/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Do you feel you dont have extra-ordinary abilities?

ahmed_indian
06-20-2009, 10:38 AM
:sl:,

do any of you feel that Allah did not give you any special skill to be ahead of others. well, maybe He did not give you out of His mercy.

1. had He given you beautiful voice, you might have used it to sing un-islamic songs.

2. had He made you much beautiful/handsome, you might have tried to become model/actress for immoral films.

3. had He given you strong physique, you might have used it to be on the fields playing soccer/cricket instead masjid.

4. had He given you sharp brain, you might have used it in office works instead studying Quran.

5. had He given you too much wealth, you might have spend it in malls, vacations, SUV's.

to use His blessings in His way is not easy for everybody. perhaps thats why weak and poor ones will make in Paradise first.

may Allah bless us in both the worlds!

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Tony
06-20-2009, 10:46 AM
good thread bro........ Allah gave me words, I use them to glorify Him:D

Danah
06-20-2009, 11:00 AM
SubhanAllah, it's as Allah said in Quran, you might dislike somthing and it's good for you and you might like something but it's bad for you, Allah know while you are not.

JazakAllah khair for the reminding

Mikayeel
06-20-2009, 09:55 PM
:sl:

nicee thread!! :)

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Yanal
06-20-2009, 10:00 PM
SubhanAllah.

Eric H
06-21-2009, 07:27 AM
Greetings and peace be with you ahmed_indian; very good, it reminds me off this.

I asked for Strength.........
And Allah gave me Difficulties to make me strong.
I asked for Wisdom.........
And Allah gave me Problems to solve.
I asked for Prosperity.........
And Allah gave me Brain and Brawn to work.
I asked for Courage.........
And Allah gave me Danger to overcome.
I asked for Love.........
And Allah gave me Troubled people to help.
I asked for Favours.........
And Allah gave me Opportunities.

I received nothing I wanted
I received everything I needed
My Prayer has been answered.

In the spirit of journeying in faith always one day at a time,

Eric

- IqRa -
06-22-2009, 09:56 AM
Indeed brother, indeed... We complain about what we don't have, but when will we realise the wisdom behind that? SubhanAllah. Jazakallah Khair.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.