/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Free, Brandnew Harun Yahya Books in USA(Fast)

qlaue
06-24-2009, 03:30 AM
Salamalaikum

I have the following books and i will ship them for free for people who are willing to take them. I pay the shipping(for USA and Canada maybe). Please choose one book from the list and give me your adress. I need to have shipped them until Saturday. Except one or two all they are brandnew and expensive books. Please ask for the book if you'll really read them. If you don't want to give your adress on forum please PM me. But you should write the book you want on the forum, so people won't ask for it.

Evolution Deceit - Harun Yahya
Some Secrets of The Qur'an - Harun Yahya
The Holocaust Violence - Harun Yahya
A Definitive Reply to Evolutionist Propaganda - Harun Yahya
Global Freemasonry - Harun Yahya
Fascism - Harun Yahya
Communism in Ambush - Harun Yahya
The Qur'an Leads the Way to Science - Harun Yahya
The meaning of the Qur'an - Pickthall

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Muslim Woman
06-24-2009, 05:38 AM
:sl:

format_quote Originally Posted by qlaue
Salamalaikum

I have the following books and i will ship them for free for people who are willing to take them. I pay the shipping(for USA and Canada maybe).

woow , interesting offer for those who live in US & Canada. Bad luck . I miss the chance :cry:

qlaue
06-24-2009, 11:51 AM
My friends i have to give all these books before i go back to my country because there is no space for the books in my suitcase. Otherwise i will throw all them away.

Muslim Woman
06-24-2009, 12:06 PM
:sl:

format_quote Originally Posted by qlaue
My friends i have to give all these books before i go back to my country because there is no space for the books in my suitcase. Otherwise i will throw all them away.

what about giving to local mosques or libraries ??

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
qlaue
06-24-2009, 08:02 PM
I don't care who says, what right now. Please don't bother the topic and tell me the books you'd like to have. If you take them i will appreciate. There is no Mosque here. I cannot give it to library. Maybe i send these books to some of you and you give it to Mosque. I don't want to put them in the trash can!!! There are arabic letters in it.:cry:

Cabdullahi
06-24-2009, 08:19 PM
i want global freemasonry

but im abit apprehensive of how the delivery of the books will be established through post it seems but my address? thats something private and confidential

qlaue
06-24-2009, 11:30 PM
Sir, sen your adress to my mail adress then(you can see in the first message) . You don't need to do anything besides giving me your adress. It is privacy but i am not even American. I am going back to my country(Turkey) this monday.

Cabdullahi
06-29-2009, 06:32 PM
you could be working for the secret services and if i give you my address i could be in morocco getting tortured in no time

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.