/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Dua Request for Sheikh Waleed Basyouni's Son

BlissfullyJaded
06-24-2009, 06:57 AM
:sl:

Sheikh Waleed Basyouni has posted on the Al Maghrib forums, that his 4 year old son has been diagnosed with leukemia. imsad

format_quote Originally Posted by Waleed Basyouni
Alhamdulilah ala kuwli haal. Upon my return yesterday, our son Yousuf (4yrs old) was diagnosed with leukemia. I ask Allah The AlMighty, The Most Generous The Lord of the Great Throne to heal him by His Mercy… Healing with which will not leave any sickness behind. He is supposed to get several tests tomorrow so they can figure out what type of leukemia he has. I will update you all, inshaAllah, on his status. I’m sharing this information with you so we can all learn a lesson and take advantage of our health before our sickness because no one knows what might happen to him or to her. May Allah protect us all and cure those who are sick among us.

If any of you wish to send a video message to Yousuf to cheer him up it will be appreciated and loved by him!

Umm Yousuf and I have our hands full right now so the forum will be the best way for communication for us right now.
May Allah grant the family strength during this difficulty, and may He bless Yousuf with shifaa and grant him strength in his health always. Ameen.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
learningislam
06-24-2009, 07:07 AM
:salamext:

That is such a big test for the family. May Allah heal lil Yousaf and give him complete shifa. Ameen

:wasalamex

A'râf
06-24-2009, 07:12 AM
imsad imsad imsad

Allah ailesine sabırlar küçük Yousuf' a da acil şifalar versin inşaAllah..(Amin)

Tilmeez
06-24-2009, 07:57 AM
I am sorry for Yousuf, May Allah give him Shifa e Kamila Ajila, Inshallah.
May Allah give you strength to undergo this test like Allah's real slaves.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
- IqRa -
06-24-2009, 08:31 AM
May Allah grant him a fast recovery, Ameen.

Ibn Abi Ahmed
06-24-2009, 07:55 PM

For those who know and those that don't, Shaykh Waleed Basyouni (hafidhullah) is one of the awesome instructors at AlMaghrib Institute. He travels around US teaching students of knowledge. His son, Yousuf (4 years old) has been diagnosed with leukemia. May Allaah, Lord of the Great Throne, grant him complete cure which leaves behind it no sickness. Here are words from the Shaykh posted on AlMaghrib forums yesterday. Please make dua' for his son and for the Shaykh and his family.

Alhamdulilah ala kuwli haal. Upon my return yesterday, our son Yousuf (4yrs old) was diagnosed with leukemia. I ask Allah The AlMighty, The Most Generous The Lord of the Great Throne to heal him by His Mercy... Healing with which will not leave any sickness behind. He is supposed to get several tests tomorrow so they can figure out what type of leukemia he has. I will update you all, inshaAllah, on his status. I'm sharing this information with you so we can all learn a lesson and take advantage of our health before our sickness because no one knows what might happen to him or to her. May Allah protect us all and cure those who are sick among us.

If any of you wish to send a video message to Yousuf to cheer him up it will be appreciated and loved by him!

Umm Yousuf and I have our hands full right now so the forum will be the best way for communication for us right now.

Finally, a special apology to Albuquerque for not being able to make it this weekend for Torch Bearers. I was looking forward to being the first one to teach in this new Qabeelah.
http://forums.almaghrib.org/showthread.php?t=35088

Nájlá
06-24-2009, 08:01 PM
http://www.islamicboard.com/general/...ounis-son.html

Jawharah told us already bro, but jazakallah khayr anyway.

Inshallah I'll make dua for the Sh. Waleed Basyouni's Son

May Allah grant him a fast recovery, Aameen. imsad

crayon
06-24-2009, 08:02 PM
May Allah grant his son good health, and may he grant him and his family patience.

piXie
06-24-2009, 08:17 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by 'Abd al-Rahman

For those who know and those that don't, Shaykh Waleed Basyouni (hafidhullah) is one of the awesome instructors at AlMaghrib Institute.
Also instructor at AlKauthar institute.

This is terrible news. His son and all his family are in my du'aas insha' Allaah :cry: Aameen to all the du'aas.

Maimunah
06-24-2009, 08:18 PM
ameen^^

:w:

Ibn Abi Ahmed
06-24-2009, 08:19 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by piXie
Also instructor at AlKauthar institute.
Wow, Masha'Allaah. I didn't know that!

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.