/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Can't get a job...

zahib18
06-23-2009, 10:31 AM
Salaam..

I have been searching for a part time job for a year and have had no luck. I have given countless CVs, i was even so desperate that i applied at Mcdonalds and i didnt even get that!

Last year when i was on the job hunt i decided that perhaps i should be more religious soi tried my best to pray at least one namaaz a day (as i have college), and i have been praying for a job and no luck

I really need a job to pay for uni as my family might not be able to support me. i feel that since i have been praying for a whole year that i should have a job. i know it sounds bad but thats how i feel

If anyone can help me ill be greatly appreciated

Jazakallah

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
- IqRa -
06-23-2009, 11:19 AM
soi tried my best to pray at least one namaaz a day (as i have college),
SubhanAllah!! 1 namaz a day and we question why Allah is not helping us? SubhanAllah brother, the nerve... :muddlehea

Implement your deen into your life brother, only then will you get somewhere in life. Without that... down the drain.

i feel that since i have been praying for a whole year that i should have a job. i know it sounds bad but thats how i feel
So your putting down a contract? on what your Rabb tells you to do and if you do it then you should get what you want? What the....

SubhanAllah.

I'm sorry but someone else is going to have to advise you on this.

Abdul Fattah
06-23-2009, 02:39 PM
selam aleykum
Remember that the 5 daily prayers are mandatory. Having college does not excuse this, you can pray inbetween classes. And if not then pray during the class. And if in extreme circumstance you would forget or be unable to pray, then at least catch up the missed prayers.

there are several other things, like if you eat haram things, your dua will not be excepted.

aadil77
06-23-2009, 03:08 PM
No don't ever apply at mcdonalds or any other haram place, trust me

And do you think that by all of a sudden praying for what you want, you're gonna get it? Don't you think thats selfish? Allah can be selfish with you in the same way so don't expect nothing now that you've suddenly turned to Allah when you need something.

But then again don't give up and make sure you carry on fulfilling your duties to Allah even if you do or don't get a job, because just as Allah provides you with something He can just as easily take it away

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
- IqRa -
06-23-2009, 03:11 PM
"And whatever favour is (bestowed) on you it is from Allah; then when evil afflicts you, to Him do you cry for aid."
{Qur'an, Chapter 16, Verse 53}

SubhanAllah

GuestFellow
06-23-2009, 05:09 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by zahib18
Salaam..

I have been searching for a part time job for a year and have had no luck. I have given countless CVs, i was even so desperate that i applied at Mcdonalds and i didnt even get that!

Last year when i was on the job hunt i decided that perhaps i should be more religious soi tried my best to pray at least one namaaz a day (as i have college), and i have been praying for a job and no luck

I really need a job to pay for uni as my family might not be able to support me. i feel that since i have been praying for a whole year that i should have a job. i know it sounds bad but thats how i feel

Jazakallah

Salaam.

I know it is tough however you have to understand there are many people who are in the same position as you. Even I tried to look for legal administrative jobs however I needed experience. The major problem was all jobs asked for some sort of experience.

I suggest if you still can't find a job, get some working experience. Find some companies, contact them and ask them whether they have any working experience placements. It helped me to develop new skills and looks good on your CV. I did some working experience for three weeks at Birmingham Children Hospital at Human Resources department. I would only find placements for working experience, if you really can't find a job.

Check your CV and see if there are any rooms for improvements. Working at Birmingham Children Hospital, at the HR department, I see many CVs that are not presented to suit the employer needs. Many potential applicants with good academic background still can't find jobs due to poor presentation of their CV. Try to persuade them that your the right person for the job and make sure your CV adapts to the employer needs.

Continue to pray five times a day and don't loose hope. Patience is required. Remember when praying the intention is extremely important. Allah can read your thoughts and find out the true intention behind why you are praying. Keep that in mind.

Good luck. I shall pray for your success. ^_^

ragdollcat1982
06-23-2009, 05:26 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by zahib18
Salaam..

Jazakallah

In this econmoy it is getting very difficult to find a job, even at McDonalds. Just keep looking.

Beardo
06-23-2009, 05:37 PM
Hmm... If you need some quick money, I think I might be able to give you a commission-based job... You can use the contact form or PM me. I mean, it won't be a living, but it will Insha'Allah be a boost at the very least.

ragdollcat1982
06-23-2009, 05:42 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by eHafiz
Hmm... If you need some quick money, I think I might be able to give you a commission-based job... You can use the contact form or PM me. I mean, it won't be a living, but it will Insha'Allah be a boost at the very least.
I think that is very generous brother:). Any job is better than no job or no money. My sister just got a job at Burger King making minimum wage and is griping about the pay. She lives at home with mom, no bills etc and I told her it is better than nothing, alot of people who actually have a family to support would be happy to have that job with something coming in no matter how little.

zahib18
06-23-2009, 05:46 PM
Jazakallah for all the replies and the great advice

I will certainly take all you advice

Jazakallah

Beardo
06-23-2009, 05:47 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by ragdollcat1982
I think that is very generous brother:). Any job is better than no job or no money. My sister just got a job at Burger King making minimum wage and is griping about the pay. She lives at home with mom, no bills etc and I told her it is better than nothing, alot of people who actually have a family to support would be happy to have that job with something coming in no matter how little.
It's a mutual benefit, really.

And I suppose, at least in my case, I do take it for granted that I have no bills, etc. All the money I make are 100% free to use, invest, or save Alhamdulillah. Though, in my various visits (especially to the sub continent), to see all those poor people on the streets... Really eye-opening. And those who live there, are somewhat immune to it. When you drive on the roads, you'll see someone knock on your window for money and donations. I even heard stories that they cut off their own hands for sympathy.

And something I have experienced in my own self... I remember in one of these trips, this servant had stolen from the household. Can't say she stole much... Just some small onions and cheap plastic toys. When she was about to leave, they found her bag very heavy. When they did the search, they found a LOT of things from the household.

The owner was kind, but was enraged at this act. So she threatened to cut off the servant's hair. For a servant, that means no marriage. And that's a big aspect... But later one of my relatives had spoken on her behalf and requested she be let off the hook and dismissed from her duty.

جوري
06-23-2009, 06:01 PM
have you thought of sending your resume to one of those recruiting agencies or using this service?

http://www.monster.com/?WT.srch=1&WT...chtmmonstercom

put the sort of job you are looking for and zip code, or you may simply browse what is now available and apply for that..

:w:

jennifer sky
06-23-2009, 06:02 PM
i really feel for you, i know just how hard it is to find a job(almost impossible it seems) can someone tell me exactly what is written about men and working? i have been told that Allah states that a man must work, can someone confirm exactly what is written please, or where i can i find this out?

جوري
06-23-2009, 06:06 PM
I just typed in 'Sales' as an ex. and state NY and got 3758 finds
I am sure in time and diligence you'll find something insha'Allah

Search Jobs
Search job title only

Select country

US Locations|
International Search

Search

This exact phrase
Search for the exact wording or phrase I entered
Industries Select up to 20 industries

Deselect all

Exclude these words:
Occupations Select up to 30 occupations

Deselect all

Company

Job Type All

Deselect all

Browse Jobs | Diversity Search | Start Over

More Search Options Fewer Search Options Additional search options entered

Job Search Results | sales, NY, US

Single line

Multi-line

Show Map
Sorted by:
Most Relevant

Equality

Conseil actualité emploi et recrutement: diversité en entreprise

Accessibility

L'ADAPT - Association pour l'insertion sociale et professionnelle des personnes handicapées

Salary range

Actions

• Save

Position is accurate to the ZIP Code or city location only.

Position is accurate to the ZIP Code or city location only.

Date

Job Title

Company

Miles

06/23
Regional Sales Manger - 1st Priority
Regional Sales Manager is responsible for revenue growth within assigned region. Duties include recommending and implementing domestic and international sales strategies, marketing and agency related goals for growth of the 1st Priority platform. Must identify, analyze and recommend new and existing business opportunities for increased growth and revenue. Responsible for identifying and resolving i
RR Donnelley
New York, NY, 10007

map
salary action 06/23
Senior Sales Executive - $100-200K+
Syndicatebleu Creative Talent, a specialty-recruiting firm for creative professionals, has an immediate opportunity for a Business Development/Sales Executive (full time) with a high profile client. The Opportunity: Small boutique graphics company specializing in visual communications offering design services including logos, brochures, stationery, direct mail, trade show materials, and website / i
Company Confidential
New York, NY

map
salary action 06/23
Senior Sales and Marketing Associate
Senior Sales and Marketing Associate Allied World Assurance Company is looking for a Senior Sales and Marketing Associate in our New York or Farmington Connecticut locations. The Senior Sales and Marketing Associate must have a strong understanding of the sales cycle and general marketing concepts, while functioning as a vital member of the global marketing team. The Senior Sales and Marketing Ass
Allied World Assurance Company
New York City, NY, 10038

map
salary action 06/23
Sales Representative for Custom Home Service / Product
Rewarding! Distinctive! Enjoyable! ADT is the world’s largest provider of electronic security. Since opening our doors in 1874, ADT boasts one of the most remarkable business success stories in history. Serving more than 6 million homes and protecting 90% of Fortune 500 Companies, we have proven our commitment to superior service. Our technically advanced products remain the leader in the security
ADT Security Services
Melville, NY, 11747

map
salary action 06/23
District Sales Manager - NY, New York
Mosaic is an industry leader and rapidly growing national field marketing company specializing in developing and executing national merchandising, sales, training and promotional services for Fortune 500 companies. Mosaic is not about standing out from a crowd - we are about leading it! To learn more about Mosaic, visit our website at: www.mosaic.com Join one of the fastest growing companies in Da
Mosaic
New York, NY, 10001

map
salary action 06/23
LUBRICANT SALES REPRESENTATIVE
LUBRICANT SALES REPRESENTATIVE A major lubricant manufacturer is seeking an experienced lubricant salesperson(s) to sell in the Mid-Atlantic and Northeastern United States. The individual must be self-motivated to develop new oil and grease business in all types of automotive commercial accounts. This is a full time position offering a competitive salary and an excellent benefit package. If you ha
American Agip
Multiple locations

salary action 06/23
New Media Ad Sales - Interactive Advertising - Web 2.0 - Agency
Location Manhattan, NY; New York City, NY Salary $70,000 - $150,000 Education Bachelor of Arts Category Sales Experience Required At least 2 Years Short Description New Media Ad Sales - Interactive Advertising Sales - Web 2.0 - Agency - Advertising - Ad Agency Required Skills Interactive, Web 2.0, New Media Ad Sales, Ad Agency, Advetising, New Media, Start Up, Start-Up, Sales Executive, Account Ma
CyberCoders
Manhattan, NY, 10001

map
salary action 06/23
OUTSIDE SALES
Pride Products is The largest Importer and Distributer of over 5000 items to Dollar and Discount stores,Drug Stores and Supermarkets. With over 26 years of service, Pride Products has the largest share of East Coast Market. We are looking for an energetic sales Representative for the teritory of Queens and Brooklyn. Must have a Minimum of 2 years experience in the related fields. Duties include, S
Pride Product Corps
Manhattan, NY, 10001

map
salary action 06/23
Executive Recruiter, Sales Executive - New York City
WANTED : A Kinder, Gentler 'Type A' 'Type A's' are driven and goal oriented. They have an abiding sense of urgency and are dedicated to seeing a project through to completion, no matter what the personal cost. When their energies are focused, they become high achievers. They can also be a pain in the butt. A Kinder, Gentler 'Type A' has the energy and drive, but also has empathy for people. That i
MRINetwork
Manhattan, NY, 10016

map
salary action 06/23
Juniper - Network Engineer - Sales Engineer - JNCIE
Location New York, NY; Syracuse, NY Salary $80,000 - $110,000 Education Bachelor of Science Category Information Technology Experience Required At least 2 Years Short Description Juniper - Network Engineer - Sales Engineer - JNCIE - Cisco - Security Engineer Required Skills JNCIE, Juniper Engineer, Sales Engineer, Integration Engineer, Design, Routing, Security, Switching, Networking, WAN, BGP, MP
CyberCoders
New York, NY, 10001

map
salary action 06/23
Entry Level Sales Representative Needed Now! Get Paid Daily!
Outside Sales Representative – Get Paid Daily! Do you find the life of a free agent appealing? Would you like to manage your own work schedule, select the customers that you want to work with, and sell products that add value to your customers every day? You have the opportunity to work full-time or part-time and sell to as many customers as you’d like. Central Payment Corporation (CPC) is activel
Central Payment Corp
New York City, NY

map
salary action 06/23
Litigation Services Sales Consultant
Thomson Reuters is the leading source of intelligent information for the world's businesses and professionals, providing customers with competitive advantage. Intelligent information is a unique synthesis of human intelligence, industry expertise and innovative technology that provides decision-makers with the knowledge to act, enabling them to make better decisions faster. Through its more than 5
Thomson Reuters
New York, NY, 10001

map
salary action 06/23
Copy & Print Sales Manager - New York, NY
Position Summary : Copy & Print Sales Managers will lead the way to building a Copy & Print business focusing on building relationships and account management with large customers. This position offers the chance to be part of a fast paced, exciting, entrepreneurial environment. Position Responsibilities: · Drive profitable sales in Staples’ Copy & Print shops · Develop sales culture in store (ref
Staples
New York City, NY, 10003

map
salary action 06/23
Entry-Level Sales for Recent College Graduates
TheStreet.com, a leading financial media company, is looking for passionate, self-motivated people looking to get their foot in the door in the fast-paced and exciting world of advertising sales or subscription sales. We have found great sales people to be enthusiastic, self-starters that are passionate about the product, work hard to get results, take pride in the quality of their work and are dr
Confidential
New York City, NY, 10005

map
salary action 06/23
IT Sales
ColdCypress a 5 year old IT consulting firm specializing in infrastructure and software development is currently seeking a sales professional who is looking to make a difference in our firm. Selling for ColdCypress is one of the most demanding opportunities you may ever explore, and possibly the most rewarding. Successful candidate must be a dynamic and energetic individual with excellent personal
Cold Cypress
Job location not provided

salary action 06/23
Inside Sales Representative
Paychex, Inc. is a leading national provider of payroll, human resource, and benefits outsourcing solutions for small- to medium-sized businesses. Paychex was founded in 1971. With headquarters in Rochester, New York, the company has more than 100 offices and serves more than 522,000 clients nationwide. FORTUNE magazine rated Paychex one of "100 Best Companies to Work For" in America for multiple y
Paychex, Inc.
Rochester, NY, 14625

map
salary action 06/23
Sales Resource Representative
Sales Resource Representative (SRR) MarketSource Inc, the leading partner in bringing sales success to Fortune 500 companies in the consumer electronics and media industries, is seeking motivated, sales-minded individuals to drive sales of our client's products and services. We offer a dynamic entrepreneurial environment that fosters creativity and provides unlimited opportunities for personal and
MarketSource, Inc.
POUGHKEEPSIE, NY, 12604

map
salary action 06/23
Bilingual FX Sales / Customer Service Associate
Title: Bilingual FX Sales / Customer Service Associate Desired Languages: French, German or Russian Rotating Job Category: Financial Services JOB DESCRIPTION: FXDD seeks a Sales Associate to manage client relationships. Candidates should be bright, energetic individuals who are self-motivated, driven and looking to build a career in a fast-paced market environment at a top brokerage firm. We offer
FXDirectDealer
75 Park Place, NY, 10007

map
salary action 06/23
Bilingual FX Sales / Customer Service Associate
Title: Bilingual FX Sales / Customer Service Associate Desired Languages: French, German or Russian Rotating Job Category: Financial Services JOB DESCRIPTION: FXDD seeks a Sales Associate to manage client relationships. Candidates should be bright, energetic individuals who are self-motivated, driven and looking to build a career in a fast-paced market environment at a top brokerage firm. We offer
FXDirectDealer

map
salary action 06/23
Inbound Phone Sales Rep for COOL Online Electronic Gadget Company!
We are a rapidly growing company that specializes in security and surveillance equipment such as gps trackers, covert cameras, and other very cool technical devices. We sell direct to the consumer and also to government and law enforcement agencies. If you are looking for a great new job this is it - we need FULL TIME sales reps IMMEDIATELY to join our Sales Team. This is a great earning opportuni
BrickHouse Security
new york, NY, 10018

map
salary action 06/23
Customer Service/ Sales Associate
Customer Service / Sales Associate A rapidly growing Luxury Home Accessories Design Firm in Manhattan, is looking for a Customer Service / Sales Associate. We are a creative, dynamic company with a product line of extraordinary beauty and craftsmanship sold in the finest retailers, including Neiman Marcus, Barneys and Bergdorf Goodman. We are seeking a bright, energetic, professional Customer Serv
Kim Seybert
Manhattan, NY, 10018

map
salary action 06/23
Real Estate Sales
Seeking 2 Sales Associates Take Our Free Online Profile Test Visit our "Nine Minute Online Personality Profile Test" to find out if your personality is right for a Real Estate Sales Career. Do you have what it takes to become a Top Income earning Real Estate Sales Pro? Visit www.My9MinuteSalesProfile.Com and you will receive instant results describing your strength and weaknesses as a Real Estate S
Century 21 AA Realty
Seaford, NY, 11783

map
salary action 06/23
Entry-Level Sales Management Training Program
Entry-Level Sales Management Training Program Looking to use your skills in Marketing with an industry leader? In the Enterprise Management Training Program, you can use those talents on a daily basis as you interact and do business with customers and business partners alike. You’ll also be taught how to lead a team, be responsible for P&L, and develop a plan to grow the business. All the while ho
Enterprise Rent A Car
Brooklyn, Queens, Manhattan, NY

salary action 06/23
Entry-Level Sales Management Training Program Looking to use your skills in Marketing with an industry leader? In the Enterprise Management Training Program, you can use those talents on a daily basis as you interact and do business with customers and business partners alike. You’ll also be taught how to lead a team, be responsible for P&L, and develop a plan to grow the business. All the while ho
Enterprise Rent A Car
Rockland, White Plains, Yonkers, NY

salary action 06/23
Enterprise Rent A Car
Capital Area, Hudson Valley, NY

salary action
Sorry...we couldn’t find any jobs that match your criteria at the moment.
For better results, try modifying your criteria as follows:

• Check for keyword spelling errors.
  • Add or remove a keyword.
  • Expand your job location radius.
  • Select additional job categories.

View more search tips | Start a new search
RSS Feed

Results per page
25 50 75 100

Displaying 1 - 25 of 3758
previous Page of 40
next

aadil77
06-23-2009, 10:50 PM
I thinks hes brit ^ and recruiting agencies take ages, you've just got to apply direct

Yanal
06-23-2009, 11:05 PM
:salamext:
Bismillahair Rahmaan Naraheem
This might be a hard,I understand your pain.May Allah give you a job. Ameen.

Walakum Asalam Warakmatulah Wabarkatuh

ardianto
06-24-2009, 06:00 AM
I started my career as businessman. But, that's ended in bankruptcy, and I became a jobless.
Then I worked as a salesman. No salary, just commission. I worked in a company, then moved to next company, moved again, moved again.
If you want to know how can I got a job and why I was very easy to move to next company ? that's because commission based job is always opened. Not only in my country but in everywhere.

So, why don't you try to get a job as a commission based salesman ?.

I know, many people say selling is difficult, but you can learn how to sell.
Alhamdulillah, now I am not a salesman. I manage my own micro business, and I have many customer. My selling experience when I was a salesman really help me.

brotherubaid
06-24-2009, 06:00 AM
tell us your location may be someone from the forum can help InshahAllah.

Salah is must , leaving some of it or all of it or even of of them can get u out of Islam.

Its SERIOUS.

Know the times at which duaas are answered the most, Be good to ur parents , take their duaa the dua of the father is very important.Be good to your neighbours n kinship. And Prayer , prayer , pRAYER , iS IT NOT ENPOUGH for us that the Prophet on his death bed and in his very last days kept ordering the Ummah of never leaving the Salah( U should hear or read about the death of the prophet n his last days) Some of the last orders by the prophet sala lahu alihi wa sallam were , Prayer , never leave itr , Do Not Turn Graves into places of worship!! n Think good of Allah , Always think positive of ur Lord.

Quran:

"And when my servants ask you concerning me, [tell them] I am indeed near. I respond to the invocation(dua) of the supplicant when he calls."
[surah al Baqarah; 2:187]

"And your lord said, invoke me(make dua to me) and I will respond to your invocation(dua)."
[Surah 40:60]

"Invoke your lord with humility and in secrecy, for God does not love those who trespass beyond bounds."(cross the boundries)
[Surah 7:55]

""The invocation of any one of you is granted [by Allah] as long as he does not show impatience by saying "I have invoked Allah but my request has not been answered."
[Sahih al-Bukhari, Muslim]

Sufyan ath Thawri rahimahullah:

Verily, when Allah withholds, He actually gives, because He did not withhold on account of miserliness or stinginess, but rather He looked at the benefit of the servant.So the fact that He withheld is actually His choice for the servant and His excellent decision.”
Madarij as-Salikeen 2/215

Messenger of Allah (PBUH) said, "Safeguard the Commandments of Allah,(Obey Allah) you will find Him before you. Remember Him in prosperity and He will remember you in adversity. Be sure that which you miss, was not to hit you; and what hits you, was never to miss you. Remember that the Help of Allah is obtained with patience, and relief emerges after distress, prosperity follows adversity, and hardship is followed by ease".

A man once asked Abû Al-Dardâ’ – Allah be pleased with him – for advice. He said:
Remember Allah in good times and He will mention you in hard times. When you remember those who have passed away, consider yourself like one of them. And when you think of involving yourself in some worldly matter, consider first what it will lead to in the end.

The Prophet Sala Lahu alihi wa sallam Said(interpretation of the meaning):
Whoever Wants/likes Allah to remember/answer him in hardtimes/adversities and calamities Should Increase to make duaa in good times/ prosperity. Tirmidhi.

"Nothing prevents predestination(Qadar) except Du'a, and nothing stretches the age except righteousness(good amal)."
[at-Tirmidhi]

There is nothing more dear to Allah Ta’ala than a servant making dua to him."
[at Tirmidhi]

"Dua is the essence of Ibadah (worship)."
[at Tirmdhi, Ahmad]

An-Numan bin Bashir (radiAllahu anhum) narrated that the Prophet (salAllahu alayhi wa salam) said:
"Verily, Supplication is worship." (dua hi ibadat hai)
[al-Arba'a (the four), at-Tirmidhi]

abu Hurairah(radiAllahu anhum) narrated that the Prophet (salAllahu alayhi wa salam) said:
"
Nothing is more honorable (most liked) before Allah (Ta'ala) than Supplication(Dua)."
[at-Tirmidhi, ibn Hibban and al-Hakim]

"Three supplications will not be rejected (by Allah (Ta'ala)), the supplication of the parent for his child, the supplication of the one who is fasting, and the supplication of the traveler)."
[al Bayhaqi]

Abu Hurairah(radiAllahu anhum) narrated that the Prophet (salAllahu alayhi wa salam) said:

"The nearest a slave can be to his Rabb (Cherisher and Sustainer) is when he is prostrating(In Sajdah), so invoke (supplicate) Allah (Ta'ala) much."(While In Sajdah)
[Sahih Muslim]

"The dua of a Muslim for his brother (in Islam) in his absence is readily accepted, an angel is appointed to his side, whenever he makes a beneficial dua for his brother the appointed angel says "aameen and may you also be blessed with the same".
[Sahih Muslim]

"Any muslim who supplicates to Allah in a Du'a which contains no sin breaking of kinship(Family ties), Allah will give him one of three things: either his Du`a will be immediately answered or, it will be saved for him in the hereafter, or it will turn away an equivalent amount of evil (from him)" The companions said "so we will ask for more" he replied, "Allah is more [generous]."
[at-Tirmidhi, Ahmad]

"Aisha radhiallaahu anha said,
"No believer makes Dua and it is wasted. Either it is granted here in this world or deposited for him in the Hereafter as long as he does not get frustrated."

So the more duaa you make the better , even if they are not answered or immediately answered they are being stacked up for u , n you shall see them n be pleased with them in the hereafter , the eternal life , where shall be no fear , no pain , no sorrow no grieve .. the place of eternal happiness n pleasure ..

Assalam O Alikum

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!