/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Need some action!!!

Huma*
06-20-2009, 06:29 AM
:sl:

Recently, while browsing I locate on a website... Its an anti islam website full of crap... and there is an illustration of Prophet Muhammad (PBUH)..

I think muslims must protest agaisnt it. I don't know what step I should take in this regard... after thinking, I decided to post here......I hope someone will take action against them.
This is the url..<Moderator's Comment: Link Removed>

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
ardianto
06-20-2009, 03:20 PM
What happen ?. Found an anti-islam website ?.
Frankly, I can give you more links to anti-islam websites including some rude cartoon about prophet Muhammad (PBUH), ......... but I will not do it.

So, what do you want now ?. Entering that site, make protest and angry ?.
You can angry as long as you can, but they will laugh and say "Look, look, another angry Muslim. Look, Islam is religion of anger !". Make Muslim angry is their goal.

I know you are very angry, me too. But fight them in frontal fighting is not a good idea. The best way to fight them is make Islamic website, give da'wah and show everyone, Islam is religion of peace, Islam is not terorism.
Insha Allah, someday when non-muslims visit those anti-islam websites, they will smile and say "this anti-islam website is lie".

Yanal
06-20-2009, 03:39 PM
First of all why do you view these sites from Google? Get them from us(islamic board) for reliable sources.

nadia85
06-20-2009, 03:39 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by ardianto
What happen ?. Found an anti-islam website ?.
Frankly, I can give you more links to anti-islam websites including some rude cartoon about prophet Muhammad (PBUH), ......... but I will not do it.

So, what do you want now ?. Entering that site, make protest and angry ?.
You can angry as long as you can, but they will laugh and say "Look, look, another angry Muslim. Look, Islam is religion of anger !". Make Muslim angry is their goal.

I know you are very angry, me too. But fight them in frontal fighting is not a good idea. The best way to fight them is make Islamic website, give da'wah and show everyone, Islam is religion of peace, Islam is not terorism.
Insha Allah, someday when non-muslims visit those anti-islam websites, they will smile and say "this anti-islam website is lie".
well said :thumbs_up:thumbs_up

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Mysterious Uk
06-20-2009, 03:49 PM
Do you know what though you can find hate sites for anything these days, you just have to go on google and type i dunno.. 'i hate cheese' and you're bound to find something.. It's pointless going on a crusade to ban these websites because another one will just pop up..

Just stick with practicing islam and ignore these stupid websites.. someone else posted something like this before as well, it might be of some use inshallah..

http://www.islamicboard.com/advice-s...-net-hate.html

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.