/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Forces me to marry him

*Sarah~Algeria*
06-25-2009, 06:54 PM
Salam to you all!

Last year my family and I went to Algeria for our summer holiday and went to Beach for 2 weeks. I met my cousin which I haven't seen him for a long time.
Later few days he came to me and told me how beautiful I am and then he start crazy about me. He forces me to be his girlfriend by grabbed my hands. I thought he is very crazy in love with passion. Everywhere I went, he followed me. I went to toilet and he followed me and waiting for me the outside especially I went to beach with my sister and he followed me on the beach and told me that I have to be his girlfriend or he will shout very loud that I am his girlfriend. I told my older sister about it she was so angry and shouted at him. He was cried but he still forces me again, again and go on. I told him that my mum will be so angry if she has heard you. Once, my older sister and my cousin asked me if I would love to come with them to walk on the beach.
So he join us either, he were kept staring at me and then he walked next to me and force to hold my hands. I told him that you don’t care that everyone looks at us and even worse my mum saw us. But he doesn’t care. We returned to home and then my older sister told me not to tell my mother what happened on the beach but I obviously cannot because I told my mum everything and she is my MOTHER. :><:

I feel so depress. I told him that I came to Algeria to visit my families and not for him. He even cannot let me go. We slept over at my aunt’s for few days and he always visited us non-stop and slept over as well. My aunt thought he came to see us but realise he is very obsession of me. My older sister said just ignores him because he is my cousin but he overheard us. Furthermore, I told my cousin that it is OK we are relatives but he is not allowed to force me into relationship with him before (I know it is haram in Islam) he then asked me to marry him but I refused because I feel no ready and he was getting so mad. We were outside the house; he said he would shout at people on the street that he wants to marry me. I told him my mother is behind me and able to hear him (she obviously will talk to my dad about it and he might be not happy about it). He nodded his head and said he doesn’t care.

My family and I visited to other family from my mother’s side. He even followed me and visited my mother’s family. He is not part of my mother’s family and it was the reason was ME that he came. My grandfather began notice but my mother doesn’t want them to know. My mother doesn’t want me to tell my father because he is part of his family or he will having a big argue with his sister because of him.

In the evening, this day was my last day before we left Algeria, my sister, my cousin, him and I was at kitchen. We just chatted as we were very close but he is change since he was a kid. He kept staring at me till the early of morning, I told my sister that I was so tired and I wanted to go to sleep but he force me to stay awake. My sister told me to stay for a while because he thinks I made a centre of attend but I was not. He forces me to stay so I firmly walk off.
So I forgive him but I am worry if I come back to Algeria for holiday in the future and seeing he force me again or he might done something too far with me. I pray to Allah to forgive me for everything and forgive him what he has done too.

I just want to know what Allah (S.W.T) would say? What is your suggestion about it? Might Allah bless you all.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Zafran
06-25-2009, 07:55 PM
salaam

Tell him to act like a muslim and not like a stupid pervert.

peace

catalzzy
06-25-2009, 07:59 PM
Tell him to act like a muslim and not like a stupid pervert
of course!

The Ruler
06-25-2009, 08:02 PM
I don't suppose you have a brother? What about your father? A male member of your family that you can talk to about this so he can slap your cousin in the face?

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
*Sarah~Algeria*
06-25-2009, 08:50 PM
Salam you all.
I have a young brother and my father wasn't at Algeria with us, he was stay at UK.
My mother will talk about it if he carry on.
Thank you for help.
Allah bless you all...

aadil77
06-25-2009, 10:40 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by The Ruler
I don't suppose you have a brother? What about your father? A male member of your family that you can talk to about this so he can slap your cousin in the face?
Or maybe she could have done, infront of everyone at the beach

The Ruler
06-25-2009, 10:48 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by aadil77
Or maybe she could have done, infront of everyone at the beach
Yah, but that's too much drama.

chacha_jalebi
06-25-2009, 11:00 PM
when you tries to touch you, dig your nails in his eyes and tell him to scream then:D

crayon
06-25-2009, 11:04 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by chacha_jalebi
when you tries to touch you, dig your nails in his eyes and tell him to scream then:D
Um, wow......interesting suggestion. :muddlehea

Just tell him to get lost, and that if he doesn't, you'll make him wish he was never born.:smile:
Tell your dad/mom/aunt that he's harassing you, and that it has to stop, or else you'll take chacha's advice and give him what he had coming.

Bub
06-26-2009, 07:44 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by chacha_jalebi
wow! a good one, tell him you DO NOT want him full stop and u will tell someone in your family if he never leave you alone. Its have been so annoying feeling if it was me :raging:

Tony
06-26-2009, 07:48 PM
whoa this is bad, something similar happened to my sister and she broke the guys nose. I dont know what right thing for u is but where Im from no means no and those who choose go to further usually find that a good slam in the familly jewels calms them down:raging:

GuestFellow
06-26-2009, 07:50 PM
Salaam sister.

You should stay away from him. He is up to no good. Complain to his parents.

AntiKarateKid
06-26-2009, 11:12 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by TKTony
whoa this is bad, something similar happened to my sister and she broke the guys nose. I dont know what right thing for u is but where Im from no means no and those who choose go to further usually find that a good slam in the familly jewels calms them down:raging:
My gosh. If I got my nose broken like that.... my manhood would effectively be over.

Zafran
06-26-2009, 11:17 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by AntiKarateKid
My gosh. If I got my nose broken like that.... my manhood would effectively be over.
lol:haha:

BoredAgnostic
06-27-2009, 02:44 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by AntiKarateKid
Because she was female? J/W. Heh.

sister herb
06-27-2009, 03:57 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by TKTony
and she broke the guys nose.
:sl:

This sounds just what I would do.

:X

After yelling as "don´t touch me you dirt!!!" of course.

AntiKarateKid
06-27-2009, 04:16 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by BoredAgnostic
Because she was female? J/W. Heh.
Yes... :exhausted

You have no idea how damaging it would be in guy circles to get your nose broken by a girl. No idea! :laugh:

Stupid? I guess.

Embarrassing?

HEK YES!!!!!

At least if you get knocked down by a guy you can sorta give a grunt in a deep voice and pound your chest after getting up LOOOL!
With a girl you gotta hide your head in shame. imsad

Ansariyah
06-27-2009, 09:20 AM
He has no right to force u into anything, what a madman 'I will scream that u are my girlfriend 2 everyone' how old is he? 12? lol

Just be firm next time, don't show him any sign of softness/mercy. I hope he gets lost, or else u can always use a baseball bat.

Najm
06-27-2009, 10:04 AM
AsSalamOAlaikum WaRehmatuAllah WaBarkatuhu

Tell you mum and dad. It is more important to look after your well being than to look after someone elses respect/pride.

FiAmaaniAllah

Tony
06-27-2009, 10:37 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by sister harb

This sounds just what I would do.

:X

After yelling as "don´t touch me you dirt!!!" of course.
Good for you:D My sister was courted by a guy that seemed so sweet he bought flowers and v romantic etc etc, my sister so sweet girl, loves her mum and really looks after her but naive. one day the freaky bf pinned her to the wall (sister) outside my mums house and was going to beat her in front of my mum, my sister is fly half at rugby and a kick boxer, shes only small but like greased lightning so she let the abusive **** in on the secret first hand and he went home crying, he was 30 yrs old. :D

Al-Zaara
06-27-2009, 01:20 PM
That girls just rocks, mashaAllah. ^

I'd break his teeth, nose and if he'd be really unlucky, hit him were the sun doesn't shine.

Sister, you HAVE to make sure your mother knows how seriously damaging this is to you. He sounds like a freak, sadly, this ain't greatly passionate love at first sight, but it seems as if he has got some screws are loose.

Tell your father aswell. Who cares if they are family, they should know that boy is harrassing you and it's better to do something NOW than it making any further problems. InshaAllah, you don't have to be scared, in the right way this can be handled, your parents have simply to be very strict aswell as your sisters and I believe if his mother and father know, they too will be strict towards him.

Ummu Sufyaan
06-27-2009, 01:23 PM
this guy sounds like a freaking weirdo...get your dad/bros unto him...either that or tell him to rack off in public<---ya know, humiliate him and kill his ego nice and good :p :X :D

Aardvark
06-27-2009, 02:35 PM
You will find guys like that all over. Fortunatly they are in the minority and can usually be kept under control. Like you were told in an earier post, tell your Mum.

Blackpool
06-27-2009, 02:48 PM
Do something to put him off. Pick your nose constantly/tell him you're a transvestite

He sounds like a creep. Very cringing.

Tony
06-27-2009, 05:04 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Blackpool
Do something to put him off. Pick your nose constantly/tell him you're a transvestite

He sounds like a creep. Very cringing.
Cracking advice lol. hope ur hols were good blackpool, welcome back. (wot u do to michael jackson while u were over there ?):X

Frijj
06-27-2009, 07:28 PM

That is just so wrong and quite frankly you shouldn't even contempalte marrying such a guy.

*Sarah~Algeria*
06-30-2009, 10:46 AM
Salam you all.

Thank you for help me and I feel so much condifent.
Some of you tell me a funny story and misallah this woman is so brave!
Allah bless you all.
:D

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.