetings,
format_quote Originally Posted by Danah
^Hi

imm....there is, but they all require two years of experience or more when I just graduated from Uni and did not work yet

So I am looking for taking a degree from outside my country like Europe or US if possible
Why not just do the two years' work?

I'm not saying that's definitely what you should do, just curious as to why you've excluded that option.

Peace

Cabdullahi
06-30-2009, 07:08 PM
^...two years work and then taking the option of further education might be a good choice

but you have to consider that if you get a place on a MSC course for the duration of a year...you could find a job in no time due to you having extra skills obtained from a foreign system

2 years work + 1 year master's in your own country = lucrative salary

1 year masters + foreign university = lucrative salary

both ways bring about the same result

think hard about your future and enrol into a good uni and murder the assignments and exams

Rabi'ya
06-30-2009, 07:46 PM
:sl: sis

I have a friend of mine who is completed an MBA through a uni in Australia. MY friend lives in Abu Dhabi. inshAllah I shall ask how to go about doing it and whether the uni offer the course you want to do.

Danah
06-30-2009, 09:12 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by czgibson
Greetings,

Why not just do the two years' work?

I'm not saying that's definitely what you should do, just curious as to why you've excluded that option.

Peace
because I am not thinking about getting job to be honest
I dunno but I feel more in studying again since I just graduated before one month, so its like I feel more to continue studying than getting job and work.

I did not even send my CV to any place so far, I am really not excited to work now!! lazy? I know :)!!!

format_quote Originally Posted by Abdullahii
^...two years work and then taking the option of further education might be a good choice

but you have to consider that if you get a place on a MSC course for the duration of a year...you could find a job in no time due to you having extra skills obtained from a foreign system

2 years work + 1 year master's in your own country = lucrative salary

1 year masters + foreign university = lucrative salary

both ways bring about the same result

think hard about your future and enrol into a good uni and murder the assignments and exams
Exactly, and to be honest I "prefer" the second choice, but if I got a job I might change my mind
format_quote Originally Posted by Rabi'ya
:sl: sis

I have a friend of mine who is completed an MBA through a uni in Australia. MY friend lives in Abu Dhabi. inshAllah I shall ask how to go about doing it and whether the uni offer the course you want to do.
Oh that will be really great if you asked her about the details of that university!!
I will be waiting u sis :)

S_87
07-06-2009, 01:49 PM
check this site out inshaAllah:

http://www3.open.ac.uk/study/
they offer to worldwide but not sure which ones

Yanal
07-14-2009, 08:39 PM

Where do you exactly live sister?

:wa:

Son Of Wisdom
08-07-2009, 08:01 PM

Phoenix university is for me one of the best online universities .check it here http://www.phoenix.edu/
I found their fees and tuitions to be quit expensive. But they provide very good quality education.
May Allah bless you sister.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.