/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Are my mother's dreams a sign?

gabriel
06-26-2009, 04:36 AM
Assalmualakum,

Latley my mother has been having "nightmares" of of bad things happening to me (her son). She wont tell me what the dreams are about but she told me there very scary. Also i have just started to work out and take some protien drinks, and she told me that her dreams involved me working out and those drinks. Im just wondering (in an islamic point of view) are these dreams a sign, or is it the jin playing with my mothers mind. And do you think i should stop drinking the shakes and working out because of this dream. I am only asking this because my mother was almost in tears when she was telling me and she was begging me to stop, but i just dont see any harm. Can someone please reassure me. Thank you

Salam

Gabriel

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
- IqRa -
06-26-2009, 09:57 AM
Someone advise inshaAllah

The Ruler
06-26-2009, 10:59 AM
Nightmares are from the shaitaan, it's not a 'sign' -as you put it- Perhaps it's better for you to take a break for a while until your mother calms down? And if I recall correctly, the Prophet (saw) told us not to reiterate bad dreams.

Tell your mother to pray regularly, remain in the state of wudhu, and to find something that'll take her mind off things. And once she calms down, talk to her, tell her that it's fine and that you may continue working out.

gabriel
06-26-2009, 05:04 PM
Salamualakum,

Jazakullahu khair for the reply.

inshallah everything works out.

Salam

Gabriel

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
جوري
06-28-2009, 10:32 PM
can you tell us what is in your 'protein drink'-- I don't advise taking any protein drinks without the advise of your doctor and dietitian, people can and have gone to complete kidney failure due to these 'supplements' -- they are not FDA regulated and only God knows about some of the ingredients they put in there -- if any supplement drink at all I can recommend safely it would be

it is safely given to cancer patients, children, people who want to gain weight or maintain a healthy diet...

other than that I can't make anything much of your mom's dreams, but am at least glad you brought one point of interest up and hope insha'Allah you heed the advise...

and Allah swt knows best

:w:

czgibson
06-28-2009, 10:42 PM
Greetings,

It sounds like you're doing something your mother doesn't want you to do. I couldn't say who's right or wrong, but that's the way it seems from what you say.

Peace

true believer
06-30-2009, 10:36 PM
maybe ur mum COULD be right so i think u shud stop for her sake too. dnt be so stuborn or it could blow up in ur face so just stop takin whateva it is ur takin if u KNOW ur mum dnt like it n it scares her by igoring her, it could bring u problems, dnt be selfish, put ur mother's mind at rest n just stop it b4 something DOES happen. salam x

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.