/* */

PDA

View Full Version : [Emergency] Shaytan is back in my life

AnonymousPoster
06-26-2009, 01:26 PM
:sl:

I feel like I'm in a big problem though nothing wrong has happened but still I'm feeling that anxiety all over again when I had gone miles away from Allah (Subhaanu Wa Taala). Its an emergency, immediate responses are required. Help me overcome Shaytaan and may Allah forgive you your sins for helping me. I don't know if its a trial or what. Today I saw the fitna of my life again and its causing me great grief and bringing all evil thoughts to my head. I don't wanna go back to those days of Jahilliyaah where I lost myself and was totally devastated, I want my Rabb to protect me. I want to be in my Rabb's refuge. Help me, I want to stop thinking all these bad thoughts. Give me some suggestions or ideas or duas to get rid of Shaytaan. PLZ QUICK

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
- IqRa -
06-26-2009, 01:52 PM
Read

La Hawla Wa La Quwwata Illa Billah
(There is no power or strength save Allah)

repeatedly

none stop

again and again

till u feel better

nocturne
06-28-2009, 06:39 AM
Assalam brother,

do not panic. it is very common for our deen to be tested from time to time. I am going through a bad patch myself.

I always find sticking to your five prayers a day, makes sure that you are never away from allah.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.