/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Desperately in need of Du'aas Insha'Allah

Re.TiReD
06-24-2009, 12:31 PM
AssalamuAlaykum Warahmatullah

Hope everybody is well bi'ithnillah. I havnt logged in for a while [well a week is long by my standards =P) lol so firstly I wanna apologise to the people I owe PM's to (You know who you are) I'll insha'Allah reply as soon as I can.

I only have 5 mins left to use the PC but want to ask each and every one of you reading this to please please keep me in your du'aas, I've never needed them more than I do now. I entrust all my future and well-being to Allah (swt) but we all know that Du'aas can change destiny....so please, I'm asking from the bottom of my qalb....please keep me in yours and you will be in mine....Bi'ithnillah

JazakAllahu Khayran

WassalamuAlaykum

P.S For all the sisters reading this, miskul madinah rawks :statisfie :-[

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Muslim Woman
06-24-2009, 12:55 PM
Salaam;

may Allah help u sis & grant what is good for your this world & hereafter , Ameen

Cabdullahi
06-24-2009, 04:28 PM
inshallah sister that what ever your facing will become easy and you'll become on top of things in no time.....if its studies have your trust in allah ,he will help you!

Re.TiReD
06-24-2009, 06:26 PM
Thumma Ameen, JazakAllahu Khayran. Need em for tomorrow insha'Allah...

WassalamuAlaykum

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
BlissfullyJaded
06-24-2009, 06:47 PM
:sl:

May Allah grant you all that is good for you in this world and the Hereafter and may He protect you from harm. Ameen!

P.S For all the sisters reading this, miskul madinah rawks :statisfie :-[
Innit. :D

Ibn Abi Ahmed
06-24-2009, 08:02 PM
:sl:

May Allaah make your path easy for you, your foothold strong, and grant you the best in this life and the Hereafter. Ameen.

Re.TiReD
06-24-2009, 08:04 PM
Wa'alaykum As-Salaam

JazakAllah khayr. Thumma ameen...

WassalamuAlaykum

S_87
06-25-2009, 10:17 AM
inshaAllah you are successful in whatever it is sister, may Allah make it easy for you

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.