/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Arabic within Salah 6 Weeks Intensive Course – London July 09

HabibaInst
06-24-2009, 08:24 PM
Arabic within Salah 6 Weeks Intensive Course – London July 09

Arabic within Salah 6 Weeks Intensive Course – London July 09

“Guard strictly your prayers, especially the Middle Prayer; and stand before Allah in a devout (frame of mind).” Surah Al Baqarah 2:238
Out of all the ways through which My servant gets closer to Me, Salah is the dearest to Me." (Bukhari)

Course
Understand the meanings of what you recite in your five daily prayers. Develop the level of concentration and khushoo required to get the best out of your salah.

Teacher
The ustadha is an experienced teacher of many years in Arabic and Tajwid. She has a Diploma in Arabic Language from the Shariah Institute in France (IESH). She is a graduate with a Bachelor of Education (BEd) with QTS from the UK as well as CELTA qualified and trained.

Date and Time
July 09 weekday evenings. Day to be confirmed.

Venue
Plaistow/Stratford (East London) details of venue given upon confirmation of attendance.

*Free course materials provided.

Contact
To register or for more information please contact
Tel: 07947 866 355/ 07955 113 653
E-mail: info@habibainstitute.co.uk

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.