/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Teen Falls Asleep During Face Tattoo

جوري
06-22-2009, 01:07 AM
Jun 16th 2009 By Andrea Zimmerman
|More

Teen Falls Asleep During Face Tattoo

In the general category of "OMG," this Belgian teenager supposedly fell asleep while getting her face tattooed and woke up to 56 Rihanna-style stars on her face. Now, she's suing the tattoo artist, claiming he misunderstood her. The artist counters that Starface is only peeved because her boyfriend dumped her after seeing the monstrosity.

Um, how do you "doze off" while getting your face inked? Getting a tattoo isn't like going to the meditation room at the Four Seasons. It's loud. There's drilling. It also hurts. A lot. Lastly, it's your face.

Plus, getting tattoos removed hurts almost as bad, leaves scars and takes ages, so there's no real (laser) light at the end of this tunnel.

Regardless of who's telling the truth, the lesson here is that when you're permanently inking something on your bod, it's your responsibility to stay awake to make sure the tattoo artist doesn't "misunderstand" anything.

Did this chick get a raw deal or just lack common sense?

http://www.lemondrop.com/2009/06/16/...face-tattoo%2F

hilarious

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
north_malaysian
06-22-2009, 01:13 AM
lucky me, tattoos are prohibited in my religion....

Yanal
06-22-2009, 01:22 AM
Dont tattoos hurt? They do so how can she fall asleep while so much pain is throbbing on her face..?

جوري
06-22-2009, 01:25 AM
she is an idiot who got dumped.. yes tattoos are painful -- imagine someone jabbing you with a needle multiple times near your eyes and lips with thick needles containing ink to deposit beneath your dermis and be taken up by your macrophages causing permanent scarring and discoloration .. I can't think of a worst punishment for her really, she deserved it as she asked for it.

she made a bad decision and then couldn't think of a good enough lie to take it back.. well suing the fellow isn't going to pay for her cosmetic removal.. she should walk around like this, as I think it is a perfect punishment for her..

:w:

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Yanal
06-22-2009, 01:27 AM
^Unless plastic surgery?

جوري
06-22-2009, 01:31 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Yanal
^Unless plastic surgery?
surgery? what do you want them to cut her face out and give her a graft? :lol:

that is not how it works.. she'll need multiple laser treatments, which are equally painful, equally scarring and no guarantee to have her old face back without a trace of damage...

Yanal
06-22-2009, 01:33 AM
But I bet big pimples are better then that...

ardianto
06-22-2009, 04:29 AM
Few days ago I read in my newspaper, this case was happened because the tattoo artist can't speaks in good English. I don't remember who is the name of this tattoo artist, but if I am not wrong he is an Eastern European.

Woodrow
06-22-2009, 04:36 AM
You do not walk into a tattoo parlor and decide it is nap time. Makes as much sense as taking a nap on the freeway and decide to sue the driver who runs over you.

BlissfullyJaded
06-22-2009, 04:42 AM
^ Would you be able to even sue in such a case? :X

Who in the world goes for a tatoo on their face. But it only makes sense that she came up with such a silly lie. lol.

Yanal
06-22-2009, 04:55 AM
Yeah..I would not even take a nap during my dentist appoinment and she just thinks it's night time. But how could she have slept through the pain? Has she no shame?[ryhmes]
I would not sue,although if she does become a muslim she can have a decent reason to cover herself.

Rebel
06-22-2009, 06:09 AM
Fell asleep, eh :muddlehea?

MSN
06-22-2009, 06:39 AM
On the face??I don't think i've seen anyone with tattoos there.This is a first?!!

Yanal
06-22-2009, 06:45 AM
^actually many people have broken book records in most tattoos on a man. So your wrong there.

MSN
06-22-2009, 11:08 AM
^I'm talking about the face!!

Muezzin
06-22-2009, 11:36 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Woodrow
You do not walk into a tattoo parlor and decide it is nap time. Makes as much sense as taking a nap on the freeway and decide to sue the driver who runs over you.
I think it's more like deciding to take a nap while thousands of wasps sting your face.

Unless the girl passed out because of the pain. But that's quite different from 'falling asleep'.

north_malaysian
06-22-2009, 11:39 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by MSN
^I'm talking about the face!!
many women tattooed their eyebrows...(I remember some of my teachers in the primary school... no worries.. all of them were non-Muslims)

Muezzin
06-22-2009, 11:41 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Jawharah
^ Would you be able to even sue in such a case? :X
In this girl's case, maybe she can sue for breach of contract, breach of duty of care, things like that.

On the face??I don't think i've seen anyone with tattoos there.This is a first?!!
It's not the first time a person has had their face tattooed. Click the link to the article in the first post and look at the tattoo artist to see an example.

Banu_Hashim
06-22-2009, 12:06 PM
I saw this story in the paper. Apparently she only woke up when the guy was doing the tattoos on her nose. Codswallop. It's obivous that her parents didn't like it, and she made up this ridiculous lie.

Quite funny though. It looks as though someone took one of those old fashioned fountain pens and and shook it in her direction. Except, that the ink is permanent. :skeleton:

So permanent tattoos are removable with laser treatment ?

MSN
06-22-2009, 12:07 PM
Ok!!
Btw what if the girl decides to convert to Islam?Both Wudo and Ghusl is invalid in this case.Is she going to have to remove the tattoos??(That's gona hurt!)

GuestFellow
06-22-2009, 12:30 PM
Ok!!
Btw what if the girl decides to convert to Islam?Both Wudo and Ghusl is invalid in this case.Is she going to have to remove the tattoos??(That's gona hurt!)
I don't think it hurts. I watched a programme about people wanting to remove tattoos and they have some sort of laser treatment. They have to take the treatment a couple of times before it can be fully removed.

Danah
06-22-2009, 12:47 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Gossamer skye
she is an idiot who got dumped.. yes tattoos are painful -- imagine someone jabbing you with a needle multiple times near your eyes and lips with thick needles containing ink to deposit beneath your dermis and be taken up by your macrophages causing permanent scarring and discoloration .. I can't think of a worst punishment for her really, she deserved it as she asked for it.

she made a bad decision and then couldn't think of a good enough lie to take it back.. well suing the fellow isn't going to pay for her cosmetic removal.. she should walk around like this, as I think it is a perfect punishment for her..

awwwww......+o( ya Allah!!!, I cant even imagine that. What is this? craziness!! there is no way this girl will have her normal face again...
or may be they can grow new skin cells using stem cell thereby or something like that, right sis Skye?? or there is no hope :X?

Mikayeel
06-22-2009, 12:48 PM
Lol sleeping while having her tatoo done? How can she sleeps when it hurts sooo much? lol i cnt believe shes gna b looking like that for the rest of her life... silly girl!

aadil77
06-22-2009, 12:51 PM
Her face looks disgusting its like the stars are stickin out

Muezzin
06-22-2009, 06:08 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Guestfellow
I don't think it hurts. I watched a programme about people wanting to remove tattoos and they have some sort of laser treatment.
Laser treatment hurts your wallet.

جوري
06-22-2009, 07:41 PM
It is painful to have them removed and there will be scarring-- not to mention very expensive...

Media Tags are no longer supported

Nσσя'υℓ Jαииαн
06-22-2009, 08:03 PM
OMG that guy is so CREEPY. How could u wana do that??

Amadeus85
06-22-2009, 08:09 PM
Thats crazy, although that I saw worse tatoos on face.

Danah
06-22-2009, 08:13 PM
It is painful to have them removed and there will be scarring-- not to mention very expensive...

OMG OMG OMG.....I could not even keep watching, I just watch the first 7 seconds :blind:

sis Gossamer skye, you did not answer me my dear, can stem cell thereby used for growing new skin cells for those people??

Tony
06-22-2009, 09:22 PM
a simple case of being star struck:statisfie

جوري
06-22-2009, 09:27 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Danah
OMG OMG OMG.....I could not even keep watching, I just watch the first 7 seconds :blind:

sis Gossamer skye, you did not answer me my dear, can stem cell thereby used for growing new skin cells for those people??

I am sorry, I have unsubscribed from this thread twice, I am not really following it, until I got a feedback in my user CP.

yes stem cells can be used for a great many things, but it is still a very young field. I have just written in another section here about a recent closure of a major biomedical-engineering company that was dealing with the synthesis of enzymes for such disorders as gaucher using the ovaries of mice, but the enzymes synthesized had particulate viral contamination.. strides are being made but we aren't where we want to be.. and a closure of a major laboratory is actually quite a set back ..

the take home message is, if you make a stupid decision be able to handle the consequences because we are not that far advanced to give someone their old face back.

and Allah swt knows best

Whatsthepoint
06-22-2009, 09:28 PM
surgery? what do you want them to cut her face out and give her a graft? :lol:

that is not how it works.. she'll need multiple laser treatments, which are equally painful, equally scarring and no guarantee to have her old face back without a trace of damage...
Let's hope she dosn't fall asleep during those.

Whatsthepoint
06-22-2009, 09:30 PM
Anyway it's not that bad, cute in a way.

جوري
06-22-2009, 09:31 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Whatsthepoint
Let's hope she dosn't fall asleep during those.

being jabbed by a hot needle multiple times seems to induce relaxation, absence of pain and tension in some apparently.. which is news to me.. meh-- you learn something new every day :D

جوري
06-22-2009, 09:32 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Whatsthepoint
Anyway it's not that bad, cute in a way.
Her BF didn't seem to think so.. it is a good thing it wasn't his name she got tattooed on her face then :D

Nσσя'υℓ Jαииαн
06-22-2009, 09:34 PM
^^ That would stink. Either she'd have it removed or find someone with the same name eh? Lool.

Danah
06-22-2009, 09:37 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Light of Heaven
^^ That would stink. Either she'd have it removed or find someone with the same name eh? Lool.
I guess she will end up having a database of names after many years :D

Nσσя'υℓ Jαииαн
06-22-2009, 09:38 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Danah
I guess she will end up having a database of names after many years :D
Haha :D Imagineee ;D

Danah
06-22-2009, 09:41 PM
I am sorry, I have unsubscribed from this thread twice, I am not really following it, until I got a feedback in my user CP.

yes stem cells can be used for a great many things, but it is still a very young field. I have just written in another section here about a recent closure of a major biomedical-engineering company that was dealing with the synthesis of enzymes for such disorders as gaucher using the ovaries of mice, but the enzymes synthesized had particulate viral contamination.. strides are being made but we aren't where we want to be.. and a closure of a major laboratory is actually quite a set back ..

the take home message is, if you make a stupid decision be able to handle the consequences because we are not that far advanced to give someone their old face back.

and Allah swt knows best

Thanks dear, Jazaki Alah khair

I found stem cell thereby very interesting field of medicine, I have read that they can grow skin cells in case of the severe skin burns. I guess it has a bright future

Thanks for the info again :)

جوري
06-22-2009, 09:52 PM
right now we can graft your own skin and that is usually what is done in burn victims as well in other situations.

Tony
06-23-2009, 09:07 AM
once new of a lad in banbury, england that had a skull tattooed on his forehead, there was no room left for the jaw bone and it just resembled a xmas pudding ! He was a nazi type also so it was doubly funny

ayesha309
06-23-2009, 09:11 PM
she admitted she asked for 56 stars, and that she lied about falling asleep....
http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/31400926...ews/?GT1=43001

Whatsthepoint
06-23-2009, 09:27 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by ayesha309
she admitted she asked for 56 stars, and that she lied about falling asleep....
http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/31400926...ews/?GT1=43001
Whoah, the tatoo artist...:skeleton:

Faith.
06-23-2009, 09:30 PM
^ Exackly what I was thinking..:skeleton:

Life_Is_Short
01-15-2010, 01:59 AM
Kids these days. :mmokay:

Beardo
01-15-2010, 02:06 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Life_Is_Short
Kids these days. :mmokay:
Hey hey, don't generalize. :exhausted

Wait. who am i kidding. I'm no longer a kid. I'm a young man! :D

but seriously, I knew from the start she was lying. How can someone get 56 tattoos and sleep through the hot water and pain. >_>

One of my friends has an earring. His parents won't let him get the other ear punctured so he was a little upset. SERIOUSLY. Who wants to wear girl's jewelry? :exhausted

Life_Is_Short
01-15-2010, 02:10 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Rashad
One of my friends has an earring. His parents won't let him get the other ear punctured so he was a little upset. SERIOUSLY. Who wants to wear girl's jewelry? :exhausted
Exactly..kids these days. :heated:

abu_musab461
01-15-2010, 02:15 AM
The tatoo doesnt look too bad, i mean look at Mike Tyson...

Donia
01-15-2010, 02:47 AM
:skeleton:

Imagine how nice that's going to look when she's 60 insha'Allah.

Italianguy
01-15-2010, 02:52 AM

Don't you do that all day? .......jab needles in people.;D

Well its to help people...i will give you that:D

My father was a Nuerosurgeon, my mother is a dermatologist, and my wifes father is a Nephrologist. So i know needles all to well:phew

Italianguy
01-15-2010, 02:59 AM
I will admit.......i got one on my armimsad and it HURTS LIKE ****!!:raging:

It is weird though....after he started i was falling asleep too? the way you sit in the chair, the steady noise, and the fact that you go numb in that spot after awhile must do something to you?idk, but getting it removed costs 100 imes more and HURTS LIKE ****!! EVEN MORE!!!

Kids take uncle Italianguy's advice DON"T GET A TATTOO!!!!! EVER!!:heated:

Plus when you have a dermatologist as a mother she doesn't appreciate it that much:raging::raging: especially when she finds out from your Idioto brother!:raging:

Life_Is_Short
01-15-2010, 03:06 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Italianguy
I will admit.......i got one on my armimsad and it HURTS LIKE ****!!:raging:

It is weird though....after he started i was falling asleep too? the way you sit in the chair, the steady noise, and the fact that you go numb in that spot after awhile must do something to you?idk, but getting it removed costs 100 imes more and HURTS LIKE ****!! EVEN MORE!!!

Kids take uncle Italianguy's advice DON"T GET A TATTOO!!!!! EVER!!:heated:

Plus when you have a dermatologist as a mother she doesn't appreciate it that much:raging::raging: especially when she finds out from your Idioto brother!:raging:
Well, in that case ADULTS these days.

Beardo
01-15-2010, 03:07 AM
:hmm: Then what's left?

Might as well just say EVERYONE these days. :exhausted

IslamicRevival
01-15-2010, 03:09 AM
This incident is just pathetic, absolutely pathetic.

Life_Is_Short
01-15-2010, 03:09 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Rashad
:hmm: Then what's left?

Might as well just say EVERYONE these days. :exhausted
Old people and babies.

Italianguy
01-15-2010, 03:10 AM
In my own deffense i was a kid when i got it....not that it makes it any better.imsad But it's gone now, and you can't tell it was there:D

Life_Is_Short
01-15-2010, 03:16 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Italianguy
In my own deffense i was a kid when i got it....not that it makes it any better.imsad But it's gone now, and you can't tell it was there:D
Ok still sticking to 'kids these days then'.

You should not feel bad brother because you learnt an important lesson.

Italianguy
01-15-2010, 03:26 AM
Ok still sticking to 'kids these days then'.

You should not feel bad brother because you learnt an important lesson.
Ameen to that!:embarrass

PersiaBeFree
01-17-2010, 05:05 AM
How about this one. http://tinypic.com/r/2igc0w7/6

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.