/* */

PDA

View Full Version : two person prayer rug

جوري
06-25-2009, 07:40 PM
:sl:

Can someone give me a few websites that sell a two person prayer rug... I have seen it at my sister's house and don't want to ask her where she got it from because I know she'll just give it to me, and I really don't want to take her stuff.

sometimes my four year old niece likes to simulate that she is praying with me, and I'd really like to encourage her by accommodating her -- I'd appreciate if someone would find me a few good looking ones (I tend to not like anything at all on my dark wood floor) so this will be the only piece of carpet on it and I want it to be quite attractive (I know I am being particular) but would appreciate your help..

Jazakoum Allah khyran..

all the best

:w:

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
جوري
06-25-2009, 08:28 PM
bumpty bump.. come one folks.. I know lots of you come from countries specializing in rugs and what nots...

The Ruler
06-25-2009, 08:32 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Gossamer skye
bumpty bump.. come one folks.. I know lots of you come from countries specializing in rugs and what nots...

You probably already searched on google... But so did I. I couldn't find anything. No matter what I typed into the search box related to joined prayer mat for two... Nothing useful came up other than information on various Persian rugs and stuff.

UmmSqueakster
06-25-2009, 08:46 PM
If you can't find one, how about getting a child sized rug that you can keep at your house that is hers.

http://www.google.com/products?q=chi...snum=845055585

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Tony
06-25-2009, 08:47 PM
my sons have these^^^cutest things you ever will see

جوري
06-25-2009, 09:44 PM
in order--Yeah, I searched, Jazaki Allah khyran, I have the kid sized one indeed, and tktony, how adorable...

Baraka Allah feekoum... it is exactly the reason I don't want to ask my sister, I have a feeling it was a rare find and I don't want to take it from her...

Tony
06-25-2009, 09:46 PM
u will find something suitable on a turkish carpet websita, but i imagine it will dent ur pocket

Yanal
06-25-2009, 09:51 PM
Try eBay?

chacha_jalebi
06-25-2009, 11:04 PM

sumin like this?

http://www.simplyislam.com/iteminfo.asp?item=52569

Yanal
06-25-2009, 11:06 PM
You could place a bedsheet so you can have a 5 person mat...right?

جوري
06-25-2009, 11:09 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by chacha_jalebi

no this is a single unite with the two mosques.. either way it is out of stock.. but the general idea is, it is twice as big :D

Ar-RaYYan
06-25-2009, 11:41 PM
we have got a two person prayer rug but it was given to us as a gift long long time ago and i have never come across anyone selling them

Yanal
06-25-2009, 11:49 PM
It must be in a specific country.

جوري
06-25-2009, 11:56 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Ar-RaYYan
we have got a two person prayer rug but it was given to us as a gift long long time ago and i have never come across anyone selling them

yes, my feeling is that my bro. in law got it from Makkah last year while he was making pilgrimage..if you can't find this in KSA where else can you? lol

Jazaki Allah khyran

Beardo
06-26-2009, 12:04 AM
I have a three person prayer rug I bought from Dubai. You'll probably have to go to Middle Eastern countries for that.

Yanal
06-26-2009, 12:06 AM
Hmmm looks like in Islamic countries they sell..

Ar-RaYYan
06-26-2009, 12:08 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Gossamer skye

yes, my feeling is that my bro. in law got it from Makkah last year while he was making pilgrimage..if you can't find this in KSA where else can you? lol

Jazaki Allah khyran

lol trust me you cant find it anywhere else!

sis why dont you ask someone who is going to umrah or hajj to buy for you?

Beardo
06-26-2009, 12:11 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Ar-RaYYan
lol trust me you cant find it anywhere as well!

sis why dont you ask someone who is going to umrah or hajj to buy for you?
Saudi Arabia needs a commerce site for ZamZam and these type of products!

Has anyone heard about those ZamZam sold on sites? I heard they are inauthentic. Don't know if it's true or not. :X

جوري
06-26-2009, 12:16 AM
ZamZam water has a very distinctive taste, if you have tasted it once you can always tell if the other's are inauthentic ... the only thing left is for me to ask if someone lives in Dubai or ksa and has a pay-pal account, I can send money for the two person rug pls if you can find it.. I'd prefer a similar kind of design.. without many images..

ardianto
06-26-2009, 05:20 PM
Altough I am living in a Muslim country, I never seen two person prayer rug.
And if two person prayer rug is really available, that is only for ma'moon. Imam and ma'moon are not alowed to take a paralel position in shalaath.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.