/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Still got complaints?

جوري
06-26-2009, 06:49 PM
Media Tags are no longer supported

I could do without the music.. but as you can see, a woman who has multiple ailments, lives on £50 egyptian, 10 of which she gets from the mosque.. her daughters are widowed, and she lost her eye sight.. and still grateful!

:w:

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Nσσя'υℓ Jαииαн
06-26-2009, 06:52 PM
:sl:

SubhanAllah sis, you're so right. I wish there were subs though.

Yanal
06-26-2009, 06:55 PM
May Allah bless her with heaven because of her pains. Ameen. It saddens me to see how her husband/family has left her or does not care about her. When Parents reach the old age they should take care of themselves together with the support of their kids they raised while enduring all major pains but still keep on loving them equally. Is that was she deserves for her hard work and dedication to her daughters? I think not. After seeing this I do not think we could have any complaints on our lives which are nearly great comparing to this poor womens life with her widow daughters. Why is it that when you have bad happening to someone it continues and terroizes them?

Tony
06-26-2009, 07:22 PM
somr ppl are so close to Allah it makes me deeply ashamed of my selfishness and makes me feel that its going to be a long time b4 I ever see Jannahs gates:cry:

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.