/* */

PDA

View Full Version : 10K for Muezzin

Yanal
06-23-2009, 08:10 PM
Congrats Muezzin on your 10K in 4 years,4 more insh'Allah you will have 20K.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Muezzin
06-23-2009, 08:10 PM
Thanks.

We're talking about posts rather than pounds sterling.

Yanal
06-23-2009, 08:13 PM
*NO REPS*

Yeah..though in forum life you can trade it...

The Ruler
06-23-2009, 08:14 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Muezzin
We're talking about posts rather than pounds sterling.
Fortunately. Or I'd be the 9th richest person on LI. Not good enough.

Yanal, how many members' post counts do you keep a tab on?

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Tony
06-23-2009, 08:17 PM
id settle for 972 quid right now, yanal sees all:D

Yanal
06-23-2009, 08:21 PM
^ true.

I keep my eyes on my Mureeds. But overall I watch all.

The Ruler
06-23-2009, 09:29 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Yanal
^ true.

I keep my eyes on my Mureeds. But overall I watch all.
You're a perverse stalker.

crayon
06-23-2009, 09:40 PM
Aww, 10,003...You ruined it.

Yanal
06-23-2009, 09:48 PM
:salamext:
Bismillah Hair-Rahmaan Naraheem
I think you did not get me. It was meant to be humour which you did not see ,I assume. I was just playing along with Brother TkTony. Stalker means three things:1)follows stealthily.2)harras someone with unwanted and obssesive attention.3)walk in a proud,stiff or angry way. I did not get which definition of Stalker you were implying to me. An admin views the whole forum does it make him a stalker? A parent watches his kids,does that make him a stalker. Sister think before you say something. Allah will question everything you have said or done in this world on the day of judgement so get ready for that.

Walakum Asalam Warakmatulah Wabarkatuh.
format_quote Originally Posted by The Ruler
You're a perverse stalker.

The Ruler
06-23-2009, 10:18 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Yanal
I think you did not get me. It was meant to be humour which you did not see ,I assume.
Actually, I saw your humor as clearly as I see your post -very clearly-... It's my humor that you failed to catch onto.

I was just playing along with Brother TkTony. Stalker means three things:1)follows stealthily.2)harras someone with unwanted and obssesive attention.3)walk in a proud,stiff or angry way. I did not get which definition of Stalker you were implying to me.
The second one.

An admin views the whole forum does it make him a stalker? A parent watches his kids,does that make him a stalker.
Not unless the parent or the Admin is doing one or more of the three you listed in your post.

Sister think before you say something. Allah will question everything you have said or done in this world on the day of judgement so get ready for that.
That goes for you too. Even if you're only 14.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.