/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Childhood cartoons

Whatsthepoint
06-26-2009, 12:17 PM
this is for adults so Yanal keep out!

Here's the question:
Have you ever come across a cartoon that you've seen and really loved it back then? what were your feelings like?:p

I just found a lovely cartoon that I watched years ago, it's called the Locomotive that could, and I0m in such a blisfully nostalgic mood I can't really describe.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LoVRV_xGEqc
Here's my cartoon if anyone is familiar with it.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Whatsthepoint
06-26-2009, 12:24 PM
Oh Lord its funny:p
It hink I can, I think I can..

Tony
06-26-2009, 01:03 PM
The Snowman by Raymond Biggs. its the most beautiful animation ever, its very countryside orientated and vey artistic. I loved it as a kid and love it still. espescially with the intro from David Bowie, the essence of a kids xmas

جوري
06-26-2009, 06:58 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Whatsthepoint
this is for adults so Yanal keep out!

:lol:.. what an ingenious opening statement.. I should have to try that sometimes, it would save me undue petulance!

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Bub
06-26-2009, 07:24 PM
I love Tom & Terry! It always laugh my head off!

AntiKarateKid
07-02-2009, 01:17 AM
Street Sharks!

It's a about man-shark mutants that can swim through solid concrete/rock!

I mean the only way it could be any cooler is if they had lasers on their head! Freaking lasers! :coolious:

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.