/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Israelis torturing children

bil_sal
06-22-2009, 04:04 AM
Zionist child torture Part I

"After they put us in the Hummer, they tied us tightly to stretchers and removed the bandages from our wounds which caused the bleeding to resume. They started beating us. There were four of them. One of the soldiers applied pressure on our wounds and we were shouting in pain. Whenever we were shouting, the soldiers would slap us on the face and tell us that they did not want to hear our shouts"
- Imat T, 15 years old

For the full report detailing numerous cases of Palestinian children being taken prisoner and tortured, click here.

The above was posted on my blog. Also, check out Zionist child torture Part II and Part III. Remember these quotes are taken from a human rights report by a credible childrens rights organisation. The truth is far uglier than this - just talk to any Palestinian living in Gaza or the West Bank.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
sister herb
06-25-2009, 03:21 PM
Israel uses electric shock torture against children
[ 25/06/2009 - 10:56 AM ]

RAMALLAH, (PIC)-- The Palestinian prisoner club accused the Israeli occupation authority (IOA) of committing new crimes of corporal torture against children through giving them electric shocks and beating them severely.

The club said that Palestinian child Hamza Al-Za’aol, who was kidnapped on the fourth of May on a charge of throwing stones, told club lawyers that Israeli occupation forces (IOF) used electric shocks against him in Etzion prison while another child detained on the same day called Ismail Al-Za’aol said he was severely beaten especially in his broken leg.

The club revealed that the number of children kidnapped during the first quarter of 2009 rose to 443 prisoners after kidnapping 14 minors this year.

In another related context, the popular committee against torture said in a report issued Wednesday that the IOF troops and the Shin Bet security service deliberately tortured Palestinian detainees through handcuffing them in a painful manner contrary to international law.

The committee said that its report depended on 574 cases of arrest and interrogation during the last year and on testimonies collected from Israeli soldiers by the organization of breaking the silence that is concerned about reporting on IOF troops’ violations.

http://www.palestine-info.co.uk/en/d...e%2bRw2wH5I%3d

bil_sal
07-03-2009, 10:36 AM
Im not sure if people know this but the youngest prisoner in the world is Yusif Rizq who is only 17 months old, he was born to his incarcerated Palestinian mother in an Israeli Jail. Everytime I think Ive heard it all the zionists surprise me with their brutal ways. Click here for more information.

Strzelecki
07-03-2009, 10:53 AM
JazakaAllahu kheyran.
Thanks for this information, insha'Allah we use the disgust it instills in us for change, for the better.

May Allah (swt) free Palestine. Ameen!
And reward all who have been lost. Ameen!

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
sister herb
07-05-2009, 10:19 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by bil_sal
Im not sure if people know this but the youngest prisoner in the world is Yusif Rizq who is only 17 months old, he was born to his incarcerated Palestinian mother in an Israeli Jail. Everytime I think Ive heard it all the zionists surprise me with their brutal ways. Click here for more information.
:sl:

imsad I know his family in Gaza. They family only hope he and his mom will get free soon.

Sarahd
07-17-2009, 03:51 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Sayf Udeen
JazakaAllahu kheyran.
Thanks for this information, insha'Allah we use the disgust it instills in us for change, for the better.

May Allah (swt) free Palestine. Ameen!
And reward all who have been lost. Ameen!
AMEEN!:cry:

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.