/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Give up useless practices

SlaveOfTheTruth
06-21-2009, 09:05 AM
Dear believers of 1 God - 1 Creator Being - Allah

Give up useless practises, stop believe in illusion and delusions, live a simple, plain and truthful life.

Love others, help others, serve others, live for others, that is a true muslim.

Meditate on Allah, keep him in your heart all the time, see and accept him as a source of everything, remember him in pain and pleasure, learn to see them as both one and same is true devotion and belief in God.

Lets not hurt others, as God lives in all hearts, so giving pain whether physical or mental is really giving pain to God in their hearts and the law of karma states "what we sow today, we reap tommorrow"

Hell and heaven are both here, Hell is no peace of mind but mind full of demons; ego, lust, anger, greed and attachment to this world

where as heaven(complete peace of mind) is mind full of love, compassion, kindness, patience, detachment to this world, service of others, giving to others, meditating on the all-powerful lord, non-violence, humbleness, contentment and many other divine qualities!

What judgement day, you are being judged each and every second for your actions and what you do today will come back to you tomorrow. Give pain to others and you will get no peace of mind. Help others, love others and serve others and no one will be able to rob your peace of mind.

That is definition of true muslim, surrenderer to God, one who surrenders his body, mind and wealth and everything back to Allah and serves him in his very own creation, sees allah everywhere, in each and every heart, in each and every animal, in plants, everywhere, God has given birth to everything, all comes from him, all is him and now is your and my time to serve him right here, right now, why wait for tommorrow? sun may not rise for me and you tommorrow, lets sit and give our love to God today our source of everything.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Ali_008
06-21-2009, 09:51 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by SlaveOfTheTruth
Dear believers of 1 God - 1 Creator Being - Allah

That is definition of true muslim, surrenderer to God, one who surrenders his body, mind and wealth and everything back to Allah and serves him in his very own creation, sees allah everywhere, in each and every heart, in each and every animal, in plants, everywhere, God has given birth to everything, all comes from him, all is him and now is your and my time to serve him right here, right now, why wait for tommorrow? sun may not rise for me and you tommorrow, lets sit and give our love to God today our source of everything.
:sl:
Good post brother, but I disagree with the part I underlined and the right way to put it would be "all is his". Saying everything is God is called Pantheism and Islam stricly forbids Pantheism.

Anyway, great post
Jazakallah Khair
:w:

aadil77
06-21-2009, 10:10 AM
He's not a muslim, he'll eventually drop christianity on us using 'Allah'

SlaveOfTheTruth
06-21-2009, 06:48 PM
I am a muslim, christian, sikh, bhuddist, I believe I belong to all religion and none at all.

I believe in 1 God - Supreme Power - The ultimate reality - Truth because everything else is an illusion.

In religion, there is "Ego". "Christian thinks there bible is the only true scripture and jesus is the only messenger of God, Muslims think quran is the only holy scriputer and mohammed the only prophet, sikhs dont believe in any other but their own gurus"

Let love be the badge on the chest, let humility be the turban on your head, let compassion be your hands that shall be used to serve those less fortunate, Let the virtue of patience give you control over your anger. The world shall become heaven, if all choose to follow the path of Truth.

The path of truth is to love. The teaching of any religion is to serve others. Without compassion, religion is not a religion. How will peace come, when peace is a product of a heart saturated with God! Only truthful life will give you peace, illusions will keep you in darkness.

My friend, neither God lives in a scriputer, neither in a stone, neither in a hair or religious uniform, God lives in your heart, let him live! Live the heart, solve the puzzle!

Go beyond religion, beyond religion is God.

Friend, this human life is so difficult to obtain, you may not get this chance again to realise, to unite with the lord of the universe.

Apply the teachings of jesus christ and love all as yourself. apply the teaching of the prophet mohammed and surrender with body, mind and wealth to allah and worship and adore the lord of the universe as a true muslim. Follow the teachings of Guru Nanak Dev Ji and say there is no muslim, hindu or sikh or christian, God is one and his people are one too.

There is no India, pakistan, usa because earth is one.

The true disciple of God (allah) shall remember his creator at all times. He/she shall give everything for the service of God. He should wake up and meditate and vibrate on all powerful supreme lord. They should take atleast 10% of their earnings and give them to the poor needy. Only that is true muslim,

OTHERWISE MY FRIEND, YOU MAY HAVE THE BADGE OF A MUSLIM BUT NOT A HEART OF A TRUE MUSLIM.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.